What's new

China incursion may improve military ties between India and United States

I'm glad that my post #69 redirect you guys to discuss the topic again instead of making personal attacks. Please stay on topic from now on.

Which Indian port do you think US should base a fleet at?

Why do you assume that it will be a Taiwanese model when there is military ties between India and US? Did China host US when it started having ties in 1970s with US ?

Why do you assume that it will be a Taiwanese model when there is military ties between India and US? Did China host US when it started having ties in 1970s with US ?

Yes. China hosted a US nuclear test detecting station.

When was the last time India supported Russia on issues like Iran, North Korea, Libya, Iraq, etc. We have identical views to the Russians. India sides with the US on these issues. India is only good for money for the Russians. We are Russia's main geopolitical strategic ally. Putin visited China first after becoming president in 2012 and Xi visited Russia first after becoming president.
Russia and China are the only major counterbalance to western imperialism, India barely registers on the radar as a power. Infact, India sides with the west. India is a power only in the eyes of Indians not in the international community.

And you support the Russian by what??????
Stealing their tech:china:

actually I would like to see india gets closer to usa
I also want to see how the Russians respond.

For China, it is an indian political show

And I want to see how China sucked upto portugal till 1999 to release macau and How China is sucking upto US to vacate Taiwan :woot:

"China incursion may improve military ties between India and United States"

Looks like some Indians are happy about the above idea of "may".

By the same logic, China's occupation of New Deli may make India become a state of the USA.

Are the Indians even happier?

:lol:

"China incursion may improve military ties between India and United States"

Looks like some Indians are happy about the above idea of "may".

By the same logic, China's occupation of New Deli may make India become a state of the USA.

Are the Indians even happier?

:lol:

lols typical chinese wet dream....okay no prob..whatever makes you more wet in your dream....hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah

Stop using madarasa's as a source of news. At no point does India claim to be a super power, even if your local red topi walla told you so.
I am a fan of India media and its your media who claims that India is super power.

The US-India relations will improve further, but we will not be a "ally" of US,like Israel

As for as border incursion, this thing will get sorted out. No need to reply trolls. They were having fun on Italian marines thread too. Then suddenly their laugh vanished :P

P.S> The burns of 19th April are still showing effects ;)

Back
Top Bottom