What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

I am not a racist nor do I support racism. Period

Democracy is a great equalizer and not what you opine

Of course but only when its implemented in a fully developed nation. The logical forum members acknowledge that India democracy is stilled held back because the voices of many are still not heard, India's democracy is still in its infancy and it will take some time before the nation becomes "equalized" as you put. This counters your argument about how the government is made up of the opinions of the people, currently its only made up by the opinions of the people who matter.

Btw I'm a Singaporean Chinese whose country is governed by "democracy" but we're not so blind as to know who really runs the country.

The ‘Art of war’ is about diplomacy and about making allies. It is about how nations should conduct. It is about positioning and its not about controlling

Has the Art of War become a best seller among the Politicians lately? Your replies still does not support your earlier statement about China needing India more then the other way around. In addition the best allies are your immediate neighbors not ones that are across the ocean that have time and again proved to be unreliable when needed.

Of course but only when its implemented in a fully developed nation. The logical forum members acknowledge that India democracy is stilled held back because the voices of many are still not heard, India's democracy is still in its infancy and it will take some time before the nation becomes "equalized" as you put. This counters your argument about how the government is made up of the opinions of the people, currently its only made up by the opinions of the people who matter.

Btw I'm a Singaporean Chinese whose country is governed by "democracy" but we're not so blind as to know who really runs the country.

All democracies are not equal. Unlike in developed economies, in India the poor vote. In India, rich and educated almost never vote, so it the poor that forms the governments in India.

Has the Art of War become a best seller among the Politicians lately? Your replies still does not support your earlier statement about China needing India more then the other way around. In addition the best allies are your immediate neighbors not ones that are across the ocean that have time and again proved to be unreliable when needed.

It seems that you don’t want to think. Let me put this way…why has US took so much interest in Indo-US nuclear deal…do you really think US is concerned about energy crises in India?…or…do you think India is investing billions of dollars in Afghanistan just for philanthropy?...or…why is China covertly and overtly helping Pakistan?

More ambitious a country is more it has to wield its influence. Influence is more correlated to soft power than to hard power. China, which is more ambitious than India and which aims to be the next superpower, cannot have a negative power image in India, the second largest country in the world and soon to be the largest overtaking China. So tell me whether India wants China more or China wants India more.

All democracies are not equal. Unlike in developed economies, in India the poor vote. In India, rich and educated almost never vote, so it the poor that forms the governments in India.

If the opinions of the poor really mattered I bought building the next spacerocket or who Tibet belonged to really matted, and if you are that disillusioned try walking in the street where the poorest people live.

It seems that you don’t want to think. Let me put this way…why has US took so much interest in Indo-US nuclear deal…do you really think US is concerned about energy crises in India?…or…do you think India is investing billions of dollars in Afghanistan just for philanthropy?...or…why is China covertly and overtly helping Pakistan?

More ambitious a country is more it has to wield its influence. Influence is more correlated to soft power than to hard power. China, which is more ambitious than India and which aims to be the next superpower, cannot have a negative power image in India, the second largest country in the world and soon to be the largest overtaking China. So tell me whether India wants China more or China wants India more.

Is this comment made in context to controlling southern Asia? I'm assuming you don't economically or technological innovations etc.

Next time just say yes to the question and save me the grief

Did someone realize the word Kashmir is everywhere in news after this incident and cojoined with recent hike in Kashmir violence I can assure it giving a nice shot of
Bagrock-To-The-Masses-by-Red-Hot-Chilli-Pipers_dKiIw8wI4sEx_40w_40h.jpg
up the Indian arse. China is exorbantly expanding its influence ins Islamic world and that is part of world strongly opposed to Indian policies in Kashmir baring few banana and puppet republics.

Last edited:
^ Educational to know that you consider countries like USA, UK, France etc as banana and puppet republics. Not surprising knowing what they consider you as.

^ Educational to know that you consider countries like USA, UK, France etc as banana and puppet republics. Not surprising knowing what they consider you as.

Good to see cover of "English litreate Endia" blown up as your cant comprehend basic comments. It was specifically directed toward muslims countries.

China is exorbantly expanding its influence ins Islamic world and that is part of world strongly opposed to Indian policies in Kashmir baring few banana and puppet republics.

China is living in a fools paradise thinking that kashmir is a disputed part of India.

China is living in a fools paradise thinking that kashmir is a disputed part of India.

Absolutely, I second your opinion.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. See, Tibet, Taiwan, Uiguyrs, Human Rights, Tainted Food , Slave Labour etc etc.

China is doing all these to make Pakistan happy. This will change nothing but strengthening India's armed forces.

China has issues with USA, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines and India. Lets see....

Absolutely, I second your opinion.
Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. See, Tibet, Taiwan, Uiguyrs, Human Rights, Tainted Food , Slave Labour etc etc.

If it was such a great idea to raise these issues, why are you saying it and not the government of India? You don't matter and the GoI won't say a word about any of issues you mentioned.

I really laugh at Indians trying to say they will use tibet card.Fact: There is no Tibet Card.The whole world recognize Tibet as a territory of PRC where as Kashmir is disputed world wide.Even in Maps it is marked as disputed territory.I wonder where are those people who said China is not a friend of Pakistan?

The whole world will not stop india if it needs to rethink about tibet policy for national intrusts. China must respect indian intrusts or else same can be expected in return. We already paid for trusting china blindly and foolishly(by Nehru) we cannot do the same again.

Back
Top Bottom