What's new

China outpaces Japan, US on patent filings

你知道有多少台湾人在大陆吗?台湾的演员基本都来大陆发展了,无数台湾人在大陆打工,北京台湾人遍地都是,咋没一个和你一样的呢?

Taiwanese are beggers now, there are so many bazi in Mainland. Without the help of mainland, taiwan can be defeated by south korea easily. what I dislike about the chinese gov is that we treat the taiwanese so well but get nothing good back.

gimme a solid reason why we Taiwanese should be able to read commie-made Characters. Btw I'm telling u Chinese it's gonna be popular to learn the Taiwanese writing system. I'm sure that's what we should learn. It's just ridiculous to spend a decade learning Chinese writing.

Dont forget the traditional Chinese was also China's Chinese, you puppies can invent your own words if you can. So you think u stupid Bazi can invent chinese characters?

I ain't India, u troll. India and Taiwan share same enemy.
ignoring the someone! Mainland knew that some taiwanese want seceded from china!! and in mainland, there are many taiwan company and taiwanese, many of tham think still thnk they are superior to people live mainland, because of they are richer. that is why mainland refuse to claim that renounciation of force to unify taiwan!!! The policy is made for such kind of man!!

or ask Mods to do a location check.. Use your brain to figure out which one is easier..

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

read the post that I reported again..
since so many illegal indians doing labour job in Taiwan and Mainland China so its difficult``therefore language check is much reliable, lol``how simpleton indian not knowing that``opps`maybe its your low IQ doing your deluded brain

Wat he said is absolutely true. They just applied for patents that's it ,there is nothing to proud of

paranoid and extreemly ignorant indian, the article stated WIPO, Reuters and PCT, so for the sake of not making yourself sound extreemly stupid please have a close look at those statistics and annual reports, it also clearly stated China been granted the fourth most patents from international proffesional institutions from PCT.

and also it clearly stated ZTE and Huawei (private telecon) company being the 2dn and fourth companies that recieving patents from PCT too, and apparently Huawei receives more than your 'technology dirven economy' 'shinning' counry all can get in a year.

Taiwanese are beggers now, there are so many bazi in Mainland. Without the help of mainland, taiwan can be defeated by south korea easily. what I dislike about the chinese gov is that we treat the taiwanese so well but get nothing good back.

Since KMT is so incompetent and DPP is so freaking retarded, that's why CCP is the only entity who can save Taiwan from being milked by Uncle Sam.

See how Uncle Sam just did to Japan back in 1980s, while they were trying to repeat this on Hong Kong in 1990s, but CCP was the one who saved Hong Kong from the economic warfare of George Soros who got the support from the US government.

Those green bazi are so ungrateful and always try to bite the hand that feeds them. :tdown:

See how Uncle Sam just did to Japan back in 1980s, while they were trying to repeat this on Hong Kong in 1990s, but CCP was the one who saved Hong Kong from the economic warfare of George Soros who got the support from the US government.

Those green bazi are so ungrateful and always try to bite the hand that feeds them. :tdown:

Yes, the USA forced Japan to appreciate their currency in the late 1980's, and crashed their economy for several decades.

That's what they got for following American orders.

Yes, the USA forced Japan to appreciate their currency in the late 1980's, and crashed their economy for several decades.

That's what they got for following American orders.

They had also launched an economic warfare against Asia back in 1997, this was led by George Soros.

How can Taiwan trust a wolf under the sheep skin like USA more than its own motherland?

I think this guy is not Taiwanese - Most probably Indian.Others have some standards of trolling while it is typical of Indians to use racial slurs and this kind of stuff for trolling.

Back
Top Bottom