What's new

China: Deputy chief of People's Liberation Army to visit India for defence

1. Mind ur words kid rest assure I can give a more then benefiting reply but don't want to go down to ur level.

2. I am against every illusion that keeps India occupied in illusions and that can endanger our national security.

3. At one hand china is providing uranium/nuke plants to pakistan and help to insurgents in India and supports to Maoists in Nepal on the other hand you thinks that they are our possible friend.

4. I believe in:

We will cross the bridge when we will reach it.

It's funny that you're calling me a kid when you have trouble grasping basic grammar and spelling.

The US/Russia/Canada/Japan etc are providing India with Uranium/Nuclear plants etc, are they China's enemies now? Does China refuse to have military to military exchanges with these nations, do they even refuse to have exchanges with us?

There is no proof of their help for any insurgents, in modern societies we like to have this little thing that we call, innocent until proven guilty. And in any case if there was any proof we would have taken it international courts like we have for Pakistan.

Lets not be like the Pakistanis now and find conspiracies in every corner.

You're seriously ridiculing India's armed forces command and strategic planning units if you think they're under 'illusions' and you (a complete nobody) has a better grasp of the strategic situation than them.

If you donot agree with his view you can politely put forward your views by disagreeing with him. But abusing your own countrymen just because you are against his views is not so intelligent of you and highly regrettable.

Oh boo-effing-hoo, is he going to have a teary now? People with views like him, get other people killed. Trust me, I've seen it happen and heard of other instances as well. I have a general dislike for anyone who has little regard for human life when they have no clue what the soldiering profession is like.

God blessed us with a tongue which can make friends and enimies alike... You, by your behavior sir, highlight just the reason that India should be glad that people like you should are not be the face of our culture and behavior... Like you and me, any othe poster has a view and if that poster is not getting disrespectful, you have no right to get disrespectful... period...

and, if you are man enough and realize your mistake, you should apologize...

I certainly am not, nor do I claim to be India's ambassador to anywhere. But I think I do a far better job of promoting Indians than any of you guys would if you came to this country. Swearing is not a big deal, leering at women, being generally unhygienic, acting like complete FOBs and having little courtesy is much more of a no-no. I've seen it happen and I'm Indian myself. No I am not somehow hatin' on my own people or whatever you may now think. The truth is the truth.

Why would there be any need to apologies? Did his feelings get hurt by someone tell him to eff off on the Internet? If it did, mate you need to go outside more.

This is great Indian mentality.
Hey Dragon, I think you have a selective vision or your eyes never see the +ve of other posters to reply. There has been a page of discussion and except one INDIAN, every other INDIAN in the thread has expressed good will and interst in welcomming an esteeamed guest from your country, yet you do not reply to those positive comments but do the other way arround.
Some times I see that your insanity beyound a point of no return.
I pray that some day you see the good in the people rather than the bad in them.

Putting behind the differences and continuing with the dialogue process is the only way to move forward , India and China s should work together and not work against each others ... welcome Gen Ma !

This is great Indian mentality.

Indian Muslims like Adnan Faruqi are the Uncle Toms amongst us. Their hatred for Pakistan is so overpowering that they fail to see the treatment they endure from their hindu masters, i.e, Gujrat massacre.

Indian Muslims like Adnan Faruqi are the Uncle Toms amongst us. Their hatred for Pakistan is so overpowering that they fail to see the treatment they endure from their hindu masters, i.e, Gujrat massacre.

i wonder how many times pakistani's have used the same OLD example!!!!:P

i wonder how many times pakistani's have used the same OLD example!!!!:P

Indians gave them a reason, al valid reason at that.

anywho, these kinda high level meets are the need of the hour. Our two countries can't afford to go to a war and jeopardize our economies, more-so India.

Indians gave them a reason, al valid reason at that.

anywho, these kinda high level meets are the need of the hour. Our two countries can't afford to go to a war and jeopardize our economies, more-so India.

thats what i keep on saying all the time!!!!!

China: Deputy chief of People's Liberation Army to visit India for defence talks

BEIJING: China today confirmed that the defence dialogue with India would go on as scheduled on December 8 in the Indian capital, signalling that bilateral parleys were on track despite recent irritation in ties over border talks.

The Deputy Chief of Staff of People's Liberation Army, (PLA) Ma Xiaotian will take part in two day Defence and Security dialogue to be held in New Delhi, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei told a media briefing here today.

Gen Ma will hold in-depth exchange of views over regional situation, defence exchanges and cooperation between the two countries, Hong said.

The confirmation of talks aimed at discussing a whole gamut of issues, including mutual suspicions over rapid development of border infrastructure and deployment of troops is seen as Beijing putting the behind differences and continuing with the dialogue process.

Hong however said no fresh dates for the Special Representative talks to discuss differences on border have been worked out.

"The two sides keep in communication of the specific date of the meeting. I have no specific information to release", he said.

The 15th round of border talks was to be held on Nov 28-29 in New Delhi but was put off at the last minute following China's objections to Dalai Lama's participation in an international Buddhist conference, which was being held around the same time.

The conference was held as scheduled with the participation of Dalai Lama while the top Indian leaders stayed away from it.

Subsequently Governor West Bengal, M K Narayanan attended another event in which Dalai Lama took part in Kolkatta, despite official requests made by Chinese Consulate officials there to stay away from the function.

Deputy chief of People's Liberation Army to visit India for defence talks - The Economic Times

He is not welcome, its all useless talks :tdown::tdown:

Your country don't think so , that's they invited him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom