What's new

China Bans Ramadan in East Turkestan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians jumping and humping only because muslims are suffering... noting else. That show Indian mind which was also told by 2 scotish in blog called CHALO PAKISTAN.

What a idiotic comment.
Are you more concerned about "what indian feels" than "suffering of Muslims"??

we have seen your country's love for muslim community in case of biharis in B'desh & Rohignyaas in Burma. So better cut off before bringing India's approach towards muslim here unnecessarily.

If its true its a shameful act and Pakista should strongly condem it.

Thats the only useful contribution by You in this thread.

I heard Al Jazeera's Beijing correspondent has been banned for doing inappropriate activities.

Al Jazeera is now completely controlled by the west it just lost all its credibility a few years ago.

The west accuses Al Jazeera of supporting Islamic Terrorist Propaganda.

mind your own business when your economy is in crisis and NE India is in chaos where you kill innocent people on daily basis.

Offtopic idiot troll

"China Bans Ramadan in East Turkestan"

China strong... :china:

No problem with Muslims in China... :china:

We support China... :china:

Deeper than ocean friend... :china:

Land of the law taking course in China... :china:

My Daddy strongest... :china:

Lets see how many typical posts I get to read today..!! :bunny:

Best post :rofl:

Blunder, how can China access Glf via Pakistan if they are taking such steps. It can divert Pakistanis' hatred to India on them.
Pakistanis will look the other way in exchange for foreign aid money from China.

The thing is, China should be the greatest enemy of Pakistan for its aggressive prosecution of muslims, not the best friend.

This video from al jazeera 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
Before calling this fake ..
Even Al Jazeera , BBC had reported this

It's funny to see Pakistanis not even accepting the fact that Muslims in China aren't even allowed to fast and offer namaz ..
But they will go on an abusing spree if even a hair of a Muslim is pricked
in India or Israel

Meanwhile here in India .. I am observing fasts and just offered Friday namaz without any fear of getting slaughtered :lol:

This one from 2009

Last edited by a moderator:
moderators need to delete this indian troll thread.....

moderators need to delete this indian troll thread.....

Sources are provided according to the rules ..
Even the Videos and documentaries by well known news channel is posted

I don't know how come this is a troll thread

I have seen many people posting anti India and anti Israel BS without providing sources or providing Blog as a source :lol:

Pakistanis will look the other way in exchange for foreign aid money from China.

The thing is, China should be the greatest enemy of Pakistan for its aggressive prosecution of muslims, not the best friend.
Its sad to say that Pakistani members would tend to avoid.
Supporting US is long gone, now they are their enemies, china is their only bread and butter to keep up their future military expenditure.

Back to topic.
Its sad that china is doing such a thing but I dont expect any better, as I have seen what is happening in tibet, so East turkestan would be no better.
I wish republic of china would have had greater power than PRC

Extremely unbiased source.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom