What's new

China offers L-15 Falcon Trainer Aircraft to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction... Pakistan does not have enough muscle to stop them.....it buys equipment from China...from the money China lends to Pakistan by way of Sellers Credit.....so it cant stop China from selling its stuff to anyone.
Hi
like i said Pakistan believes in fair play, doesn't have sinister plans like some one else, there is some thing called as strategic interests rather than economic interests and Chinese know their importance. Passage to Middle East... yeah i dont want to elaborate any further :toast_sign:

Hi
like i said Pakistan believes in fair play, doesn't have sinister plans like some one else, there is some thing called as strategic interests rather than economic interests and Chinese know their importance. Passage to Middle East... yeah i dont want to elaborate any further :toast_sign:

The way things are shaping up between India and China....Pakistan will soon become a expendable entity to China...just like it has become a use and throw entity to US.

Hi

learn to face the truth even if it hurts...Pakistan cannot stop its allies from co-operating with India...infact the allies that you call your friend themselves offer us deals and Pakistan can only watch.If it could stop them ,it would have definitely stopped them..and tht wiuld have ben fair cause thats business,nothing unfair in it.

but yes you are right..India does play it the way which you might call unfair but as I said thats business and there is nothing unfair in it.Its perfectly fine for India to try and curb the power of its enemy..If Pakistan can do it,they will definitely do it.:coffee:

The way things are shaping up between India and China....Pakistan will soon become a expendable entity to China...just like it has become a use and throw entity to US.

KNOCK KNOCK!!!! Wake Up!!!

Whats wrong with you guys????? Delusional Brain Farts at High rate continues.... Have you forgotten Afghanistan??? Who got use and throw entity to US there????

You have no Idea of China- Pakistan relations. Just an jet trainer is offered, and you guys rush in to throw us entirely out of the canvas. Simply laughable.

:pakistan:

Adios

HI
oh honey if International Politics was that predictable then Britain wouldn't seize being a super power, Germany would still maintain hold on Europe and American economy would always remain unbeatable, but that's not the way things are so come out of your delusions and stop pretending that you have a got a magic ball to see our future :lol:

Whats wrong with you guys????? Delusional Brain Farts at High rate continues.... Have you forgotten Afghanistan??? Who got use and throw entity to US there????

Brain farts a common phenomenon on that side of the border my friend.... Afghanistan....this reminds me of how US used Pakistan in Afghanistan ....Fcuked Afghanistan and ran away when the purpose was over...and who is bearing the brunt of it....Pakistan...so

You have no Idea of China- Pakistan relations.
Yes we do know...it a China Giving and Pakistan Taking relationship.
just the way it was with US in 1900s

Just an jet trainer is offered, and you guys rush in to throw us entirely out of the canvas. Simply laughable.
Adios

Indo China trade relationship has existed for decades and when it comes to between India and China .....Pakistan is always out of canvas......Still laughing.

I don't think we will stop co-operating with Pakistan for Indias sake. But I hope Pakistan realise now that China aren't going to forsake friendship and future alliance with India for their sentiments.

HI
oh honey if International Politics was that predictable then Britain wouldn't seize being a super power, Germany would still maintain hold on Europe and American economy would always remain unbeatable, but that's not the way things are so come out of your delusions and stop pretending that you have a got a magic ball to see our future :lol:

No one needs a Magic ball to see where Pakistan China relationship is heading.....Pakistan is making same mistakes now as it made in 1900s....this time with a different partner.....earlier it was US the brother...this time its China the Brother........lets see for how long China stays with Pakistan.

You have no Idea of China- Pakistan relations. Just an jet trainer is offered, and you guys rush in to throw us entirely out of the canvas. Simply laughable.

Adios

You need to check on the history of India-China relations, in terms of Govt to Govt co-operation there was nothing offered in defence, zilch, nada. Then miraculously things improved and the armies started hand-in-hand series of exercises, alternately in India and China. Then hotlines got established between Manmohan and Hu Jintao. Then this. I don't know about you, but it looks like the two big boys of Asia have sized each other up and are definitely on better terms than ever before.

learn to face the truth even if it hurts...Pakistan cannot stop its allies from co-operating with India...infact the allies that you call your friend themselves offer us deals and Pakistan can only watch.If it could stop them ,it would have definitely stopped them..and tht wiuld have ben fair cause thats business,nothing unfair in it.

Pakistan doesn't intend to play it that way. You guys simply here are trying to portray that Pakistan lacks the ability to play it that way, which is totally wrong.

Its simply not in our blood. We avoid all cheap tactics like that. What happened to your great ability when you complained about F-16 deal???? did you succeed?? I would simply like you guys to quote, only one example where Pakistan has complained to China about its relations with India, forget about its effect??? You wont see a even a complain in this case.

but yes you are right..India does play it the way which you might call unfair but as I said thats business and there is nothing unfair in it.Its perfectly fine for India to try and curb the power of its enemy..If Pakistan can do it,they will definitely do it.:coffee:

I proved you wrong, we are not like you guys, we wont even launch a complain about it. Its business for China and we completely understand that.

Adios

I don't think we will stop co-operating with Pakistan for Indias sake. But I hope Pakistan realise now that China aren't going to forsake friendship and future alliance with India for their sentiments.

Thats a balanced opinion....China will do what suits China....and not what suits Pakistan or India

Yes we do know...it a China Giving and Pakistan Taking relationship.
just the way it was with US in 1900
Hi
You might wanna read history of US-Pak relations before making up your own stories, USA- Pak relations have always been like this ever since Pakistan was created rather in beginning USA was not even interested in Pakistan, so don't yap unless you have credible knowledge of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom