What's new

China doles out US $ 19.8 million military aid to Nepal

Well, then you might be 7 feet or something.

Well then ask our Canadian friends, they might have met more Sikhs and please I do expect some honesty in reply.

No, I'm 6'0, which is quite common amongst the younger generation in Hong Kong.

The Sikh guy I knew was really short, but maybe other Sikhs are taller. Indians in general are less than average. Which is why I find it funny that you were trying to mock us for it. :lol:

If you ever visit Hong Kong, then be sure to send me a PM so we can meet. :azn: See for yourself.

The Sikh guy I knew was really short, maybe other Sikhs are taller. Indians in general are about the same. Which is why I find it funny that you were trying to mock us for it. :lol:

If you ever visit Hong Kong, then be sure to send me a PM so we can meet. :azn: See for yourself.

How about a video. LOL

Or are you tall but have a butterface.

No no no no.

post a youtube video here. No double standards pal.

You can get it through PM or you won't get it. :P No double standards, PM was always acceptable.

I won't volunteer my identity publicly on an anonymous forum (and I haven't), but I can show it to you personally.

The Sikh guy I knew was really short, but maybe other Sikhs are taller. Indians in general are less than average. Which is why I find it funny that you were trying to mock us for it. :lol:

Even I am 6'0 well 182 to be exact and I am not a Sikh, but I can assure you people I mentioned above are way taller than normal.

Hong Kong is not on my map right as I am planning to join a government job so I won't be able to afford it for the rest of my life unless and until I too become corrupt. But I am inviting you to Sanchi if you are a Buddhist.

You can get it through PM or you won't get it. :P No double standards, PM was always acceptable.

I won't volunteer my identity publicly on an anonymous forum, but I can show it to you personally.

Fine. but don't expect the same from me.

I'm only 5'10''.

And if you guys really want a height contest then you can send PMs to each other. Otherwise no one is going to believe anyone.

Fine. but don't expect the same from me.

I'm only 5'10''.

And if you guys really want a height contest then you can send PMs to each other. Otherwise no one is going to believe anyone.

Well, I am a sort of height conscious person and generally like to babble on celebheights.

Man 5'10" is still tall.

Well, I am a sort of height conscious person and generally like to babble on celebheights.

Man 5'10" is still tall.

You were the guy who tried to mock Chinese people regarding height. :no:

Despite India having a much lower average height than China. :lol:

Yet you guys falls short in front of Japanese, what a shame.

Not Hong Kong. :P

But since you brought it up, Indians are the shortest here, in terms of average height.

So your insults are kind of ironic. :D

You were the guy who tried to mock Chinese people regarding height. :no:

Despite India having a much lower average height than China. :lol:

No, no CD, there are some huge and tall Indians in HK, thats why most of them work as "doormen" for hotels.:D
PS, with that cloth (sorry, don't know how its call in English) wrap around their head, they grow 3-4 inches instantly. :lol:

Not Hong Kong. :P

But since you brought it up, Indians are the shortest here, in terms of average height.

So your insults are kind of ironic. :D

Well as I said compare it with the North Indians for which we don't have any stats.

No, no CD, there are some huge and tall Indians in HK, thats why most of them work as "doormen" for hotels.:D
PS, with that cloth (sorry, don't know how its call in English) wrap around their head, they grow 3-4 inches instantly. :lol:

It's called a pagri or turban. Are we allowed to insult religious symbols?

Well as I said compare it with the North Indians for which we don't have any stats.

I take your no stats and beat it with stats:smokin:

Manchuria
1 ¹þ¶û±õ 177.2 163.3
2 ÉòÑô 177.0 163.3
3 ³¤´º 176.8 162.9

North China
4 ºÓ±± 175.5 162.7
5 ±±¾© 175.5 162.6
6 Ìì½ò 175.6 162.3

Inner Mongolia
7 ÄÚÃɹŠ175.3 162.0

North China
8 ɽ¶« 174.2 162.0

Central China
9 ½ËÕ 173.0 161.3
10 ÉϺ£ 172.5 161.1

North China (western parts... not as affluent)
21 ɽÎ÷ 170.1 159.5
22 ÉÂÎ÷ 170.0 158.3

Southern-Central China
23 ºþÄÏ 169.8 157.5

Central China
24 ºþ±± 169.7 157.6

Western Central China
25 ³É¶¼ 168.9 157.7
26 ÖØÇì 168.9 157.6

Satisfied?

Latest posts

Back