What's new

China Pass US as TOP Trade Partner for Much of World: Changing Lives Global

CCP is trying to solve it by going inland. Those city construction plans for the interior of China are attempts of how to distribute growth more proportionately.

yes. it is one solution.
that also explained why the GDP growth in inland will be much faster than shanghai in coming years.
in Chongqing,yunnan,gansu,shaanxi,sichuan will growth around 13% in a year. even xinjiang and tibet will growth more than 12%.

but shanghai only 7.5 less than average growing rate. ranked last in china....
and zhejiang only 8%

LOL, what an Indian. Hahahaha. :rofl:

You guys are poorer than Sub-Saharan Africa and now growing slower than them as well. Maybe you should focus on yourselves first. :no:

Innovation Chinese style, take everything, replace 1 component, market it as new product, domestically developed.

idc about India or sub Saharan Africa dude, talk all you will about them, i will just keep mocking you for your sheer stupidity and your dodging of arguments.

genetic chart?you forgot the fact that China is surrounded by many poor countries with high population growth rate,therefore China can always have the option of opening her labor market to poor neighboring countries when there is a need.China has superb manufacturing facilities and road systems,if there is a need huge influx of cheap foreign workers will be pouring in.besides,China dosen't have to pay for their retirement and social medicare or something like that,that will save China a huge amount of money.

Innovation Chinese style, take everything, replace 1 component, market it as new product, domestically developed.

idc about India or sub Saharan Africa dude, talk all you will about them, i will just keep mocking you for your sheer stupidity and your dodging of arguments.

And India's style is to buy off-the-shelf tablet computers from China, then declare to the world that the "Aakash" tablet is an Indian innovation. :P

All the fundamentals of the world of defence (guns/firearms... artillery... explosives... rockets) were all invented in China. Today we are slowing down, but still bringing out new things like the world's very first ASBM (Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile) which both Russia and America said was impossible.

Now what about India? Give me a reason as to why the Global Innovation Index ranks you guys so much lower than China? Where is your recent defence innovation?

genetic chart?

You already showed serious slipping in the field of very basic math. You are displaying bad reading skills as well. Future looks bright for you, young padawan! Generic chart not genetic....look up what it means.

forgot the fact that China is surrounded by many poor countries with high population growth rate,therefore China can always have the option of opening her labor market to poor neighboring countries when there is a need.China has superb manufacturing facilities and road systems which are decades away for India to match,with the influx of cheap foreign workers,China still holds a huge advantage over India.besides,China dosen't have to pay for their retiringment and social medicare or something like that,that will save China a huge amount of money.moreover,young people will also grow old,if the report cares more about the future,why not say something about how India will support their huge aging population when the time comes.

Yep, keep talking about India and ill keep saying what a fool you are for not being able to stay on topic. :lol:

genetic chart?you forgot the fact that China is surrounded by many poor countries with high population growth rate,therefore China can always have the option of opening her labor market to poor neighboring countries when there is a need.China has superb manufacturing facilities and road systems which are decades away for India to match,with the influx of cheap foreign workers,China still holds a huge advantage over India.besides,China dosen't have to pay for their retiringment and social medicare or something like that,that will save China a huge amount of money.moreover,young people will also grow old,if the report cares more about the future,why not say something about how India will support their huge aging population when the time comes.

only north korean workers is realistic.
other high polulated countries such like pakistan and bangladesh are islamic countries.
we have to be very careful to deal with it. even they are friend countries.

And India's style is to buy off-the-shelf tablet computers from China, then declare to the world that the "Aakash" tablet is an Indian innovation. :P

All the fundamentals of the world of defence (guns/firearms... artillery... explosives... rockets) were all invented in China. Today we are slowing down, but still bringing out new things like the world's very first ASBM (Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile) which both Russia and America said was impossible.

Now what about India? Give me a reason as to why the Global Innovation Index ranks you guys so much lower than China? Where is your recent defence innovation?

:lol: hilarious

When the debate goes downhill for the chi brigade there is always India to turn to.

only north korean workers is realistic.
other high polulated countries such like pakistan and bangladesh are islamic countries.
we have to be very careful to deal with it. even they are friend countries.

Post more dude. You have common sense, most other Chinese are just giving you guys a bad reputation for being extremely un-intelligent.

I agree, you guys are really hilarious. :lol:

Laughing at China's economy even though every major Credit Ratings agency is downgrading India.

I guess they didn't get your memo. Since according to you, it should be China who is getting this:

:lol: obsessed!

:lol: obsessed!

Actually it is you Indian, you are always the one on Chinese economy threads. :azn:

But apparently the world doesn't agree. Since they are downgrading your dear India, not China.

Quickly, send S&P (don't forget Fitch... and Moody's) your memo again, telling them they've been downgrading the wrong country. I'm sure it was just an unintentional oversight, downgrading India instead of China. :P

Actually it is you Indian, you are always the one on Chinese economy threads. :azn:

I would need a full time 50 cent job like you in order to be in every China economy thread. But when i desire some entertainment in the form of mocking your sort, i take it.

hong-kong-800.jpg

Embrace the future.

Post more dude. You have common sense, most other Chinese are just giving you guys a bad reputation for being extremely un-intelligent.
you are mistaken. I am more extremer than common chinese.
and I am fan of Adolf Hitler.

I would need a full time 50 cent job like you in order to be in every China economy thread. But when i desire some entertainment in the form of mocking your sort, i take it.

Indian getting upset I see. :D Going back to the typical 50 cent line, which is of course against the forum rules, but who cares right?

I know it must be fantastic thinking of yourself as some Indian Bollwood hero, and watching all the major Credit Agencies downgrading India, thinking to yourself: "But alas... I am the only one who knows the truth... they are downgrading the WRONG COUNTRY". :azn:

Back
Top Bottom