What's new

China Reacts to Japanese Anti-Ship Missile Positioning

Did you see that Japanese boasting about his imperial reach? We are peaceful loving people, my Italian friend. But if someone comes knocking our door, our PLA will respond. Just friendly exchange. That all. No fear. No worry. LOL

You are a more reaonable person but don´t you see the bullshit some of your compatriots say here? Do you not feel insulted from morons who want "nuke evrything" and spill out such nonsense? If you ask me they insult your nation to a great degree. I never saw China as an overly agressive country. Some in this topic here give China a bad image and i´m sure you agree with this.

To make this clear, i´m sick of this shit between China and Japan. Hell Germany, china and Japan as well as Italy sit in the same boat. The USA ALWAYS targets our 4 nations for our strong exports and blackmails us on evry occassion. We must stick together and not go into this bullshit.

It was a historical discourse i had with @IsaacNewton , @OCguy et al, before you started chiming in an attempt to court my reaction, response.
Go back to the initial start of this thread. You have imperial ambition. You admire the Imperial Japan expansionism. This is why us and Korean never trust you despite your clean hand under US occupation. You always have aggressive tendency from the blood.

Relax bro.

I believe China won't attack Japan first, coz Chinese has no any interest in Japan islands, it's small, lack resources and more natural disasters.

But Chinese must take care ur Japanese government's every action & movement, coz past hundred years Japan started many WARs with Korea / China and took their lands & killing their ppl. We won't know whether Japan copy past way, if do again China prepare to fight back, it's DEFENCE.

@cnleio

As you already know our constitutional prerogative and already the national sentiment in Japan that is wary in military conflict, you have to also understand our resolution to preserve every inch of our sacred territory. Our Imperial past is where it belongs, in the past. Both allied and Japanese side suffered greatly in the war and that is not something we want to repeat, but don't think that Japan is not scared to defend itself if it must. Because you, as well as I know the capability of the JSDF.

As far as i know, we are merely showing military posturing to remind all respective parties of our resolve.

Lots of contradiction. You want to attack Japan provided America gives permission.

Your fellow countryman says that they will not show any mercy to Japan.

And than you claim that you are peace loving people (Your English is corrected) .

And all of the better reason why Japan is arming up and setting up Type 88, and Type 12 Anti Ship Missiles that will cover Senkaku Islands.

@cnleio

As you already know our constitutional prerogative and already the national sentiment in Japan that is wary in military conflict, you have to also understand our resolution to preserve every inch of our sacred territory. Our Imperial past is where it belongs, in the past. Both allied and Japanese side suffered greatly in the war and that is not something we want to repeat, but don't think that Japan is not scared to defend itself if it must. Because you, as well as I know the capability of the JSDF.

As far as i know, we are merely showing military posturing to remind all respective parties of our resolve.
Japan show PEACE to China, of course China also make friend with Japan. But Chinese really dislike Japanese WAR.

No permanent enemies, no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

My compatriot is only counter-attack from the Indian, Vietnamese, and Japanese nationalists in here. It is our rights and patriotic nature to defend our nation. You can understand this position as a German. You have a history that is very similar to us.

Well i´m more italian than german but i know what you mean. Just don´t follow such a nonsense talk. countering nonsense with nonsense is stupid. Japan and China are like France and Germany. You guys need each other. War profits nobody. Japan can´t conquer China and China could not conquer Japan. Accept this and move on.

IMO Nihonjin1051 probably drank a little too much tonight and started to write things to troll Chinese members. He is usually much more polite and rational.

Also, a lot of Chinese are rather proud of their imperialistic past - a country the size of China simply does not form peacefully.

I admit if a wee bit of my national pride came out. My apologies if i offended anyone here.

All in the spirit of , albeit heated, military & defense discourse.

Japan couldn't occupied
@cnleio

You said Japan show Japan absolute resolve to protect Japan sacred land so is China will never cede 1 inch to Japan on territorial dispute with Japan. In the future military conflict with China, Japan won't be able to defeat China without US military intervention since US troop station in Japan, China have to fight both US and Japan military alliance.

Too much anger here. If you guys have a chance to experience the explosive impact of munitions on range you will change your mind on war. I say take a chill pill & enjoy the weekend.

Sino-Vietnamese War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

History

While the first war emerged from the complex situation following World War II and the second exploded from the unresolved aftermath of political relations with the first, the Third Indochina War again followed the unsolved problems of the earlier wars.[22]

China, now under Deng Xiaoping, was starting the Chinese economic reform and opening trade with NATO nations, in turn, growing increasingly defiant against the Soviet Union. On November 3, 1978, the Soviet Union and Vietnam signed a twenty-five year mutual defense treaty, which made Vietnam the "linchpin" in the Soviet Union's "drive to contain China."[23]

On January 1, 1979, Chinese Vice-premier Deng Xiaoping visited the United States for the first time and spoke to American president Jimmy Carter: "Our little buddy is getting naughty, it's time he be spanked." (original Chinese words: 小朋友不听话,该打打屁股了。).[24] On February 15, the first day that China could have officially announced the termination of the Sino-Soviet Treaty of Friendship, Alliance and Mutual Assistance, Deng Xiaoping declared that China planned to conduct a limited attack on Vietnam.

The reason cited for the attack was to support China's ally, the Khmer Rouge of Cambodia, in addition to the mistreatment of Vietnam's ethnic Chinese minority and the Vietnamese occupation of the Spratly Islands which were claimed by China. To prevent Soviet intervention on Vietnam's behalf, Deng warned Moscow the next day that China was prepared for a full-scale war against the Soviet Union; in preparation for this conflict, China put all of its troops along the Sino-Soviet border on an emergency war alert, set up a new military command in Xinjiang, and even evacuated an estimated 300,000 civilians from the Sino-Soviet border.[25] In addition, the bulk of China's active forces (as many as one-and-a-half million troops) were stationed along China's borders with the Soviet Union.[26]

I admit if a wee bit of my national pride came out. My apologies if i offended anyone here.

All in the spirit of , albeit heated, military & defense discourse.

Good to hear. When discussing history, it is important to be calm and rational.

Statements such as "China would have been a part of japanese empire without the USA" is unnecessarily provocative to the level of trolling.

If USA can't even conquer vietnam/iraq/cuba, how would japan subdue a country as big as China? Do not belittle others because it will cause you to be overconfident and careless which is detrimental to your own capabilities (China vs Vietnam 1979 is a prime example).

I don't discuss what not happened, i only know any evil will get the justice like 1945.08.06 & 1945.08.09.
Do we need to discuss whether justice WWII 2x nukes dropped in Japan by American ? I think U.N had gave the answer !

So form these incident, One should take a lesson and should not try to be evil by showing no mercy. This is what exactly I want to convey you.

I served in the JMSDF for 4 years, sir. And yourself?

What is this JMSDF ?

So form these incident, One should take a lesson and should not try to be evil by showing no mercy. This is what exactly I want to convey you.

What is this JMSDF ?

JMSDF = Japan Maritime Self Defense Force.

Back
Top Bottom