What's new

China could defeat US in East Pacific conflict by 2020: Russian analyst

Look at this face....

This face diverges far beyond what I thought to be Italian. Have you tried any cosmetic surgery? A few months ago, your location and your born country are both Germany, why? You changed nationality so fast?

I never changed nationality. My nationality in passport is german. My mother is italian, my father german. You have a problem with that?

I just happen to find this war talks laughable. Its clownish and childish. I think once you get a job you will see it as laughable too.

It's your freedom to choose whom you would like to prefer, and I also like Japanese Tech and cartoon, However, can you imagine Angela Merkel visit Nazi? Japanese Prime Minsiter, he do that.

Thats an internal matter of Japan. I heared you still have pictures of Mao hanging in Beijing. So whats the problem? Mao killed more people that Hitler and Tojo combined. I was teached to look at own problems before adressing others.

ja, Europa ist ein gutes Beispiel! insbesondere zu Deutschland und Frankreich. I understand what you mean about Mao, but in Asia nationalism is very strong, if you want, I can explain.

Poland and Russia. Just give you a good example in Europé.

Maybe nationalism is strong, but that holds people there down. They should work together and not talk such stupid war stuff. Thats my opinion about that. War helps nobody.

Maybe nationalism is strong, but that holds people there down. They should work together and not talk such stupid war stuff. Thats my opinion about that. War helps nobody.
How could you get that conclusion? The whole Europé had been engaged in such stupid wars for Couples centuries Before people found the war is nothing but silly! I understand that because I got University in Norway, but it's impossible for every single Asian people to understand it! So just a chapter in the history river and Europé has turned into Another page.

How could you get that conclusion? The whole Europé had been engaged in such stupid wars for Couples centuries Before people found the war is nothing but silly! I understand that because I got University in Norway, but it's impossible for every single Asian people to understand it! So just a chapter in the history river and Europé has turned into Another page.

We have peace now since 70 years! My parents generation and my generation never know war. And i´m very very thankful for that.

We have peace now since 70 years! My parents generation and my generation never know war. And i´m very very thankful for that.
Yeah and history says a country is very easy to engage in warfare when she is just developing for the sake of interest, Spain, Netherlands, GB, USA... the same thing happened again again. Now Europé are full nearly developed and people do enjoy their Life. About Asia, we cant Control it, but just hope the whole Asia Always in Peace.

Oh boy! War again!! So much mojo, so little brain.

There will be no wars between China and the US. The closest would be show and tell. Once you could show you have the goods, the other side would back off.

Sincerly, I've no offense to you. Check the record, you ignore the "written by Russian" first, and this essay is really topic.
Why do you need to apologize? It isn't your fault. Please do not bow your head anymore. Thank you!

I never changed nationality. My nationality in passport is german. My mother is italian, my father german. You have a problem with that?

I just happen to find this war talks laughable. Its clownish and childish. I think once you get a job you will see it as laughable too.

Thats an internal matter of Japan. I heared you still have pictures of Mao hanging in Beijing. So whats the problem? Mao killed more people that Hitler and Tojo combined. I was teached to look at own problems before adressing others.
You looks more like an indian. Obvious an indian troll.

You looks more like an indian. Obvious an indian troll.

Ja genau, ich bin ein indischer Troll. Und was bist du? Schlitzaugen Troll? Sorry, aber ich kann wohl bisschen mehr erwarten von jemanden der als Heimat Deutschland angibt oder?

Ja genau, ich bin ein indischer Troll. Und was bist du? Schlitzaugen Troll? Sorry, aber ich kann wohl bisschen mehr erwarten von jemanden der als Heimat Deutschland angibt oder?
reserve your german to yourself
that doesnt make it less ethinic indian
Look - back to topic: the OP was pasting an article written by a Russian! Why blame us for any potential of war here!?

reserve your german to yourself
that doesnt make it less ethinic indian
Look - back to topic: the OP was pasting an article written by a Russian! Why blame us for any potential of war here!?

yeah and because i´m ethnic indian i came here and asked why they bring two of our italian soldiers to court and critisized india heavily for that. Are you kidding me? Before talking bullshit you should know the facts. Beside that, the article is not interesting, i was adressing retarded members here who call for war. And evryone who dreams about war is retarded. Most people who want war are closed homosexuals anyways. They are girlish and need such war phantasies to look stronger.

yeah and because i´m ethnic indian i came here and asked why they bring two of our italian soldiers to court and critisized india heavily for that. Are you kidding me? Before talking bullshit you should know the facts. Beside that, the article is not interesting, i was adressing retarded members here who call for war. And evryone who dreams about war is retarded. Most people who want war are closed homosexuals anyways. They are girlish and need such war phantasies to look stronger.

dont continue with you indian-like drivels and read who was the author again!

dont continue with you indian-like drivels and read who was the author again!

Maybe you aren´t fluent in english? I already said i don´t care about the author. I adressed morons who want war here. The original article is completly irrelevant.

Maybe you aren´t fluent in english? I already said i don´t care about the author. I adressed morons who want war here. The original article is completly irrelevant.

instead of talking about morons it is moronic of you to make crazy comments yourself and if you do not see the author of the article and the article itself then you have been making all off-topic talks!

how about tomorrow a Chinese journalist writes that Russia Can defeat US in next conflict " :azn:
sounds reasonable and fair ?? :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom