What's new

China envoy tells journalists to 'shut up' on Arunachal and ladakh

Troll thread that is probably taking an incident out of context and certainly blowing it out of proportion.

According to former RAW officer interview.

1)china have weapon development factory in burma and they armed the NE rebels and has been increased since indian look east policy came in existence.
2)arunachal have enough oil and gas which can feed india till 100 years,as per former scientist who did survey in past.
3)chinese cant be our friends,they work silently and uses the pakistan against india.
4)recruitment of 100000 men is not enough,although a good move which should have been taken a decade ago.

Yes they even send such characters to Washington DC to White House Secretary Public Briefings and when anything related to Pakistan comes up Indians journalists usually ask totally irrelevant questions.

Yeah,if you could kindly desist from turning this into a India-US-Pakistan thingi..?Appreciated very much.

Han Arogance !

Don't worry we will iron it out.

Many have tried in the history but everyone failed it seems as if these two words arrogance and China go hand in hand.
But anyways you can go forward and try it but I'm afraid result will remain same.

We ask questions because we have rights.....atleast media has been successful in opening some dhoties so far and cracked down on corrupts....other countries, especially our neighbours need to learn something from that..

So knowing the reality when the Chinese ambasador faced the media...The reaction was....Quite expected...:enjoy:

Unfortunate,as I understand this happened during a meet to increase Chinese investment in India.You really can't blame the Indian scribes for pointing out the obvious and you can't blame the envoy for reacting(It's the official Chinese stand for now).One wishes that the envoy was a little more tactful in his response(being a diplomat and all that)but what's done is done.I,for one,hope this doesn't affect any Chinese investment in India.

Hey Cypher bhai kaiso ho .... I don't understand the bolded part I understand that it was the fault of the company not the envoy but dude that guy is supposed to be a ambassador is thats the way these guys react instead of controling the thing this flamed it more.

Atleast we dont tell lies
remember mms saying mumbai is better than shanghai
cwg is better than beijing olympus
40% of nasa scientist is india
$20 taplet is make in india

Atleast you didn't learn english properly in school ! :cheesy:

@ Topic : The guy can't keep his head cool , not a good sign of diplomacy at all ... and being China's Ambassador to India , its further disgraceful ....

Correct we are not that educated to let a white intalian air hostess rule our country.

First of all our PM is Mr Manmohan Singh not some italian air hostess. But even if she was it would be us who have voted her (jealous no).

lol a lively 'democracy'
Exactly
ruled by a military dictatorship with most of upper caste class
Yeah right
Heard of mayawati and narendra modi both are low caste for starters
APJ Abdul Kalam was a muslim
Current PM Manmohan Singh is a sikh....
Yaa right i got ur point :lol: you read in china news
```a country of 500 million starving people with biggest arm purchasing budget``indeed an 'incredible' country

Yeah we should be out handing poeple some paper currency and that will gonna solve the poverty problem. Right?
if indians shut up nonsenses for a decade their economy might be the 3rd by now

you should be thankful that we havent

The man lost his temper and yelled at the Jurnos, and what we have here a thread where Indians and Chinese find opertunity to bash each other.
I don't know what you guys will do when you guys are approched by a Chinese Tourist in your street for directions to a place, will you hurl stone at him or you show him compasion and tell him how he can go to that destination. If you are going to tell him direction with a smile in your face then just do the same here in a forum too rather than hurling stones at the Chinese, this goes to the Chinese too.

Treat others with compasion and in the end you'll see "All is Well"

Hey Cypher bhai kaiso ho .... I don't understand the bolded part I understand that it was the fault of the company not the envoy but dude that guy is supposed to be a ambassador is thats the way these guys react instead of controling the thing this flamed it more.

Heya bro,Whatcya been upto?

You need to understand that's the official stand of China and not of the envoy's alone.Ergo even if we protest on the same,it's immaterial because Beijing is unlikely to understand or correct it.Of course we don't like the way he played his cards but it hopefully shouldn't make a difference to our bilateral trade ties.

This just proves that the Chinese are aware that their lands are under occupation from the Indians.

South Tibet belongs to China and not to India.

Back
Top Bottom