What's new

China Mobile plans India entry via acquisition

Look Some Sectors like Telecoms, Power, Airlines, Oil etc is comes under strategic Preview and most of Chinese company own by retried PLA chiefs or Govt.

In invested in Telecoms , one can easy spy and listen talks to defense forces also. many things , that why they never allowed.

Is your strategic preview applicable to all mobile telecom companies of different countries or it that specially applicable to Chinese telecom companies? I mean is there any discrimination between Chinese companies and other companies?

Just to buy some shares. China mobile won't interfere with the Indian mobile's operation. I've bought some stocks in China, but never work for these companies.

There is nothing wrong in it actually.
It will boost competition and just like Vodafone made an appearnce.. Courtesy : Hutch .. they too can atleast start with some small stake or JVs.

Of course iff GoV is okey with it.

stax,

I do not think you have any luck with India which still considers China as its natural enemy.

So the amount of trade you guys are anticipating will not be so much between China and India. A limited amount may happen.

stax,

I do not think you have any luck with India which still considers China as its natural enemy.

So the amount of trade you guys are anticipating will not be so much between China and India. A limited amount may happen.

Was it not China that attacked India in 1962...and most of Chinese are proud that they kicked Indians ......

Not far from the company I work for is Infosys. Could tell me why China approves such Indian companies' entry to China?

not only INFOSYS many other indian it companies have set up their bases in india because china lags behind india in IT sector so in order to accelerate china IT sector china have approved indian IT companies to set up bases in china

Was it not China that attacked India in 1962...and most of Chinese are proud that they kicked Indians ......

The truth is..... Most Chinese even don't know there was a war between Indian and China in 1962...
Chinese media never highlights this war in public.

The truth is..... Most Chinese even don't know there was a war between Indian and China in 1962...

its best to forget such things because its just soars the relation between the two countries

This is sad. Happy communism to fellow chinese friends, then.

If that is true, then I would like to suggest all the mainland Chinese to kick the CPC out of your motherland as soon as possible, if you want to survive as a nation.

If that is true, then I would like to suggest all the mainland Chinese to kick the CPC out of your motherland as soon as possible, if you want to survive as a nation.

In traditional mind of Chinese, Japan, US and Vietnam are enemies. But I think more and more Indians are Anti-China now and this is a threat...

In traditional mind of Chinese, Japan, US and Vietnam are enemies. But I think more and more Indians are Anti-China now and this is a threat...

Any govt's duty is to make the entire nation aware of any existing threat so that in times of national crisis, for example if India suddenly declares war on China or just invades Tibet, the nation will easily be united and managed.

The CPC has become totally irrelevant and invalid regime as it has been trying to suppress facts that are harmful to your national interests.

Any govt's duty is to make the entire nation aware of any existing threat so that in times of national crisis, for example if India suddenly declares war on China or just invades Tibet, the nation will easily be united and managed.

The CPC has become totally irrelevant and invalid regime as it has been trying to suppress facts that are harmful to your national interests.

So the title about mobiles has been converted into a war-profecy!! :hitwall::hitwall:

May I request you to stick to the topic?

Good news if true It will increase competition in already crowded mobile market. The mobile services prices are lowest in the world.

Back
Top Bottom