What's new

China is after our inventions? Who are we kidding?

You have no ancient history except for some bog bodies like Tollund man.

Why does ancient history even matter? You embarrass yourself with such comments.

But we do in fact have ancient history, Rome, Greece, Macedonia, the Proto-Indo-Europeans which branched out into the Indian subcontinent and conquered your ancestors... I can keep going.

The reason you have to talk about "ANCIENT" history is because going back so far that there are barely any historical records to actually argue over, is the only way for you to actually put in some words in this conversation.

Anywhere where there are records, your people have been shown to perform less than that of almost all others.

Are you functionally retarded? Americans are Descendants of the colonizers....not the colonized.

I know you're just using that insult normally, but you actually have to watch out with these people - many of them actually ARE functionally retarded, I kid you not.

I had this guy (JayAtl) just tell me that the reason Indians defecate on the street is because they are more civilized than Westerners, who just do it in public bathrooms instead... As if that's an insult!!

Von Braun piggy-backed of Goddard....but as they are both European...what was your point? Many Americans have German blood. Even the Allied Supreme Commander was "Eisenhower"...."Nimitz" was in charge of the Pacific Fleet etc.

Moron probably thinks I should call myself German because my last name is Stossel.. :rofl:

Why does ancient history even matter? You embarrass yourself with such comments.

But we do in fact have ancient history, Rome, Greece, Macedonia, the Proto-Indo-Europeans which branched out into the Indian subcontinent and conquered your ancestors... I can keep going.

The reason you have to talk about "ANCIENT" history is because going back so far that there are barely any historical records to actually argue over, is the only way for you to actually put in some words in this conversation.

Anywhere where there are records, your people have been shown to perform less than that of almost all others.

I know you're just using that insult normally, but you actually have to watch out with these people - many of them actually ARE functionally retarded, I kid you not.

I had this guy (JayAtl) just tell me that the reason Indians defecate on the street is because they are more civilized than Westerners, who just do it in public bathrooms instead... As if that's an insult!!

We are talking about recent history like Iron age or bog bodies age. Do you know how the word 'Vandalism' originated. ;)

We are talking about recent history like Iron age or bog bodies age. Do you know how the word 'Vandalism' originated. ;)

Oh, because I thought recent history would have been more in line with contemporary history, the Post-WWII era, the era of the Industrial revolution or the Scientific revolution or the Space age or the Information age.... not the first pieces of recorded Human history.

Btw, do you know who attributed the term Vandalism to the Vandals? The Romans, who were also my people.

Seems like all of history is surrounded by us, to the point where you can't even support an insult without having to refer to another group of people that came from my civilization that were the one's insulting.

Exactly, historical contributions 82 IQ genius, so why do you keep bringing up AMERICA's conributions?

When I say Western civilization, street-defecating, trailer trash Indian, you say America, when I say America, you say let's talk about the West.

You should get your sh$$ straight in that tiny cranium of yours before you insult others. Indian civilization has given practically nothing to the world, as I've already repeated to that little brain of yours multiple times. I fail to see how comparing your entire history to WESTERN civilization, instead of just America (like YOU wanted when you asked me how many contributions we had in our first 50 years; forgot so quickly retard?) is going to help the case of your failure of a people?

The history of India vs the history of the West. Go ahead and surprise us with your knowledge.

All I know is that I'm getting to you, the "hhahahahahahahah" are getting longer so you must be just two or three steps away from an emotional outburst with emoticons and exclamation marks.

hahahahahahaha - another little gem. Perhaps you still haven't got it. Let me explain it to you once again.

1. You are not Native American - you are an immigrant in America who got off the boat. Or maybe your great great grandfather did. Your President is of African heritage. I don't see African Americans laying claim to the entire African civilization. So your claim to European civilization is rooted in stupidity. Have you ever even been outside of the trailer park? Do you realize how the Europeans look up you lot?

2. Hahahaha - you are getting to me? You are continuously amusing me with your antics. A keyboard warrior who works on minimum wage at some Asian's restaurant or mops the floors of Wal-Mart inbetween beating his wife and attending KKK meetings is not going to get to me. He is merely going to amuse me.

3. History of India vs. History of the West??? Sure - look up the Indus Valley Civilization, Nalanda, Taxila, Buddhism, Ramayana, Astronomy, Surgery, Mathematics and get back to me.

Please continue to make a fool of yourself.

Are you functionally retarded? Americans are Descendants of the colonizers....not the colonized.

As opposed to non-functionally retarded? LOL. "Americans are descendants of the colonizers"? Yes - when I see Americans like Obama, Condi Rice, Mr. Patel running the motel in New Jersey, Mr. Chow running a Chinese buffet or the Americans playing sport like the Williams sisters, James Blake, Arthur Ashe - your basketball and baseball players - I definitely see the face of the descendant of the colonizer. LOL. Really, are all of you posting from the Bible belt? Have you even been around your own country?

Oh, because I thought recent history would have been more in line with contemporary history, the Post-WWII era, the era of the Industrial revolution or the Scientific revolution or the Space age or the Information age.... not the first pieces of recorded Human history.

Btw, do you know who attributed the term Vandalism to the Vandals? The Romans, who were also my people.

Seems like all of history is surrounded by us, to the point where you can't even support an insult without having to refer to another group of people that came from my civilization that were the one's insulting.

"Oh, because I thought recent history would have been more in line with contemporary history, the Post-WWII era, the era of the Industrial revolution or the Scientific revolution or the Space age or the Information age.... not the first pieces of recorded Human history."

That's because you don't have an ancient history, idiot. LOL. You really are utterly clueless.

Poor guy is yet to explain to us the Nordic origins of his President. LOL. To him all Americans are white Aryans. The rest are all foreigners. But then to him, his trailer park is America.

Poor guy is yet to explain to us the Nordic origins of his President. LOL. To him all Americans are white Aryans. The rest are all foreigners. But then to him, his trailer park is America.

Even by 5-6th century AD they were still barbarians. They
have only two things to study their ancient history either some bog bodies found in North Europe or invading and looting in South Europe. ;)

Being a Asian can I claim ancient civilizations of Chinese or Japanese. :omghaha: Your ancient history is total blank, so you need to claim other's history as your own. :wacko:

hahahahahahaha - another little gem. Perhaps you still haven't got it. Let me explain it to you once again.

1. You are not Native American - you are an immigrant in America who got off the boat. Or maybe your great great grandfather did. Your President is of African heritage. I don't see African Americans laying claim to the entire African civilization. So your claim to European civilization is rooted in stupidity. Have you ever even been outside of the trailer park? Do you realize how the Europeans look up you lot?

It's simple common knowledge that we are of the same people, unaltered. There is nothing about it, but your retarded theories are very amusing to me; here Indians are trying to take credit for the Indo-Aryans and everything they built, a people wholly unrelated to you by any metric, yet you come here and demand I stop feeling kinship for my people because it hurts your feelings? Btw, it's the Europeans who are associating themselves with us, not the other way around, though it doesn't really matter since we come from the same people anyway.

You also contradict yourself like a typical Indian fool - we are immigrants yet we are not descended from those people that we came from? You're quite clearly on the other end of the intellectual scale. First things first, America was occupied by a sparse group of constantly fighting Indian tribes that didn't even know what a nation-state was. Without Americans (us) there would be NO America. Also, are president is more than 50% White, so you should get your sh## straight too.

Also, your continued ramblings about your (false) wealth are an indication of severe insecurities. I too am a very wealthy person, with a net worth in the tens of millions... LOL!

3. History of India vs. History of the West??? Sure - look up the Indus Valley Civilization, Nalanda, Taxila, Buddhism, Ramayana, Astronomy, Surgery, Mathematics and get back to me.

No idiot, answer my question, of the countless millions of inventions you can hold in your hand and say "thank the lord these people existed", how many are Indian?

I say absolutely NONE, so go ahead and name just ONE to prove me wrong; btw, numeral system and replacing zero as a placeholder with an actual number (the most half-a$$ed and sad excuse of an invention I've ever seen proudly proclaimed) don't count.

I say absolutely NONE, so go ahead and name just ONE to prove me wrong; btw, numeral system and replacing zero as a placeholder with an actual number (the most half-a$$ed and sad excuse of an invention I've ever seen proudly proclaimed) don't count.

Unlike your case, Indians were not still barbarians by 5-6th Century AD. Romans actually came here to trade with India. ;)

As opposed to non-functionally retarded? LOL. "Americans are descendants of the colonizers"? Yes - when I see Americans like Obama, Condi Rice, Mr. Patel running the motel in New Jersey, Mr. Chow running a Chinese buffet or the Americans playing sport like the Williams sisters, James Blake, Arthur Ashe - your basketball and baseball players - I definitely see the face of the descendant of the colonizer. LOL. Really, are all of you posting from the Bible belt? Have you even been around your own country?

"Oh, because I thought recent history would have been more in line with contemporary history, the Post-WWII era, the era of the Industrial revolution or the Scientific revolution or the Space age or the Information age.... not the first pieces of recorded Human history."

That's because you don't have an ancient history, idiot. LOL. You really are utterly clueless.
I was replying to the guy who said we were colonized by the Brits. If you can't tell the difference between the formation of the US and the situation with the Raj....yes...you are retarded. As far as bringing up the black citizens....you prove my point. Even the descendants of our slaves do better than you. As far as the bible belt, I have lived everywhere in this country, was born and lived in Europe for 9 years. Far better travelled than you I am sure. As far as Romans trading "with India"....as has been beaten to death in this forum, there was no "India" in Roman times.

Being a Asian can I claim ancient civilizations of Chinese or Japanese. :omghaha: Your ancient history is total blank, so you need to claim other's history as your own. :wacko:

LOOOOOOOLL!! No one considers you Asian. No one uses the term Asian as a reference to the continent; it's used to refer to the people of East and Southeast Asia.

I can see VERY clear differences between your people and the Japanese for instance, while the genes, ancestry, heritage, common values, wealth and prosperity, common unity and culture, and physical appearance of the people of the West is not in dispute.

You are so insecure that you have to find a way to pretend to ignore the legitimacy and existence of my people, or else you feel too inferior to even want to live this waste of a life of yours. What a sad sad life you must have :(

The emoticon rage proves it...

LOOOOOOOLL!! No one considers you Asian. No one uses the term Asian as a reference to the continent; it's used to refer to the people of East and Southeast Asia.

I can see VERY clear differences between your people and the Japanese for instance, while the genes, ancestry, heritage, common values, wealth and prosperity, common unity and culture, and physical appearance of the people of the West is not in dispute.

You are so insecure that you have to find a way to pretend to ignore the legitimacy and existence of my people, or else you feel too inferior to even want to live this waste of a life of yours. What a sad sad life you must have :(

Ancient Romans weren't Nordic or Germanic. :cheesy: Indians are too called as Asian. We had centuries of cultural interaction with people of Asia, see their religion and you will know what I mean. So tell me can I claim the heritage of other Asians. :omghaha:

I was replying to the guy who said we were colonized by the Brits. If you can't tell the difference between the formation of the US and the situation with the Raj....yes...you are retarded. As far as bringing up the black citizens....you prove my point. Even the descendants of our slaves do better than you. As far as the bible belt, I have lived everywhere in this country, was born and lived in Europe for 9 years. Far better travelled than you I am sure.

The first thing these jealous losers will do is deny our people even exist. They become rabidly racist at even the slightest comment regarding their people, especially when the race war does not involve Whites, but when some White guy intervenes in the conversation they become like little kittens and start screaming racism and supremacism.

We really fked them up when we made them our servants. Now, centuries of animosity and admiration for Whites has mixed together to create a mentally confusing picture in their minds, full of contradictions and double speak.

Actually in Britain "Asian" usually refers to people from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka etc. But it is strange he would claim non-existant Chinese prowess when Indians and Chinese are so different, Yet divide Rome from her neighbors when they are the same (by looks alone I can tell a Chinese from an Indian, Italians and Germans not so much....unless a Scicilian from a Berliner) I lived many years in Trier, a Roman city in Germany. Ever heard of Lombardy? Research were this Italian region got it's name. And the Romans weren't Germanic, but closely related to Gauls (celts)...who were in turn closely related to Germanics. How closely related are Indians to Chinese? Starngely enough, Indians would be more related to Celts than Chinese (even linguistically)

Back
Top Bottom