What's new

China insulting Iran in the Asian games

Hello,
About printing wrongfull or lies about shia books, this statement could stand before the dish antenna and internet now all the major books of all sects on the net.
Except that many websites with correct information about the shi'a creed are blocked in Saudi Arabia. If you live in Saudi Arabia, then this must be very familiar:

250101.jpg

We have websites where we visit and talk with shi'a from (among others) Saudi Arabia. They're very careful, because they have no choice. For visiting very normal forums they might have to use proxies, and erase browser history and be careful they're not seen on the website and such.

We can match and see who is not telling the truth.
Those who seek the real truth, will eventually find it and no person can hide it from them.

i would preffer if u asked me instead of assuming did i ever goto haj or not. A pakistani born in saudia and never gone to haj lol. Alhumdulillah been to haj many times that i dont remember the count may Allah accept our good deeds aameen.
That's very good. However, there are many Saudi's who have never been to hadj even though they live in the same city. In fact my brother on hadj one time mentioned that his Saudi taxi driver, who lived very close to masjed haram, has never in his life been there. Just because you live there, does not mean I should assume you have been to hadj... Just like you should not assume that just because someone speaks and reads Arabic has ever read the qor'aan or even understands anything in it. In fact, I think most of those who speak Arabic have never read anything from the Qor'aan or understand anything from it. I know many of such Arab speakers.

They also can claim that sunnies in iran r also opressed and keep blaiming each other
You can always come visit Iran and see for yourself. I would rather live as a sunni in Iran, than a shi'a in area of the Arabian peninsula. In fact, there is a sunni baloch and a sunni afghan in my family in Iran, you can be sure their lives a million times better than anything you'd come across in the Arabian peninsula.

Except that many websites with correct information about the shi'a creed are blocked in Saudi Arabia. If you live in Saudi Arabia, then this must be very familiar:

Hello, u r right websites r blocked but if anybody wanna get the info he will get it. I hope sunnies living in iran have wat u said.
This is true i didnot meet a shia saudi on ground but on the net i met them.
gr8 to hear ur views i m greatful Thanks.

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom