What's new

China denies Vietnam's accusation on South China Sea

china and vietnam wont have war on mainland.

but it is possiblely that they bring out conflicts on south china sea.
that means navy and air force would involve in this.army wont,or just a little.so the biggest loss may be loss some ships~well dont be serious.i mean even the war begin,we wont have a war stretching on land.

china and vietnam r neighbours.china dont have the ability to control a vietnam after a war.china cant afford to support a gov like the gov of Iraq,like what US is doing now.if so,why we make us an enemy gov ,which is even our neighbour? we need a peaceful environment to develop.besides,chinese have enjoyed peace for more than 20 years.we dont want a war.thats the point.we dont want a neighbour hate us everyday,considering revenge.

for vietnam,they dont want a war on land too.think about their economics,they depend on china in lots area.they cant afford a war too.and they need develop too.besides,they know china is different from 30 year ago,a more powerful country,but more flexible.and they wont bear 1.3 billion people hate them.if they bring out wars on land,whatever win or not,they would face a big loss which means their economics regress a lot.i know ur strong faith,but faith doesnt solve all problems.especially the problems after war.

i have to admit,our chinese's mental world is not that strong as before.but we wont let our profits ,i mean the profits belong to us legally,be taken away.

generally speaking,i have no opinion on vietnam people.brave and strong faith.but u people coming here witha little hysteria,left me bad impression.

so, time to end up.lets see what would happen on south china sea.keep verybody minds calm down.

It seem to be a poem from dirty liars. In Vietnam, people can get information from many International websites from Vietnam, China and others countries but Chinese in their country only get fault information from domestic websites such as Tudou, Youku, Baidu,... Even people in this country can't uses Google, youtube and Facebook. In fact, they banned about 500000 websites. I think it became a reason made Chinese can't know the truth!

Back
Top Bottom