What's new

China is back to stapling visas to Arunachal travellers

a constructive way to solve this:
find out when and then why China do this; undo the "why" and then this will be solved.
I still cant understand it...Why?

a destractive way to escalate the problem:
one China policy was "missed" in Wen's visit,in return, China anounce that she shared a 2000-KM-long border with India.
And the "one China" policy will be missing in future as well if stapled visas will be issued. :)

a final resolve to this problem:
just ingore it.

Yes...and Chinese must also learn to "ignore" the tibetian protests in India.:wave:

China..

Oh China!
:lol::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

China is the most notorious country i have seen in many many years..

I still cant understand it...Why?
you don't know "The why" doesn't mean "The why" never happened

And the "one China" policy will be missing in future as well if stapled visas will be issued. :)
fare enough, if that is the case, then "2000KM-long" border will also be mentioned again.

Yes...and Chinese must also learn to "ignore" the tibetian protests in India.:wave:

we have accepted and ignored that, in the goverentmal level. they protested even if Wen was in India.

no one will respect you untill you respect your self

well fact is indian govt and our force are showing weakness towards china

respect is not free now its upto govt and all nation what they want want to live with proud else be ready for slavness

no one will respect you untill you respect your self

well fact is indian govt and our force are showing weakness towards china

respect is not free now its upto govt and all nation what they want want to live with proud else be ready for slavness

by not allowing anyone to go to china if they have a stapled visa- have they not shown that gumption?

this pressure can lead to tit for tat ,,, from india ,,, may be more leverage to Tibetan parliament in exile ,,, that will be far more serious ...

only thing chinese will get after this is similar reply from GOI ...

not a good diplomatic move ... both countries cant afford to show similar maneuvers on military front ...

in long term a bad move by chinese...
Stapled visa for Taiwan and Tibet :victory::victory::victory:

fare enough, if that is the case, then "2000KM-long" border will also be mentioned again.

good you feel smart by deducting 2000 km from border.... we will deduct another 2000km border...... i hope you understand what I mean :tup:

Are you guys .... off ur heads ... this is a small step forward....
previously China did not even give any visas to people from Arunachal....now it has started giving visa...lbeit stapled ... but yes its is giveing visa now for Arunachal'is show that there is the shift in policy from where China saw Arunachal as it land ...but now is considering it to be a dispute from their end...
we must react and try to sort it out ....
please see the whole story and then react....
and sorry to a alot of people i know they are gonna be dissapointed but this is a positive sepfor India...

Are you guys .... off ur heads ... this is a small step forward....
previously China did not even give any visas to people from Arunachal....now it has started giving visa...lbeit stapled ... but yes its is giveing visa now for Arunachal'is show that there is the shift in policy from where China saw Arunachal as it land ...but now is considering it to be a dispute from their end...
we must react and try to sort it out ....
please see the whole story and then react....
and sorry to a alot of people i know they are gonna be dissapointed but this is a positive sepfor India...

Yes I agree, where can I buy my Indian knee pads? grovelling is so 2011 . would you mind sharing those bits of crumbs thrown our way. I'm hungry. heh.

by not allowing anyone to go to china if they have a stapled visa- have they not shown that gumption?

well ts not just about the visa its about your proud as nation

what you want live with proud or live like a slave

we have to told them if you hit us we will hit you 2 times

well ts not just about the visa its about your proud as nation

what you want live with proud or live like a slave

we have to told them if you hit us we will hit you 2 times

man, so far they are only stapling stuff and talking a big game without backing it up to the same degree. This act is child's play at best in the scheme of things- do you see AP being given or taken by them?nope-- so let the Chinese arrogance continue, India has a fitting reply.

Back
Top Bottom