What's new

China conducts flight landing on aircraft carrier

China Aircraft Carrier Style(Funny Gangnam Style).flv

Last edited by a moderator:
:coffee:
231451dphp18bzanpthdle.jpg.thumb.jpg

I'm looking forward to see twin seats of J-15 on the carrier...anyone know anything about it?

When China officially launched its aircraft carrier, the refitted Liaoning, the white western racists had laughed and looked down at this achievement. According to the white racists, with the current embargo on technology and the fact that they have been able to prevent Russia from selling the much needed arrester gears to China, the latter won't be able to launch any aircraft before 5 to 6 years. By this time, the western racists will have been able to equip Scatland with the most potent aircraft carriers and the arms embargo on Vietnam will have been lifted despite Vietnam's own negative records on human rights, freedom and communism.
But what we see, in just two months, CHINA HAS SURPRISED THE WESTERN WORLD BY SUCESSFULLY LANDING AND LAUNCHING THE CHINESED MADE J 15 AND THIS WITHOUT ANY HELP, ADVISE AND SUPPORT FROM ANYONE, NOT EVEN RUSSIA AND UKRAINE WHICH HAD BEEN REQUESTED BY THE WHITE RACISTS NOT TO HELP CHINA.
CHINA IS NOW THE THIRD COUNTRY TO BE ABLE TO LAND AND LAUNCH FULL FLEDGED AIR SUPERIORITY AIRCRAFT BEING GIVEN THAT INDIA IS STILL OUTSOURCING ITS AIRCRAFT CARRIER TO RUSSIA, THE UK HAS NO AC, RUSSIA'S AC IS MAINLY BERTH AT PORT AND NOT SEAWORTHY WHILE SPAIN AND ITALY HAVE MAINLY THE HARRIER TYPE AIRCRAFT.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Why are there radiation warning stickers on the air intake's, below the cockpit and stabilizers? Makes sense on the nose, because of radar placement.

Why are there radiation warning stickers on the air intake's, below the cockpit and stabilizers? Makes sense on the nose, because of radar placement.
Look closely... the one on the nose is radiation marker, rest are not.

mistakes happens when u do things for first time.

Look closely... the one on the nose is radiation marker, rest are not.

they are quite similar, with the exception of the outside line, and the yellow not on the nose is aeroplane yellow not painted yellow like at the radar "dome".

That's why i asked, i saw they arent identical, but very very similar.

they are quite similar, with the exception of the outside line, and the yellow not on the nose is aeroplane yellow not painted yellow like at the radar "dome".

That's why i asked, i saw they arent identical, but very very similar.
Come to think of it, none of them are radiation markers. Most look like like some sort of crash test markers or structural integrity markers. :blink:

Come to think of it, none of them are radiation markers. Most look like like some sort of crash test markers or structural integrity markers. :blink:

my bad , they are not radiation marks , radiation marks have six sections(3 black ,3 yellow).

True...could be the some warnings not to exert to much pressure or contact on those surfaces.

Back
Top Bottom