What's new

China builds Space Academy & Satellite Ground station in Sri Lanka

We can see some highly interesting news reports from another South Asian country soon…

It will be more interesting then this…….. :)

I think it will be India putting the final nail in the coffin to the Evil Chinese influence in IOR.:agree:

first hour of war and this chinese listening post will be in shambles ... sri lanks should never forget this.. india is humongous beast sitting just 40 kms to the north ... sri lanka will bear starting fruits of its ill will to India soon..

first hour of war and this chinese listening post will be in shambles ... sri lanks should never forget this.. india is humongous beast sitting just 40 kms to the north ... sri lanka will bear starting fruits of its ill will to India soon..
why does every indian here talks about attacking Sri Lanka? just because they want a healthy relationship with China?

What leads you to believe that it will not be used as a listening post for China? China isn't distributing freebies as per India. Your thinking maybe different or may not be,only GOD knows.We see china does this china does that, & in return it doesn't expect nothing. Its economic cost is well above Sri Lanka's capacity. So question arises will they help china in a way by which India can become strategic target for china in foreseeable future. You can be blind but we can't afford to.

why does every indian here talks about attacking Sri Lanka? just because they want a healthy relationship with China?
It happens because of Sri Lankans attitude. They think that by inviting china they can have some leverage against India in case of any attack. Their perceived fear forces them to invite china in the region which increases India's anxiety. So if India thinks it's getting out of hand,it will be bad for not only for them but all of south Asia. And the ultimate gainer will be china.

What leads you to believe that it will not be used as a listening post for China? China isn't distributing freebies as per India. Your thinking maybe different or may not be,only GOD knows.We see china does this china does that, & in return it doesn't expect nothing. Its economic cost is well above Sri Lanka's capacity. So question arises will they help china in a way by which India can become strategic target for china in foreseeable future. You can be blind but we can't afford to.

SL first planned a one with UK then postponed, now SL goes with China. so no one can claim Sri Lanka is going these things secretly. Yep, I do believe this satellite ground station will do some secret missions too.

When I hear this satellite ground station in my area I just wonder why they moved this project to here. May be the reason is safe location.

India is being dumped by Sri Lanka. :lol:

Notice how Indians in here threatening to destroy Sri Lanka? That is the true face of the Indians. That invading mentality is what got India their worst humiliation in 1962.....Nehru's Foward Policy.
India will strike back only if Sri Lanka does some thing mischievous which puts India's national security in danger.
Otherwise let them develop. No one minds.

Notice how Indians in here threatening to destroy Sri Lanka? That is the true face of the Indians. That invading mentality is what got India their worst humiliation in 1962.....Nehru's Foward Policy.
India will strike back only if Sri Lanka does some thing mischievous which puts India's national security in danger.
Otherwise let them develop. No one minds.

To keep company with us, they keep moving forward in all aspects.

To stay with india, they keep buying expensive weapons from the west to move forward!

Back
Top Bottom