What's new

China high-speed railway section reportedly collapses

No dear they are not :lol: the intel chips are designed in USA or Israel not China.

Intel recently opened a production plant in china, what happens is that it gives the producers a lot of experience and knowledge about the original design so they can start working on building their own.

And this chip is but one integral part of the computer whose 80% of parts other than processor are usually Chinese made. So in the long run, its a win win situation for China.

Anyways like the man said, the topic has derailed a lot. So I'm done with processors etc and going back to railway improvement.

Intel recently opened a production plant in china, what happens is that it gives the producers a lot of experience and knowledge about the original design so they can start working on building their own.

And this chip is but one integral part of the computer whose 80% of parts other than processor are usually Chinese made. So in the long long, its a win win situation for China.

Anyways like the man said, the topic has derailed a lot so done with processors etc and going back to railway improvement.

China still has a long way to go till it reaches the level of safety and quality standards to the Europeans or Japanese but that is my own view which is not shared by everyone I respect that.

China still has a long way to go till it reaches the level of safety and quality standards to the Europeans or Japanese but that is my own view which is not shared by everyone I respect that.
cluess assumption again, if Chinese products couldnt meet their standard then their markets wont be flooded with Chinese products, from low-end to middle-end and now high tech, like Vodafone, 3G, O2 and BT are all using designed in China data service hardware and capital goods, and to build the world first 4G networks in Japan by Chinese company
Chinese To Build 4G Network For Japan » M.I.C. Gadget

I personally envy the Chinese.They have done a good job by transforming their country from a third world one.My advise is not to be deterred by such incidents but move ahead cause such things happen when you try something new.:tup:

And this chip is but one integral part of the computer whose 80% of parts other than processor are usually Chinese made. So in the long run, its a win win situation for China.

Anyways like the man said, the topic has derailed a lot. So I'm done with processors etc and going back to railway improvement.

intel is just 1 chip designer. China has Huawei which has design capabilities similar to Qualcomm in the private sector and hundreds of government labs designing specialized chips for supercomputing and other noncommercial applications.

intel is just 1 chip designer. China has Huawei which has design capabilities similar to Qualcomm in the private sector and hundreds of government labs designing specialized chips for supercomputing and other noncommercial applications.

Well thats even better, thanks for the info :tup:

I think it is the fault of corrupt officials who completed the project compromising with safety. hope China will punish all those corrupt officials for mismanagement.

Well thats even better, thanks for the info :tup:

take a look:

West vs. East: China builds petaflop homegrown supercomputer | ExtremeTech

Drawing yet another battle line between the incumbent oligarchs of the West and the developing hordes of the East, China has unveiled a new supercomputer that uses entirely-homegrown processors — 8,704 of them, to be exact. The computer is called Sunway BlueLight MPP and it has a peak performance of just over 1 petaflop — or around the 15th fastest supercomputer in the world.

Huawei claims its new quad-core chip outshines Tegra 3

Times reports Huawei has revealed high-end smartphones and tablets based on a quad-core chip designed by the company's HiSilicon division. Huawei officials claim the 1.2-1.5GHz KV32 chip outperforms NVIDIA's Tegra 3 SoC by 30 to 50 percent across a range of benchmarks.

not really, its just that most accidents in China dont get reported, big difference.

not possible in present day China! india is still amongst the leading accident prone railway systems in the world. go figure!

not really, its just that most accidents in China dont get reported, big difference.

it is the opposite. China is looked at with a microscope. Every little mistake is scrutinized over and over by the international media. Local news here gets reported world wide.

That's very different from India where almost no one outside India cares about even national events that go on there.

it is the opposite. China is looked at with a microscope. Every little mistake is scrutinized over and over by the international media. Local news here gets reported world wide.

That's very different from India where almost no one outside India cares about even national events that go on there.

You hit it right on the nail. Bro, there more news on China here than any other country in the world.

Back
Top Bottom