What's new

China Posts Massive Trade Deficit

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, yet China grew at 9.2% in 2011. And we are still the largest trade surplus nation in the world by a big margin. Even our currency reserves alone, are double the size of the entire Indian economy. :lol:

India meanwhile, their growth has fallen to 6.1%.

India has always been a trade deficit nation, with a debt-to-GDP ratio far higher than any of the other BRICs.

what your explanation has to do with his statement ? Kindly elaborate...

LOL, yet China grew at 9.2% in 2011. And we are still the largest trade surplus nation in the world by a big margin. Even our currency reserves alone, are double the size of the entire Indian economy. :lol:

Yes indeed that's what I am saying... it is just a blip in the bigger picture. Don't worry...My post was meant as an assurance to the Chinese members here... believe in your economy as much as I do on ours.

I am sure the trade deficit will be negative in March. You should go and buy some more cars... I heard the auto sector also slowed down in Feb.

We didn't have a surplus in February or January. We had a trade deficit since the beginning of this year. In February it was 31.48 billion. In January the deficit was 27.28 billion.

中国海关总署周六公布的数据显示,中国2月份出现314.8亿美元贸易逆差,1月份为顺差272.8亿美元。

http://cn.wsj.com/gb/20120310/BCHc-015452.asp

those indians want to hear negative news about china then they interpret everything in their favorite way, or even worse, ignore alternative proof to confirm their own belief. the article mentioned thats a typical february trade deficit due to the chinese lunar new year, but those guys pretend they didn't see it.

just a typical confirmation bias, thats it. you can never expect any balanced or fair opinions from them, either about china or their own country.

you asking indians here to read an entire article? fat chance, all they need is the china bashing title and they will have an orgasm.

We didn't have a surplus in February or January. We had a trade deficit since the beginning of this year. In February it was 31.48 billion. In January the deficit was 27.28 billion.

中国海关总署周六公布的数据显示,中国2月份出现314.8亿美元贸易逆差,1月份为顺差272.8亿美元。

?2·ó314.8?-?
The english article says there was surplus in january.
you asking indians here to read an entire article? fat chance, all they need is the china bashing title and they will have an orgasm.
Indians dont know chinese but hope you can read English? Why not read the original article again?

Here is the relevent part copied
"China posted a trade deficit of $31.48 billion in February after reporting a $27.28 billion surplus in January, according to data released Saturday by the General Administration of Customs."

WTF, Indians flood threads when China faces massive deficits, but not surpluses, which happens much more frequently...

Exports grew 18.4 percent over a year earlier to $114.5 billion, up from a 0.5 percent contraction in January, when factories were idled for a two-week holiday break, customs data showed Saturday. Imports jumped 39.6 percent to $145.9 billion, reviving after the previous month’s 15 percent decline.

China reports $31.5 billion February trade deficit as imports rebound but growth weakening - The Washington Post

This again proves that the national IQ of certain loser nation is pretty terrible.

In Feb., our export increase dramatically for 18% on a Year to Year basis. We see this deficit because we also imported a loooot more! This is 100% in line with our goal to consume more as well as produce more.

Maybe indians just couldn't read the wsj article in English? one day loser, always loser.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Indians dont know chinese but hope you can read English? Why not read the original article again?

Here is the relevent part copied
"China posted a trade deficit of $31.48 billion in February after reporting a $27.28 billion surplus in January, according to data released Saturday by the General Administration of Customs."

stop trolling, your intentionally cut the most important bit:
export in Feb increased 18% on a year to year basis.

one day loser, always loser.

The English article was quoting from Chinese Customs, which reported 27.28 billion deficit in January, not surplus. Also, the source I posted is Wall Street Journal.

in feb we had half month holiday plus weekend, but well, indian clowns are too eager to show their ignorance and inferior complexity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom