What's new

China in a corner at the East Asia Summit

This thread has become a literal D**k measuring contest

old chinese saying : "it better to have a strong hard noodle long time vs a flat one"... . I'm out of your penis talk , have at it :D

let's end it here. indian men are born with small penises. 50% of chinese men over 40 experience erectile dysfunction, which is normal for men of all races. you are too small to be intimidating.

japan is one of the country with the oldest people, are they out? india is the country with the smallest penis.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

guess that means india is automatically out, according to you, of course.
HAHAH, smalles penis you should watch hangover - part 1

that defines a small penis. show at its best:

well at least the plumbing works considering you have the biggest population on earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAH, smalles penis you should watch hangover - part 1

that defines a small penis. show at its best:

well at least the plumbing works considering you have the biggest population on earth.

Carrying a small penis makes you feel inferior.

Last edited by a moderator:
let's end it here. indian men are born with small penises. 50% of chinese men over 40 experience erectile dysfunction, which is normal for men of all races. you are too small to be intimidating.

is that what tell you to say your old woman in china :rofl: "40 and over having ED is normal" maybe in china, at 40 we are still in our prime here and in all other races...

Kama Sutra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
is that what tell you to say your old woman in china :rofl: "40 and over having ED is normal" maybe in china, at 40 we are still in our prime here and in all other races...

Guess he has not heard of the karma sutra, we have been teaching the world for thousands of years on how to enjoy sex in all its forms between a man and women. Esp. the part where age is no factor. I guess not :lol

Back on Topic fellas- we've had our fun

Now that China is being cornered what does it do? It goes back to the clowns of the world

what is funny that this comes after a wiki leak showing chinese calling NKorean regime and embrassment and a pain . But circumstances are changing , China does not want NK to settle with the 6 party nation and US. in fear they will allow a US base there in return for opening up sanctions.

here in lies the bane of china's foreign policy. They are freinds with countries who are under severe sanctions, as such those very countries look at china as not being as effective as getting in the good books of the US. and if they don't i.e. they are stubborn, then they continue reeling under heavy sanctions that china can't do much about.

what is funny that this comes after a wiki leak showing chinese calling NKorean regime and embrassment and a pain . But circumstances are changing , China does not want NK to settle with the 6 party nation and US. in fear they will allow a US base there in return for opening up sanctions.

here is lies the bane of china's foreign policy. They are freinds with countries who are under severe sanctions, as such those very countries look at china as not being as effective as getting in the good books of the US. and if they don't i.e. they are stubborn, then they continue reeling under heavy sanctions that china can't do much about.

I believe those opinions are of one (or a few) low level bureaucrats. In the end, this is just politics.

In order to get a response from the Chinese, you have to poke them harder, man.
You know what I am saying? I, for one, want to see the Chinese poked harder.
You know what I am saying? Just say I am curious.

I believe those opinions are of one (or a few) low level bureaucrats. In the end, this is just politics.

You believe? so in other words ..... :)

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

In order to get a response from the Chinese, you have to poke them harder, man.
You know what I am saying? I, for one, want to see the Chinese poked harder.
You know what I am saying? Just say I am curious.

are you trying you best imitation of hard core brother( black guys) talk with your " you know what I'm saying"?

IF SO- then you need to say it correctly as " say en" , you know what I'm say en? :D

It's better to live in a contry with much longer life expectancy than in a country full of illiteracies and the malnourished

Its better to live in a country with short life expectancy, illiteracies, malnourished, poverty than a country where there are no freedom(freedom of speech, freedom to go wherever in own country, right to oppose an govt. decision and policy or against bad govt and most important that is right to choose your own rular)

Back
Top Bottom