What's new

China can rapidly deploy half-a-million troops on border with India.

Its one thing to want to live peacefully with one another. Its another that China's military and economic growth will overshadow the rest of Asia combine. As what Lee Kuan Yew, former president of Singapore said, without US presence, all the Asian country combined will not be able to counter China in the future. The issue facing all other Asian countries is whether they want US presence to counter China's growth or accept Chinese hegemony over the entire Asia.

Its one thing to want to live peacefully with one another. Its another that China's military and economic growth will overshadow the rest of Asia combine. As what Lee Kuan Yew, former president of Singapore said, without US presence, all the Asian country combined will not be able to counter China in the future. The issue facing all other Asian countries is whether they want US presence to counter China's growth or accept Chinese hegemony over the entire Asia.

You are talking like a true imperialist and I pity you for that.

Your dream of dominating Asia will remain a wet dream as long as India is there in the picture and your political leadership knows that. The whole "all-weather" friendship with Pakistan is just a smoke screen for countering India. You are also propping up the genocidal North Korean regime as a counterweight to South Korea and Japan and they are dormant nuclear powers. The previous 2 countries would rather ally with US than roll over and accept Chinese domination. Vietnam, a fellow Communist country, already gave you a bloody nose in 1979 and how japan raped your a$$ is world famous. If the Chinese leadership is wondering why they have a nuclear power south of their border, they can thank 1962. the only country that will accept your hegemony without question will be Pakistan.

With my limited world experience I observe that majority of the world fears China's rise not respect it...And the only people who are clapping at China being the new superpower are those who feels that they have a score to settle with US. Why is that so?

Your dream of dominating Asia will remain a wet dream as long as India is there in the picture and your political leadership knows that. The whole "all-weather" friendship with Pakistan is just a smoke screen for countering India. You are also propping up the genocidal North Korean regime as a counterweight to South Korea and Japan and they are dormant nuclear powers. The previous 2 countries would rather ally with US than roll over and accept Chinese domination. Vietnam, a fellow Communist country, already gave you a bloody nose in 1979 and how japan raped your a$$ is world famous. If the Chinese leadership is wondering why they have a nuclear power south of their border, they can thank 1962. the only country that will accept your hegemony without question will be Pakistan.

LOL, faithfulguy is not Chinese. He is a Taiwanese who speaks as an American citizen, from an American point of view.

He wants India to join the US camp. He says it all the time.

... and how japan raped your a$$ is world famous.

Wow, typical Indian. Making fun of Japanese war crimes against China. :rolleyes:

Its like what Hu Shih said to US “India Conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border” Now India and China together can conquer and dominate the west without sending a single soldier by working together!

he is a diplomat!,its obvious he"ll say what people wish to hear,all the nice things.
We should give too much of thought to that quote

Communism is only the official bogey about china....the main problem is few people understand china or its character,lack of accurate knowledge and general ignorance leads to fear mongering about china..i've always felt.
Still we must remain vigilant and prepare to the best of our ability ,as long as we try our best there should be no regrets.India's goal should always be to be strong enough to defend what it has,no need for needless aspirations for global superpower crap.Just defend our land and people.Be strong enough to defend ourselves and be a strong economic entity.We should be strong enough that no one can push us around or bully us around,apart from that we should concentrate on our economy and better living standards for our countrymen.
Let china stay in china and india in india.
Peace.

....the main problem is few people understand china or its character,lack of accurate knowledge and general ignorance leads to fear mongering about china..i've always felt.

Indians know enough about China, to laugh about the 20 million innocent Chinese civilians that were butchered like animals by the Imperial Japanese Army.

... and how japan raped your a$$ is world famous.

Funny, right?

With my limited world experience I observe that majority of the world fears China's rise not respect it...And the only people who are clapping at China being the new superpower are those who feels that they have a score to settle with US. Why is that so?

If you want to go after China and CCP. Go right ahead. As you see, the Chinese guys are here picking apart your incorrect analysis of my perspective. I'm speaking from the view of Asians who are not Mainland Chinese or Indian. Though I'm ethnically Chinese, I understand that because of dictatorship in China, many oversea Chinese are wary of communist China. That is why I quoted former premier of Singapore who stated that for Asian countries to counter China in the future, there must be American presence. As all Asian countries combined would not be able to counter China. This is a quote, "Without America, you can take Japan, you can put North and South Korea together, you can put the whole of ASEAN together, you can even get India together. You can’t balance China"

From this link

Interview with Lee Kuan Yew: Maintaining balance of power in Asia requires U.S. engagement « Lee Kuan Yew Watch

I was only referring to the phase of Chinese History when they were dominated by Japan.

Gai si de chu sheng. :rolleyes:

If you think Mumbai was bad, when only a few hundred people died, then you have NO IDEA what it's like to lose 20 million innocent civilians.

So tell it to someone who cares about your BS.

If you think Mumbai was bad, when only a few hundred people died, then you have NO IDEA what it's like to lose 20 million innocent civilians.

"literal translation" A beast that should die...lol

Many Chinese guys here were quick to come up with the phase of Indian history when we were dominated by British. They take pride in pointing out how they were the masters and we were the slaves and so on and embarrass us...But you took great offence when I pointed out that you were also once dominated by Imperial powers like Japan(I was actually referring to how China lost territories like Taiwan, Korea, Manchuria etc to Japan rather than Nanking when I wrote the comment). Yes we had no Nanking but had many Mini Nankings spread over many years during the Imperial Rule. So you are not the only one out there with "Historical Baggage".

No sane minded individual would approve of a comment like that . Please be careful next time . I have seen the pictures of those events and they were horrific .

Although i don't approve of the comment harpoon made and have expressed myself to him , i still find it funny that you only seem to see some Indians make fun of chinese past miseries but fail to see it when chinese members keep reminding Indians about how they were raped for 200 years by britishers and refer to British as India's masters. It would be better if you are a bit more objective in your analysis .You seem like a fine member otherwise .

If you want to go after China and CCP. Go right ahead. As you see, the Chinese guys are here picking apart your incorrect analysis of my perspective. I'm speaking from the view of Asians who are not Mainland Chinese or Indian. Though I'm ethnically Chinese, I understand that because of dictatorship in China, many oversea Chinese are wary of communist China. That is why I quoted former premier of Singapore who stated that for Asian countries to counter China in the future, there must be American presence. As all Asian countries combined would not be able to counter China. This is a quote, "Without America, you can take Japan, you can put North and South Korea together, you can put the whole of ASEAN together, you can even get India together. You can’t balance China"

From this link

Interview with Lee Kuan Yew: Maintaining balance of power in Asia requires U.S. engagement « Lee Kuan Yew Watch

I think he meant it from the perspective of countering China in the pacific.

We Indians are interested only in the Indian ocean.Besides American friendship comes at a heavy price which India cannot afford.

Back
Top Bottom