What's new

China must recover territory ‘looted' by neighbours, said PLA General

Status
Not open for further replies.
internet-soldier.jpg

Wow Varghese, I never knew you were a white guy! I thought you were an Indian!!

Also, nice suit. :azn:

rather be a nig** than a chinaman.

this place really wow me.

growing up in Canada and the US the only kids that were always getting an azz whoopin by the white boys and bullied every school day and NEVER had any balls to fight back were chinese.

but on the internet, every chinese dude I meet is fearless.

please forgive me my chinese friends. I come in peace! No nukes my way

Haha, ok, whites beat us up?

?????????????????????? - ?? - ???? - ????

?????????? - ?? - ???? - ????

In contrast...

Three Savage Black American Soldiers Rape 12-Year Old Japanese Girl, 1995 | Vatican Assassins

U.S. Soldiers Sought in Alleged Japan Rape - ABC News

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/29/world/asia/29iht-29japan.10583974.html

Chinese-Dragon" said:

Kamikaze attack is just one, in a long line of Indians who say the exact same thing.

In fact if you go to my user page, you'll see yet another Indian referring to me as a "chink".

:lol:

What hypocrisy!

Wasn't it below_freezing who called him a nig* ??

It you (actually all of you)who are getting worked up and labeling him as Indian (check his comment history, Im sure you won't though) :rofl:

The recent spate of nationalistic comments seem to be a result of these one child policies of China, the only (male) child ends up like a spoiled pampered brat :)

absolutely,

we got a whole bunch of people with multi-handles bragging about their respected country nuclear weapons. first and foremost if anybody in the world ever use nukes on ANYBODY that will be the end of their country...this includes america. the people of the world today will not stand for ANYBODY using WMD.

only little kids who probably never had a pu$$$y in their life would have an internet fight over "my dad can beat up your dad"

is it amazing this kid still contributing to this thread after calling it degrading, well i guesss he must have find it amusing after all , keep up the good works kid...lol

my dear Indian friends, you see how easy it is to rev up our chinese members? just a few facts, and they get all soft...

this is how they operate,,,

act all hard core " we chinese supapowah will nuke and invade you with ease and our PLA will survive all the nukes in the world by earing our counterfit oakleys"

then when you debunk them they will...

personally go man love on you "you short and midget"

then "false flag fasle flag"

ask them why they so soft...?

then they get all cool " why you taking the internet so seriously"?

all the same time they are instant messaging each other "thank my post!!!" "then i'll thank yours"

man it truly hurts me because i feel so alone, is there anybody out there want to be my thank buddy? if you thank all my post i'll thank all yours.:cheers:

These spate of nationalistic comments seem to be a result of these one child policies of China, the only (male) child ends up like a spoiled pampered brat :)

Ah, justanobserver, the one who accused me of being a "terrorist supporter".

Any evidence to back that up yet? :azn:

I'm sitting here in Hong Kong, a city with one of the lowest crime rates in the world... and suddenly an Indian jumps up and accuses me of supporting South Asian terrorist groups! LOL what is that about...

Can you FINALLY back up your accusation... after such a long time of hiding away?

my dear Indian friends, you see how easy it is to rev up our chinese members? just a few facts, and they get all soft...

act all hard core " we chinese supapowah will nuke and invade you with ease and our PLA will survive all the nukes in the world by earing our counterfit oakleys"

all the same time they are instant messaging each other "thank my post!!!" "then i'll thank yours"

man it truly hurts me because i feel so alone, is there anybody out there want to be my thank buddy? if you thank all my post i'll thank all yours.:cheers:

see, smart comments get smart responses, dumbasses get responses that they'll understand.

kamakazi attack said:

man it truly hurts me because i feel so alone, is there anybody out there want to be my thank buddy? if you thank all my post i'll thank all yours.

Only male child...spoiled kid..center of attention of family. It gets reinforced with belief of the Middle Kingdom being the center of the world

dont get jeolous kid is it only a thank no big deal i give you one kid on your next post ....lol

The recent spate of nationalistic comments seem to be a result of these one child policies of China, the only (male) child ends up like a spoiled pampered brat :)

Sorry to break your stereotype, but I have a younger brother. :azn:

We treat Pakistan as our equivalent sovereignty with great respect as the Pakistanis do have their own distinct culture and civilization. The history proves that we are always the best friends.

Whereas those midgets nations like Japan/Korea/Vietnam are nothing but the pale copies of our Sinosphere civilization. You guys can't deny the fact that you were always served as a vassal state for over thousand years, China is your master for political/geographical/cultural reasons. You are all a subset culture of the Mighty China, so it is natural that you should learn how to submit to your real master!!! :china:

Chinese-Dragon said:
Sorry to break your stereotype, but I have a younger brother.

Read

justanobserver" said:

The recent spate of nationalistic comments

I didn't know that you endorsed the view of HongWu :D
Whereas those midgets nations like Japan/Korea/Vietnam are nothing but the pale copies of our Sinosphere civilization. You guys can't deny the fact that you were always served as a vassal states for over thousand years, China is your master for political/geographical/cultural reasons. You are all a subset culture of the Mighty China, so it is natural that you should learn how to submit to your real master!!!

Another one :D

You guys are funny!

We treat Pakistan as our equivalent sovereignthy with respect as the Pakistanis do have their own distinct culture and civilization. The history proves that we are always the best friends.

Whereas those midgets nations like Japan/Korea/Vietnam are nothing but the pale copies of our Sinosphere civilization. You guys can't deny the fact that you were always served as a vassal states for over thousand years, China is your master for political/geographical/cultural reasons. You are all a subset culture of the Mighty China, so it is natural that you should learn how to submit to your real master!!! :china:

I can't even take a **** and flirt with the females co-workers without missing more chinese internet warriors.

viets/japs/kor are peace loving people.

chinese are supapowah, you live in canada...hop on to your made in china bicycle and roll up to some korean or viet dude and talk internet tough like you doing now.

dont forget your jacket...its cold outside...preferably a canada goose jacket 'made in canada" not any cheap **** from wal mart "made in chi..."

Read

I didn't know that you endorsed the view of HongWu :D

Justanobserver, you equated the one-child policy with an increase in nationalistic sentiments. :azn:

Do you have any studies to show that this is the case?

Even assuming that is the case... why then, does the Indian media love to bash China, whereas the Chinese media does not even bother about India at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom