What's new

China imports losing ground in India

Its a significant development. Self-sufficiency is the key and following the china model of massive industrialization is the key. However, being a democratic entity; care must be taken to ensure labor rights are protected and safe working environments are provided to the workforce. Chinese production lines are shutting down and their business is being outsourced. India is a very good position to seize this opportunity. We have the potential and a relatively good manufacturing sector.

Its a significant development. Self-sufficiency is the key and following the china model of massive industrialization is the key. However, being a democratic entity; care must be taken to ensure labor rights are protected and safe working environments are provided to the workforce. Chinese production lines are shutting down and their business is being outsourced. India is a very good position to seize this opportunity. We have the potential and a relatively good manufacturing sector.

it is pretty much known to the rest of the world of how your government runs your country. there is no need to use that as a cover anymore! :rolleyes:

all i can tell you is that you are in a deep delusion, taking about manufacturing sector, i'd be bias to say India is on per of China in early 80s``kid at the end-day of much travelling and research all we ended up was buying cottons from India, or my uncle exporting scraps to india to dismantle``thats all about primitive indian manufacturing sector can do``reality

^ you dont need to quote isolated case for argument and worse to quote it from a dubious source for your back up!

You dont have a clue how the international trade between China and your gratefully adopted country usa is running.

How do you explain the bold figures and then other figures in the table?

simple , by looking at Chinese imports now. It is going down because we have finally but not yet fully learnt our lesson. and our companies some of them are buying cheap crap to help their bottom line revenues. It does not absolve you from being known as, having a reputation world wide , for low quality products.

simple , by looking at Chinese imports now. It is going down because we have finally but not yet fully learnt our lesson. and our companies some of them are buying cheap crap to help their bottom line revenues. It does not absolve you from being known as, having a reputation world wide , for low quality products.

Better than having a reputation world wide, for low quality people.

It's generally known that electric engineering tech in India is still miles away from that of China. I am very close to this business field.

sir, i work in a 300MW Dongfeng electric made thermal unit. we already had five siemens made units and one BHEL made.The performance of the chinese unit is not satisfactory atall and we have a PLF of 60% where as the other units have PLF more than 80%. the metallurgy of the turbine is also not as german standards.:undecided:

It's generally known that electric engineering tech in India is still miles away from that of China. I am very close to this business field.

sir, i work in a 300MW Dongfeng electric made thermal unit. we already had five siemens made units and one BHEL made.The performance of the chinese unit is not satisfactory atall and we have a PLF of 60% where as the other units have PLF more than 80%. the metallurgy of the turbine is also not as german standards.:undecided:

That may be due to mismanagement. Electricite de France doesn't have this problem and neither does Reliance Industries.

That may be due to mismanagement. Electricite de France doesn't have this problem and neither does Reliance Industries.

same thing you told Pakistan when you gave them , hoodwinked them, committed fraud on them with the trains from china. I guess ethics class in the US educational institution was wasted on you locust.

Do your bosses give you freedom to write logically, or is that beyond the privileges of your caste?

Too much for "turtle" to grasp since ethics was mentioned? or do you need to wear your ancestral "green hat" to help you out?

But since you are Sha gua , I will explain. You blamed your crappy product on Indian management and I said you guys said the same thing when you sent 200 crap quality trains to Pakistan and blamed Pakistan for it all failing. always blaming others for your crappy products.

Speaking of ethics- how much have the folks stashed up in embezzled funds to move on all fours to the US so far?

I work in this field too and know this first hand. Chinese power plants are known to be cheap & quick delivery but of unreliable quality. Most of the IPPs who buy them are in for short term and want quick return on their investment and sourcing from China meets their purpose. Now the operators have realised that buying chinese stuff is not going to work-out even on short terms.

I wonder how they manage to get orders even after the turbine failures in Amarkantak and westbengal:angry:

Thats y we are purchasing our next unit from BHEL only:victory:

I have a few friends in Adani power based in Beijing/Shanghai/ChongQing. They are there basically for coordinating the power plant supplies to their projects in Gujarat and Maharastra. They all feel the product they are getting is crappy inspite of deputing their procurement and quality control guys full time at the chinese manufacturing workshops. The chinese guys are very good at cutting corners and underdelivering from the contract agreements. The general impression is very bad about the chinese supplied enigeering equipments.

Back
Top Bottom