What's new

China police seal off restive Inner Mongolia towns

One negative news? Make it at least 5 to 6 a day. I don't think Chinese members would've minded if it were only one negative news. Also I don't think I've seen Indian members posting anything positive about China either.

How does it matter ? Cmon you've spent a lot of time on this forum, you know some guys which are genuinely good posters with un-trollish intentions !

(I'm talking about the thread starter EjazR )

Ah, that's cruel. Martial law over an accident that's too much.. People should protest else their sufferings will see no end..

Actually, if you had bothered to read the news, it were the protestors that initated the riots merely over a simple crime.

And in case people like you don't know the purpose of martial law, it's to keep order and prevent any further deaths and destruction.

I expect that if people rioted over a single car accident in India and destroyed property, and Indian police were deployed, you would have a different reaction?

When you see a crime committed in Canada or the US, everybody waves it off as a crime. When it happens in regions like Inner Mongolia, people take this as a sort of twisted ethnic thing and initiates riots. Seriously, what do people expect? That they would be freely allowed to destroy infrastructure?

People have the right to migrate wherever they want. Mongolians can't control who goes where.

^ no one can prevent a chinese from copying others .. do something new rudeepoo :)

Actually, if you had bothered to read the news, it were the protestors that initated the riots merely over a simple crime.

And in case people like you don't know the purpose of martial law, it's to keep order and prevent any further deaths and destruction.

I expect that if people rioted over a single car accident in India and destroyed property, and Indian police were deployed, you would have a different reaction?

I read the news and I could sense, from the fact that you had to send your army to control your own people over an accident, that all is not well in the region. why would otherwise the whole lot of people protest over an accident? Any reason for that..

In India I hardly ever saw deadly protests over any accidents and even if it happens anywhere it will be in the handled by local police not army.

When you see a crime committed in Canada or the US, everybody waves it off as a crime. When it happens in regions like Inner Mongolia, people take this as a sort of twisted ethnic thing and initiates riots. Seriously, what do people expect? That they would be freely allowed to destroy infrastructure?

People have the right to migrate wherever they want. Mongolians can't control who goes where.

There is a lot of difference between a petty crime and riot control.

But why are the Inner Mongolians rioting?

What is the reason?

A vehicle accident leading to rioting?

Odd!

The population of Mongolians in Inner Mongolia vs Han is 20: 80

Change of demography!

There is a lot of difference between a petty crime and riot control.

But why are the Inner Mongolians rioting?

What is the reason?

A vehicle accident leading to rioting?

Odd!

The population of Mongolians in Inner Mongolia vs Han is 20: 80

Change of demography!

And Mongolians in Inner Mongolia make 5x the wages of Mongolians in Outer Mongolia. Only thing stopping Outer Mongolians from swarming across the border is the Gobi and our Border Guards.

Back
Top Bottom