What's new

China opposes Dalai Lama trip to disputed India state

opposing something does not equal bullying buddy,

also yep china always opposes whatever the Dali lama does
not to debate about legitimacy of anything but think about it, clearly the dali lama is an enemy of beijing, of course they would disapprove of the their enemies do.

Sir 1.3 billion population country china shaken by 1 dalai lama. Sir dont that says everything?

Yawwwwwwn!!!

The old geezer doesn't have much breath left in him. Let him enjoy his veal, orgies, and human drums.

Sir its the same old man scaring 1.3 billion population country china? i feel sorry for china. They need to cure their disease. They too much addicted to dalai lama.

What'll happen if Dalai Lama make trip to AP??

I mean does china think that by protesting visits of indian leader or Dalai Lama to AP will make china's position any stronger ,then he is grossly mistaken.

disputed India state?? shut up

Next time china makes incursion in to AP to occupy indian lnds ,india would move in to Tibet.But thats never gonna happen as i know chinise are smart ppl.

let them say anything .we will keep doing anything:blah:

Sir 1.3 billion population country china shaken by 1 dalai lama. Sir dont that says everything?

sir, 1.3 billion aren't scared of the dali lama at all, he's just annoying

---------- Post added at 01:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

nothing personal .but we are feed of china interference in other sovereign country :devil:

dont worry the feelings mutual

So called china has balls to bully India ?:rofl:

If you take this FU@k information to ridiculed chinese,and if you just think of that the chinese can not control dalai , you are wrong guy.
I suspect that you have eat something rubbish full, and do nothing all day, you only can say such a nonsense topics to release your angry
:rofl::china::china

So called china has balls to bully India ?:rofl:

If you take this FU@k information to ridiculed chinese,and if you just think of that the chinese can not control dalai , you are wrong guy.
I suspect that you have eat something rubbish full, and do nothing all day, you only can say such a nonsense topics to release your angry
:rofl::china::china

Sir its not about releasing angerness. The topic says china opposes dalai lama's trip to AP. it wasn't our media. China said that on record and not once but everytime. This hows whose angry. Dalai lama can visit any part of india. We dont object when china's president lives or visits china's capital sir. In short am saying is its not china's business to poke nose in our country.

It is there right to interefere when that same old codger is causing problems in there country.

The Dalai Lama is a guest in our country, as such he is free to visit any part of India he chooses, regardless of Chinese opposition or not

Back
Top Bottom