What's new

China offers to step back a bit, India insists on full withdrawal

HEHE, glad you like your ganges river water, enjoy it!!!!

So where's your local factory dumping its chemical waste again? Not in the Ganges!

anything meaningful to contribute to the topic? hehe, you open these B.S one by one, represent us, and "scare" us, what do you want, do you do anything meaningful to resovled the affair? Your army first violate the status quo, PLA just respond to it, your media hype these, talk loud, now you play your one show, talk big here, first check your indian comment first, do you think these comments is constructive?!
Hehe, do you know why I look down on indian? only having a big mouth, think only they are right, don't teach us what should we do, we know it, PLA is there, if you want to avenging for 1962 war, this is good opportunity, If you want peace, and solve the affair, both back to early place, don't just show your requirement, only let us compromise,
Shut up your ****!ng mouth, action first, you indian fart too much......

If you are really not scared, why do you keep reminding that yourself? Reinforced with expletives? Its like you yourself are not convinced of it so the need to keep parroting it over and over.

HEHE, glad you like your ganges river water, enjoy it!!!!
anything meaningful to contribute to the topic? hehe, you open these B.S one by one, represent us, and "scare" us, what do you want, do you do anything meaningful to resovled the affair? Your army first violate the status quo, PLA just respond to it, your media hype these, talk loud, now you play your one show, talk big here, first check your indian comment first, do you think these comments is constructive?!
Hehe, do you know why I look down on indian? only having a big mouth, think only they are right, don't teach us what should we do, we know it, PLA is there, if you want to avenging for 1962 war, this is good opportunity, If you want peace, and solve the affair, both back to early place, don't just show your requirement, only let us compromise,
Shut up your ****!ng mouth, action first, you indian fart too much......

you have to understand one thing.... Even 7 feet tall mall will fear, if monkey had a gun..... we shouldn't trust ******#$ obviously...

You take what we give you or we go deeper inside India. Your call. Take the offer or pay a heavier price.

come deeper inside India cause you will have no home left to go back...once the firework starts.

So India will be fine ?...Lols:disagree:

India isn't advocating "fireworks".. the war mongering is essentially coming from chinese forummers.

Too bad, their govt is doing nothing to make that happen.. HongWu is most upset.. to the extent to feeling humiliated.

All the megafarts in the air.. and a damp squib on the ground.

Anyway, that's life mate. It was stupid in the first place to expect that a rag-tag tent will lead to WW3. Govts are much more informed and responsible than fanboys like HongWu. Let him lick his wounds, by the side of his "Type 99 megatanks" and "heavy megatrucks" finding their way to delhi.. :amused:

So India will be fine ?...Lols:disagree:

Will China will be fine? ROTFL :lol::lol::lol:

India isn't advocating "fireworks".. the war mongering is essentially coming from chinese forummers.

Too bad, their govt is doing nothing to make that happen.. HongWu is most upset.. to the extent to feeling humiliated.

All the megafarts in the air.. and a damp squib on the ground.

Anyway, that's life mate. It was stupid in the first place to expect that a rag-tag tent will lead to WW3. Govts are much more informed and responsible than fanboys like HongWu. Let him lick his wounds, by the side of his "Type 99 megatanks" and "heavy megatrucks" finding their way to delhi.. :amused:

Hope India should associate more with Japan, Australia, USA and get imports of latest defence equipment's from them! All tri-lateral, Quadrilateral talks should start!

hehe, you indian post such B.S article one by one, we are represented by your indian media, you can keep deluding yourself....
you drink up another cup of ganges river water, you will be higher! indian, loser!!

That bolded part, next time, might make me retaliate by typing about people eating fetuses, dogs, cats etc as my religious sentiments are hurt. So stop being a moron[which I know is hard for you] and stop posting BS.

india is a supra power. at the confrontation front, indians out number, and out power the chinese, i encourage indians wipe out the chinese camps, to show indian strength.

According to the article, China is demanding that Indian infrastructure is dismantled and also Indian troops are moved back 20 kilometres. How is this a Chinese offer of stepping back on their part. To me it looks-like China has just added another condition to be met by the Indians for their Military Blunder.

A very poorly, face saving interpreted article written by the Indians.

Suar ki aulad!!

And the so called Pakistani warriors are farting on PDF!!

dude if you dont have a good back ground then its ok just keep your mouth shut and behave or else go to indian defence fourm there you can use these phathatic language that shows your country's real image other wise i will report about you

According to the article, China is demanding that Indian infrastructure is dismantled and also Indian troops are moved back 20 kilometres. How is this a Chinese offer of stepping back on their part. To me it looks-like China has just added another condition to the Indian Military Blunder.

A very poorly, face saving interpreted article by the Indians.

brother they are indian they just read the threads toping and starts to say that they have win and dont read the conditions

dude if you dont have a good back ground then its ok just keep your mouth shut and behave or else go to indian defence fourm there you can use these phathatic language that shows your country's real image other wise i will report about you
I need not clarify by background to a Pakistani no matter to which strata of the society he belongs to!!BTW bro if you ever have the opportunity to come face to face with me you would simply **** your pants even talking to me face to face because that's the kind of culture and educational system that we have been brought up in.I come from a culture where I could boast of a Bengali Hindu Brother in law,A Muslim Mother in Law and I myself being a Sikh. That's the kind of broadminded approach that we take towards life.Other than this I need not explain anything else to a person from a religiously brainwashed nation who think of non-Muslims as animals.BTW let me tell u this,me and my family frequently visit Ajmer Sharif which I doubt whether you yourself being a Muslim have had a chance to pay a visit,the other day I was watching a programme on the Nat Geo called inside the Mecca or something like that and it brought tears to my eyes.All that u guy's are taught in your country is how to hate all other religion and people because thats what keeps the Army in power in your country,U should be thankful to your American masters to bring in the Kerry Luger bill that the army is not daring assume power directly and you guys are being able to elect a democratic government after such a long period of time.As far as m earlier bashing was concerned I was forced to do so since I am from a country that is not used to giving away parts of my sovereign nation willfully to another nation!!However I would still go on to apologize for my earlier comments!!

Interesting. The Indian army first caused problems and the Chinese army is considering stepping back?

Back
Top Bottom