What's new

China looses to India (in rugby)...

INDIA plays RUGBY since when...?

actually i didnt even know china even plays...
play us in ping pong or swimming or something....
well congrats to the indian team anyways

Seriously no offence i thought ping pong was just a computer game....:blink:

You play us in cricket.:lol:

Dude I support you in them playing against us in Cricket... there will be another victory for India.... :cheers:

They don't know about cricket at all (no offence)...

When I told my Chinese friend about Test Cricket he was completely surprised and he was not able to come to terms with the fact that a game is played for 5 days and the end result of the game is draw most of the times... :lol:

Dude I support you in them playing against us in Cricket... there will be another victory for India.... :cheers:

They don't know about cricket at all (no offence)...

When I told my Chinese friend about Test Cricket he was completely surprised and he was not able to come to terms with the fact that a game is played for 5 days and the end result of the game is draw most of the times... :lol:

I consider China as the best when it comes to Sports.... dint You see Olympics?? China was way too ahead...

I consider China as the best when it comes to Sports.... dint You see Olympics?? China was way too ahead...

I also like they beat USA in no. of medals.
in google news they show medal telly.... when Olympic is on m just open my system to saw point telly .

I also like they beat USA in no. of medals.
in google news they show medal telly.... when Olympic is on m just open my system to saw point telly .

Yeah; give them five years or less, and they'll be back with scientifically developed monoliths who'll beat the living daylights out of us.

Yeah; give them five years or less, and they'll be back with scientifically developed monoliths who'll beat the living daylights out of us.

I heard that Chinese start very early in training, Like when the Child is just 4-5 years Old, Is it true or just a rumor?

I heard that Chinese start very early in training, Like when the Child is just 4-5 years Old, Is it true or just a rumor?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom