What's new

China protests citizen's rape in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a motive you are just too sensitive
May be you are over-reacting. Tell me how can you blame GOI over this particular case.

Stricter punishment may have avoided it but even in tough laws, people commit crimes.

I am ashamed of this act done by an Indian, but I won't blame all Delhites as they came out and protested day and night, Men from same society who stood up for justice for an unknown girl.

May be Xinhua should also focus on it. In India, govt. has to listen to govt. May be you can't see it.

Don't be too much judgmental and don't generalize.

Now you are behaving like timetravel find me the article where it said delhi is the pape capital
I will always condemn such acts and ask for strict punishment. I know what I have done against this crime.

But calling a place with this word is Gross Generalization and insult of those people who protested for so many days.

So where is the original Xinhua report that said this? :rolleyes:
As for professional:
http://bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-20753075
Just take a look on the internet and you'll find all Indian news stations using this same phrase.
This is as wrong as it can get. People give weird name to any country or place. Should we start calling other places and nations wth these type of words.

I am against this crime but look at this case in particular. Tell me, that this doesn't happen everywhere.

As for Rape capital, look at the stats of South Africa. 6000 cases in a population of 50 million. Much higher than 1.2 billion India.

Its the same generalization and name calling you also hate when Western media bashes your country.

So where is the original Xinhua report that said this? :rolleyes:

As for professional:

BBC News - India 'gang-rape': Student, friend attacked on Delhi bus

Just take a look on the internet and you'll find all Indian news stations using this same phrase.

Original source:
Chinese Embassy in Indian confirms Chinese woman raped in Indian capital - People's Daily Online

BBC said crimes against women IN INDIA is highest in Delhi which is true. But still stupid to even call rape capital of India.

The Chinese source is bad mouthing whole India and also changed the term Rape Capital of India to Rape Capital of World. Very poor and more like a cheap shot at India from them. Should not act like a juvenile.

So Infact its true they did make such stupid comments.

so poor coming from a professional agency a ridiculous statement like below: :bad: :nono:

India is known for rampant rapes against women and Delhi is called "rape capital of the world".

May be you are over-reacting. Tell me how can you blame GOI over this particular case.

Stricter punishment may have avoided it but even in tough laws, people commit crimes.

I am ashamed of this act done by an Indian, but I won't blame all Delhites as they came out and protested day and night, Men from same society who stood up for justice for an unknown girl.

May be Xinhua should also focus on it. In India, govt. has to listen to govt. May be you can't see it.

Don't be too much judgmental and don't generalize.

I will always condemn such acts and ask for strict punishment. I know what I have done against this crime.

But calling a place with this word is Gross Generalization and insult of those people who protested for so many days.

This is as wrong as it can get. People give weird name to any country or place. Should we start calling other places and nations wth these type of words.

I am against this crime but look at this case in particular. Tell me, that this doesn't happen everywhere.

As for Rape capital, look at the stats of South Africa. 6000 cases in a population of 50 million. Much higher than 1.2 billion India.

Its the same generalization and name calling you also hate when Western media bashes your country.

you still didnt get it do you we didnt call delhi the rape capital

Damn.
No results found for site:???_???? ???? "rape capital".
Thank god this is clear.

May be media should notice that giving too much hype is as counter-productive as giving no importance.

Recently a girl falsely accused few people along with women too. If the police hadn't investigated, these angry crowd would have killed those people who were infact innocent. The case is registered against the girl.

Let the investigation conclude. Then you can say what GOI should have done or not.

you still didnt get it do you we didnt call delhi the rape capital
Got it bro that Xinhua didn't say it.

But no media should use such language. Even if BBC used it, or somebody used it, it should be repeated. It is not professional.

Apparently that doesn't actually matter in this argument. :rolleyes:
Buddy, tell me, in this case was GOI responsible for negligence and lack of security ?

Tell me from neutral POV.

Women visiting India is asking for trouble, the risk is very high to be raped in that country when the police can't even protect the local women there. There are even rapists among public servants such as police officers. The Chinese woman met the guy few months back and this time at the party he offered her a ride back home. Under this circumstance you would think there's nothing wrong as he works in the management for a respected company and they are not complete strangers to each other. Guess what? It turned out he's a rapist. Wearing a nice suit, having a good position at an event management company doesn't mean the Indian guy is clean. The victim learned a hard lesson. The Chinese woman is lucky to be alive, this woman however is not so lucky Another Woman Raped and Hanged In India (DETAILS) | Global Grind

Damn.

No results found for site:???_???? ???? "rape capital".
India is known for rampant rapes against women and Delhi is called "rape capital of the world".

Chinese Embassy in Indian confirms Chinese woman raped in Indian capital - People's Daily Online

As for rampant rapes,

India, with a population of 1.2 billion people, had 24,206 rapes reported in 2011. South Africa, population 50 million, reported 2.5 times that number of rapes last year.

Outraged South Africans called to arms over their Nirbhaya - The Times of India

Will you call South Africa, Rapist Nation ?

Women visiting India is asking for trouble, the risk is very high to be raped in that country when the police can't even protect the local women there. There are even rapists among public servants such as police officers. The Chinese woman met the guy few months back and this time at the party he offered her a ride back home. Under this circumstance you would think there's nothing wrong as he works in the management for a respected company and they are not complete strangers to each other. Guess what? It turned out he's a rapist. Wearing a nice suit, having a good position at an event management company doesn't mean the Indian guy is clean. The victim learned a hard lesson. The Chinese woman is lucky to be alive, this woman however is not so lucky Another Woman Raped and Hanged In India (DETAILS) | Global Grind
I see why you specified this word.

Honestly tell me, haven't you seen such cases in past ? Would you blame entire nation or individual.

How does nationality play a role here ?

Got it bro that Xinhua didn't say it.

But no media should use such language. Even if BBC used it, or somebody used it, it should be repeated. It is not professional.

Buddy, tell me, in this case was GOI responsible for negligence and lack of security ?

Tell me from neutral POV.

I think partly is it something to do with the government, partly due to family up bringing , but the real issue i think is india dont have that kind of liberal sexual equality mindset toward women

As for rampant rapes,

India, with a population of 1.2 billion people, had 24,206 rapes reported in 2011. South Africa, population 50 million, reported 2.5 times that number of rapes last year.

Outraged South Africans called to arms over their Nirbhaya - The Times of India

Will you call South Africa, Rapist Nation ?

I see why you specified this word.

Honestly tell me, haven't you seen such cases in past ? Would you blame entire nation or individual.

How does nationality play a role here ?

So @Chinese-Dragon, @ChinaToday the Chinese did say so.

so don't try to save them. its nothing but a cheap act by them to score cheap points against India. Expect better then this from a news source representing a country.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think partly is it something to do with the government, partly due to family up bringing , but the real issue i think is india dont have that kind of liberal sexual equality mindset toward women
If I come to your house to visit you in holidays as a friend and you slit my throat. Should someone blame Chinese Govt. and call it Chinese mentality ? Should someone blame your parents for this murder ?

I agree we have lot to attain. There are many serious problems in India.

In villages the lowest caste women are gang raped and sometimes paraded naked if a lowest caste person commits a crime. This is how they are treated and revenge is taken.

There are much more serious cases that don't get reported.

Its hard for handling 1.2 billion people with different religions, cultures, economic level, castes, and lack of security forces, investigative agencies and resources along with burden on courts.

The social stigma attached to this crime that makes life more difficult for women is a major problem too. Many cases don't get reported.

Sexual equality in India is weird. Hinduism is the only religion where God is also represented by Women along with Men.

But irony is Indians worship these Goddess but kill daughters, rape them, and oppress them.

So @Chinese-Dragon, @ChinaToday the the Chinese did say so.

so don't try to save them. its nothing but a cheap act by them.

So let's get this straight:

1) Delhi is full of rapes, literally endless reports since the last few months.

2) The INDIAN MEDIA called Delhi the "rape capital", and they made this phrase popular in the world.

3) The BBC and the People's Daily quoted the Indian media, by saying that Delhi was "called" the rape capital. (Xinhua had nothing to do with it, that part was a lie).

So therefore it is the BBC and the People's Daily that are wrong? WTF kind of logic is that?

The CHEAP ACT is the RAPE.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I come to your house to visit you in holidays as a friend and you slit my throat. Should someone blame Chinese Govt. and call it Chinese mentality ? Should someone blame your parents for this murder ?

if is it one individual incident you can blame it on that individual, if is it happen on a regular basis dont you think is it the system that failed?

So let's get this straight:

1) Delhi is full of rapes, literally endless reports since the last few months.

2) The INDIAN MEDIA called Delhi the "rape capital", and they made this phrase popular in the world.

3) The BBC and the People's Daily quoted the Indian media, by saying that Delhi was "called" the rape capital. (Xinhua had nothing to do with it, that part was a lie).

So therefore it is the BBC and the People's Daily that are wrong? WTF kind of logic is that?

The CHEAP ACT is the RAPE.

The rape is an unforgivable act.

The Cheap act is from the News Outlet (the people Daily which represents China and which is saying the news source is Xinhua) for making a baseless and cheap statement like,

India is known for rampant rapes against women and Delhi is called "rape capital of the world"

Now that the source is given to be People Daily (which says the news source is Xinhua, now they better know whats the truth) which is the OFFICIAL paper of China.

The kind of generational done and the way the Rape Capital of India has been Changed subtly to Rape Capital of World to portray India in bad light is stupid. Its more like how fanboys here on the forum change the title of threads. Also saying India is known for rampant rape cases is highly disgusting and false.

what seems to me is that the Chinese Daily is using a unfortunate incident to settle the score on the strategic front with India. but its disgusting if such incidents are to be used by the national media to defame the strategic competitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom