What's new

China fears India backing Japan as tussle escalates. (Feeling the heat?)

Pakistan is china's Israel haven't you heard where china stands i don't think India will come for help if china attacks japan which will not happen there have is is really old history there is an economic war now

I don't think China considers India as a rival, or even equal.

japan is totally dependent on western technology and china on Russian so we know who is the real game player behind these country

I don't think China considers India as a rival, or even equal.
But they certainly don't ignore India as its good business. My Sony Vaio is Made in China (Hate it, hard disk crashed two times, screen malfunctioned). So you can see India, China and Japan by one product. Bring in the trillion dollar economies of all three countries, you will have your answer.

We will not back Japan if China will not back Pakistan.........
We will loose all the friends if we deny Pakistan. I am saying we will not let India overrun Pakistan in any circumstance. We neither will help Pakistan harm India. Better status quo.Both china and India hold similar standing on lots of world affairs. We should strengthen cooperation and set aside the difference.

We will loose all the friends if we deny Pakistan. I am saying we will not let India overrun Pakistan in any circumstance. We neither will help Pakistan harm India. Better status quo.Both china and India hold similar standing on lots of world affairs. We should strengthen cooperation and set aside the difference.

just like you helpd pakistan in 1999?:undecided:

There is nothing for China to be worried about..its a just a normal growing relation between India and japan. India is a growing economy and it will need partners on its way to success...Japan is a partner in growth.

I Think it a time or Japan to teach some lesson to Chinese !!... close up their factories and bring to India... we will provide them with all the infrastructure they require.....

This dispute has create a good role for India to play...

Nah Chinese will never attack Japan not seen in 2000 yrs. Slowly but surely Japan will take that Island and china will keep Barking about the issue and Chinese Politician will make it more political for its own benefits and hide internal messup....

I Think it a time or Japan to teach some lesson to Chinese !!... close up their factories and bring to India... we will provide them with all the infrastructure they require.....

This dispute has create a good role for India to play...

Nah Chinese will never attack Japan not seen in 2000 yrs. Slowly but surely Japan will take that Island and china will keep Barking about the issue and Chinese Politician will make it more political for its own benefits and hide internal messup....

You cant even provide roads without potholes for 90% of your countries areas, challa aya infrastrucutre dena factories ko :rofl:

Indo-Japan relationship was always good and intact. Why new worry for China? There is always cooperation with Japanese.

India does not possess enough naval firepower to actually have a considerable influence outside Indian ocean.

chinese insecurity is not on military front rather than the diplomatic arena where they are losing, china is seen as an aggressor and will be bashed everywhere ,by showing their military might over japan they are giving in to the international policy of usa to restrict china to the asia pacific.

India will be nuetral as allways.

Why you always think we get involved with that, does Pakistani have lower iq than Indian or what?

You have neutral stand in 1999. But you should ask pakistan should leave occupied territory and support Indian action.

just like you helpd pakistan in 1999?:undecided:
1971 would have been better argument, 1999 can't be as it was "insurgency" rather than declared war.

BTW things have changed a LOT since then. WoT, Arab Spring, BRICS rise, SCS dispute etc. in last decade paints an entirely different picture.

He is right in his account.

You can call Mao and Zhou En lai team a bunch of stupid morons why not take a piece land that we have conquered...we don't blame you...and I don't know what's the real motive for the retreat.

Bcause both Mao and Zhou En lai and thier stupid team wanted peace with India & did not wanted war but wanted peace &
Friendship with India
The west made us opponets

India China Friendship 😃
Hindi-Chini bhai bhai

Back
Top Bottom