What's new

China Economy Forum

Everything has changed, the only not changed is the change.

118 years ago, collapsing Qing Empire PM Li (李鸿章) visited Great Britain Empire & Queen.
Li said: "天下不可端倪之物,尽在英伦!"

40602_808785_968378.jpg

118 years later, PRC PM Li (李克强) visited United Kingdom & Queen.
Li said: "我们是和平鸽我们不称霸."
W020140617745348806330.jpg

lol, that PM Li can't do anything.

100 years ago, can Chinese believe this?

That also crossed my mind :) China building nuke plants for old colonialists that drugged Chinese for a hundred years?! China must definitely left some back-doors just in case their colonialists gene gets excited again :) Radiation will definitely cure the disease.

I hope our Greek friends recover soon. They have long been the 'Jewel of the Mediterranean', a first-world country surrounded by semi-failed states like Albania, Turkey, Macedonia, Bulgaria ... etc. After 6 years of non-stop recession, they are still the richest in the region, but they deserve to regain their rightful place.

That also crossed my mind :) China building nuke plants for old colonialists that drugged Chinese for a hundred years?! China must definitely left some back-doors just in case their colonialists gene gets excited again :) Radiation will definitely cure the disease.

seriously? @TaiShang , i did not expect this kind of verbiage from you !

seriously? @TaiShang , i did not expect this kind of verbiage from you !

That was a light-hearted comment, friend. And note the conditionality: "in case their colonialist's gene gets excited again."

If it does (which I do not anticipate), I think I would not lament at their loss. But, this is pure speculation, and maybe a little off-the limit, agreeably.

I just did. Stay away from my post!

You should watch your trolling.

True. Just hinting at the failure of Democracy.

More so the failure of their economic policy. The reason they depend on Germany's bailout. If you were to argue of democracy's failure, then Germany should also be a failure? UK? Canada? Sweden? Norway? Denmark ? Just a few thriving European democracies.

Must you resort to name calling and persona attacks ? It certainly doesn't give credibility to your point(s), if you even had any to begin with...

Now that's a superb idea, don't forget to whistle this to this Li. The other one can watch with pleasure from Heaven :D

Back
Top Bottom