What's new

China Bans Gangster Games

learn to read, when did i say it was the same thing?

thats good if you understand the difference !

sooo government has to be GOD to tax now?????

is it me or is ur logic

utter garbage, do you even know what ur saying? so by ur logic all

government is GOD?(they all tax). go argue this from a morals angle maybe

have better luck convincing someone
Grrr! Now here comes your DUMB part you still didn't understand the difference and i was wrong in my first part!!:hitwall:
Yes its you!

Does i have posted any logic for you? again read carefully my post

learn to understand before what you "are going to write"/"had written" and what is previously written by others

no the chinese government is not GOD its doesnt claim to be
Who is saying chinese Govt. is God

Here the Word "GOD" is used idiomatically:hitwall::hitwall:

actually its very much

atheist

From where the hell this atheism came!!!!!!!!!
No one in this thread has has even asked a question about your government being atheist or not? (who cares!)

Again here you are talking utter nonsense with closed eyes! by not understanding what others ment

so then u r saying we should ban all
government and have anarchy?

I am not saying ,nor even i meant that again understand Before you post garbage

and for the anarchy part its your thinking :::good to know

(all government imposes its rules on its citizens whether u like them or not)

Ask yourself if you peoples of china don't like a rule does you have any power to change that(no one likes censorship but its there,and you can't do nothing about it)

oh yes ill definently enjoy the longer life expectancy, the less than
half the infant morality rate of india
, higher Human Development Index......................................better infrastructure to get to where i wanna go. i'll end it
here, too much to list. so u enjoy ur *** hole which is less than "pathetic" (ur word) according to ALL respected experts

So Finally China is on moon

Your RESPECTED EXPERTS also said that China's HDI index is medium (0.781)
India HDI index is also medium(0.609)
uhhh you are soo advanced :rofl:
Do you even know how this is calculated? :coffee:

im not here to claim the CCP is a saint merely that its another government and its doing its job but by ur continuing to claim that the CCP claims its GOD i guess u dont listen to reason at all, i mean serously who the hell has ever heard of a communist government claiming to be god, sigh... on another tread i have Indian posts claiming china hates religion and this one i have you claiming china's government says its GOD.... and also democracy? its still in its infancy i call it a experiment in government still in its testing phase, imperial rules had lasted longer and prospered in the past

By this time I'll bet you have understood what i/we all here are meant by the word "GOD" its not that what you have under stood

Any ways Have a good day

Counterstrike is not banned rite??
If the point were shielding children from violence then they would have banned even games like counter-strike. I think its a step to prevent people from organizing into groups especially into groups that can challenge or rather threaten the administration. The **** shield may just a build-up for this game ban.
Similar phobia of groups I think is reflected in their policy of religion where kids cannot be fed with a religion, they register after they come to age.
I think the rulers are feeling insecure.
What do you think?

Counterstrike is not banned rite??
If the point were shielding children from violence then they would have banned even games like counter-strike. I think its a step to prevent people from organizing into groups especially into groups that can challenge or rather threaten the administration. The **** shield may just a build-up for this game ban.
Similar phobia of groups I think is reflected in their policy of religion where kids cannot be fed with a religion, they register after they come to age.
I think the rulers are feeling insecure.
What do you think?

counter-strike is not banned in china, actually this years world cyber games in hosted in china and includes counter-strike

meh, the rulers are probably insecure

thats good if you understand the difference !

yes, so next time learn to read my posts correctly

Grrr! Now here comes your DUMB part you still didn't understand the difference and i was wrong in my first part!!:hitwall:
Yes its you!

Does i have posted any logic for you? again read carefully my post

learn to understand before what you "are going to write"/"had written" and what is previously written by others

ur post asked "are they GOD to tax you" because (ur logic)they tax u for having more than one kid, taxing a child and being god to tax for that child is non related, when did god tax anyways?

so are you gonna deny any part of that u wrote?

Who is saying chinese Govt. is God

Here the Word "GOD" is used idiomatically:hitwall::hitwall:

[/b]

you kept going on about is chinese government thinking their god when they tax for a kid, are you gonna deny this part?
if no then u can see why one would come to the conclusion that u claim the government thinks their god because they tax for the "extra" child
if yes i will re fer u to ur previous two posts that i responded to

From where the hell this atheism came!!!!!!!!!
No one in this thread has has even asked a question about your government being atheist or not? (who cares!)

Again here you are talking utter nonsense with closed eyes! by not understanding what others ment

okay let me clear this up then, it doesnt claim to be god-like either

I am not saying ,nor even i meant that again understand Before you post garbage

and for the anarchy part its your thinking :::good to know

sigh... here ur post "Again its up to you :::you are an individual,you have your own way of thinking and approach its up to you to decide what is good or what is BAD but here some one is imposing his decision on you!!"

are you gonna deny that governments decide what is right or wrong.
example : its is WRONG to have an AK in public without a license here in the US,(ur gonna be arrested) it is a national right to have an AK in IRAQ. my point is that governments every where are imposing its decisions on its citizens. half of the US didnt vote for president Bush yet ALL of us live with the consequence of his decisions. so ur point is invalid as we only have some say in industrial cases

Ask yourself if you peoples of china don't like a rule does you have any power to change that(no one likes censorship but its there,and you can't do nothing about it)

depends on the rule. no one like to starve in india either and yet here we are, millions starving, and its not like india cant do anything about it, when china high a trillion gdp in 97-98 the percentage of poor starving poele were already very low.
and if enough people stand out against it there are precedence of rule changes because the population is against it

So Finally China is on moon

Your RESPECTED EXPERTS also said that China's HDI index is medium (0.781)
India HDI index is also medium(0.609)
uhhh you are soo advanced :rofl:
Do you even know how this is calculated? :coffee:

yes so the difference is .781 vs .609 which is 32 countries apart what part of that is not better than india as i said? never did i claim that china is "SOOO advanced"

By this time I'll bet you have understood what i/we all here are meant by the word "GOD" its not that what you have under stood

by this time i hope u'll see that no fact i presented is wrong if you still think so challenge me on any facts i presented

Any ways Have a good day

actually i tend to post at night, its about 2 am now

yes, so next time learn to read my posts correctly
But you haven't learn Till NOW:hitwall:
Didn't you read the second Part of my post:azn:

ur post asked "are they GOD to tax you" because (ur logic)they tax u for having more than one kid, taxing a child and being god to tax for that child is non related, when did god tax anyways?
Again the Word "GOD" is used here as idiom

so are you gonna deny any part of that u wrote?
Actually i am not denying any thing
the thing is, that you are not understanding any thing due to misinterpretation (may the cause behind this is poor English,sorry to say that)

you kept going on about is chinese government thinking their god when they tax for a kid, are you gonna deny this part?
if no then u can see why one would come to the conclusion that u claim the government thinks their god because they tax for the "extra" child
if yes i will re fer u to ur previous two posts that i responded to
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:chinese governtment is not thinking them selves as it acting like god HUUGE DIFFRENCE!!

HELL MAN!! i am stuck with a Chinese and making him to understand "ENGLISH IDIOMS":rofl::rofl:[/quote]

sigh... here ur post "Again its up to you :::you are an individual,you have your own way of thinking and approach its up to you to decide what is good or what is BAD but here some one is imposing his decision on you!!"

sigh...You can easily see here is i am not saying any thing like banning your government an have anarchy

Again Go through the following Rule!
"Reading is not enough,you must understand it too"

are you gonna deny that governments decide what is right or wrong.
example : its is WRONG to have an AK in public without a license here in the US,(ur gonna be arrested) it is a national right to have an AK in IRAQ. my point is that governments every where are imposing its decisions on its citizens. half of the US didnt vote for president Bush yet ALL of us live with the consequence of his decisions. so ur point is invalid as we only have some say in industrial cases

A Responsible Government doesn't Imposes anything.... its the matter of acceptability by majority

are you comparing your government to Iraq??

Enjoy brainless examples

depends on the rule. no one like to starve in india either and yet here we are, millions starving, and its not like india cant do anything about it, when china high a trillion gdp in 97-98 the percentage of poor starving poele were already very low.
and if enough people stand out against it there are precedence of rule changes because the population is against it

So according to your LOGIC poverty in india is rule imposed by government.

and could you please provide the Chinese poverty data of 97-98.

yes so the difference is .781 vs .609 which is 32 countries apart what part of that is not better than india as i said? never did i claim that china is "SOOO advanced"

so this is how you measure HDI between two countries BRAVO

by this time i hope u'll see that no fact i presented is wrong if you still think so challenge me on any facts i presented
See above my posts and understand the garbage you have posted

talking with you ...is something like playing been in front of buffalo --"THE Buffalo wouldn't dance"

actually i tend to post at night, its about 2 am now

OHH but the word 1 day is of 24 hours
please search google with thease keywords day= ?hours(Hyper linked )

Now Please could you leave... and stop posting any garbage

But you haven't learn Till NOW:hitwall:
Didn't you read the second Part of my post:azn:

Again the Word "GOD" is used here as idiom

Actually i am not denying any thing
the thing is, that you are not understanding any thing due to misinterpretation (may the cause behind this is poor English,sorry to say that)

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:chinese governtment is not thinking them selves as it acting like god HUUGE DIFFRENCE!!

HELL MAN!! i am stuck with a Chinese and making him to understand "ENGLISH IDIOMS":rofl::rofl:

sigh...You can easily see here is i am not saying any thing like banning your government an have anarchy

Again Go through the following Rule!
"Reading is not enough,you must understand it too"

A Responsible Government doesn't Imposes anything.... its the matter of acceptability by majority

are you comparing your government to Iraq??

Enjoy brainless examples

So according to your LOGIC poverty in india is rule imposed by government.

and could you please provide the Chinese poverty data of 97-98.

so this is how you measure HDI between two countries BRAVO

See above my posts and understand the garbage you have posted

talking with you ...is something like playing been in front of buffalo --"THE Buffalo wouldn't dance"

OHH but the word 1 day is of 24 hours

Now Please could you leave... and stop posting any garbage

oh gee my bad that my 5 on my English AP exam and my 760 on my English SAT test is not good enough for you

so anyways on to the post ill talk about the original issues we're having as it seems we're deviating from the original posts/topic

1. part of ur original post answering my post

"Their is huge difference between both cases

In the first one(India's) Mr. & Mrs X are being awarded if they have only one Baby otherwise if they don't then no probs.

And In the second One(China's) Some One is Taxing Mr & Mrs X for having More then ONE baby!!!!-----Are they are GOD to tax you? does you owe them some thing?"

what grounds are you coming from that they cant/shouldn't tax u for this?

"Are they are GOD to tax you? does you owe them some thing?"

instead of coming from a moral grounds or something like that u say are they god to tax you, no their not, they don't have to be to tax u, a government a tax a citizen anyway it want technically, and no they dont own a woman's stomach, this is a population problem pure and simple, if the growth is not controlled them the population will grow to be a very large problem, even larger than it is now, a tax will make the people think before having mutiple children, unlike the tv idea in India, this is working and technically one can still have as many children as one would like just pay what that child will cost society if every thought like you, and this law only effects Han Chinese anyways, and there are several exceptions, deformities and such.

lastly on this, comparing a atheist, communist government with ideograms of god has no value

2. second issue : "Again its up to you :::you are an individual,you have your own way of thinking and approach its up to you to decide what is good or what is BAD but here some one is imposing his decision on you!!"

your saying that the government should let the decision be up to you.
in most cases yes, however this is a problem that the nation faces not u alone, a national government has the right to solve national problems(dont tell me overpopulation is not a national problem, heck international even). if your saying that u should be able to make all decisions, then i said that all government should be banned if thats the case as they all make decision that effect all of us leaving us with no choice but to follow what the government says

3. "So... What do you mean By Living Standards "

what do i mean? well if you don't even know what general living standards are... then i feel very sad for you. even if you don't i brought up several indicators before, such as infrastructure development, GDP of the nation, level and availability of education. and as such i used the HDI report as they are a very good indicator most of which are better in china.

"so this is how you measure HDI between two countries BRAVO"

in-case u haven't notice GENIUS i don't measure HDI ratings UNDP does

and how its calculated?

if u really want to know then i suggest u visit their site, all the data is available for download and are check several times over for accuracy
Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) eveything is there u can even try to calculate with ur own data if u want using their tools

this is the page that tells you what types of statistics they use --> Human Development Report 2007/2008 - Indicators

these range in everything from illiteracy to women in politics to youth unemployment

and to give u an idea of the difference between .781 and .609

consider this
the highest score, Iceland scores a .968
USA is a .950
Hong Kong is a.942
Russia is a .806
the above is all rated a having a high HDI

now then for the medium

turkey at .798
china at .781
vietnam at .718
india at .609
Bangladesh at .524

the lowest are

Nigeria at .499
Mali at .391
Sierra Leone at the very bottom is .329

they list countries only where reliable data could be taken, places like Somalia does not have good data thus is not listed

4. "HH but the word 1 day is of 24 hours

Now Please could you leave... and stop posting any garbage"

depends on how u take the word day, it also means the time when the sun is out

and ill stay as long as i like thank you, when u own this forum then go ahead a kick me off it

oh and facts are garbage now?

Last edited:
oh gee my bad that my 5 on my English AP exam and my 760 on my English SAT test is not good enough for you
yes its yours bad !
Your English level was depicted in your "12 hour day logic" (I've just greeted you and your reply was dumb:frown:)

Anyways thats not the the thing to talk about,nor a thing to be proud of....just advantageous

well in last my last post i have decided not post here anymore but after seeing another dumb post:hitwall: i changed my mood:azn:
1. part of ur original post answering my post

"Their is huge difference between both cases

In the first one(India's) Mr. & Mrs X are being awarded if they have only one Baby otherwise if they don't then no probs.

And In the second One(China's) Some One is Taxing Mr & Mrs X for having More then ONE baby!!!!-----Are they are GOD to tax you? does you owe them some thing?"

what grounds are you coming from that they cant/shouldn't tax u for this?

"Are they are GOD to tax you? does you owe them some thing?"

instead of coming from a moral grounds or something like that u say are they god to tax you, no their not, they don't have to be to tax u, a government a tax a citizen anyway it want technically, and no they dont own a woman's stomach, this is a population problem pure and simple, if the growth is not controlled them the population will grow to be a very large problem, even larger than it is now, a tax will make the people think before having mutiple children, unlike the tv idea in India, this is working and technically one can still have as many children as one would like just pay what that child will cost society if every thought like you, and this law only effects Han Chinese anyways, and there are several exceptions, deformities and such.

lastly on this, comparing a atheist, communist government with ideograms of god has no value

Well if you want go again then here we go:

Yes population is a problem and every one agrees upon it and it must be controlled .

The question is that By what means?

Chinese Government solution as in most of these type of cases is BANNING
Hell man what does it means
Are Chinese like animals::which will be reproducing like machines if their is no ban?
The Answer is definitely No?

As u Keep ranting that China HDI is high .....:blah:

Which also Concludes Education Level is also High:tup:

So...An Educated Chinese can always take Good decisions which are good for himself and the country so its up to him to decide what is good or Bad not the government.....an educated human is not a dumb a.hole.

and coming more back to the Ground Topic as you are keen to:

This topic is about "THE GAME BAN"

Are the educated Chinese parents are Dumb?...what i mean by this is does they cant control their kids?
Don't they know what is good and what bad!!

Your Answer is definitely No
if that is the Answer then why is this Government BAN.

3. "So... What do you mean By Living Standards "

what do i mean? well if you don't even know what general living standards are... then i feel very sad for you. even if you don't i brought up several indicators before, such as infrastructure development, GDP of the nation, level and availability of education. and as such i used the HDI report as they are a very good indicator most of which are better in china.

"so this is how you measure HDI between two countries BRAVO"
Sorry but your Education Indicator has brought many questions up there ^^^

in-case u haven't notice GENIUS i don't measure HDI ratings UNDP does
So Mr. Fountain of Knowledge these things are "Widely Known" and doesn't required to be NOTICED like in your case

and how its calculated?

if u really want to know then i suggest u visit their site, all the data is available for download and are check several times over for accuracy
Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) eveything is there u can even try to calculate with ur own data if u want using their tools

Gosh.. you found that site
any ways the question I've asked was......
Do you even know how this is calculated?

and what does this HDI topic is doing here any relations to the original topic,if yes post them out I'll may be keen to answer them out?

depends on how u take the word day, it also means the time when the sun is out

and ill stay as long as i like thank you, when u own this forum then go ahead a kick me off it
so you know what your activities are worth:bunny:

oh and facts are garbage now?
ohhh NO .........all the posted material by you is garbage because its based on patriotism and most of it is Off The topic!

Last edited:
You know I find it so hypocritical that some members will use every subject and topic like China banning gangster video games to bash China or it's government.

Yet these same people recently where trying to suggest I was being hateful when I posted my thread about the "Indian beggar electrocution..." they came out and condemned it as "hate" just because I was calling the video the name it is being given all over the internet, besides they guy was truthfully an "Indian beggar" so how does that constitute as hate?. You condemn others for hate and yet subtly try to spread your Anti-China propaganda...

Anyways, to suggest that the Chinese government is banning gangster games is to prevent the youth from organizing a rebellion against the Chinese government is quite absurd and an extreme assessment.

I'm sure the Chinese civilization which is thousands-of-years old can organize themselves and protest without the influence of gangster games. Truth is, perhaps China is trying to revive an intellectual culture and not a gaming thuggish culture like the one seen in the US.

Though yes in a liberal democracy they probably would not ban the game, but in reality China is a communist-capitalist dual system nation and their Government has more direct approaches to solving what they see as problems...

You know I find it so hypocritical that some members will use every subject and topic like China banning gangster video games to bash China or it's government.

Yet these same people recently where trying to suggest I was being hateful when I posted my thread about the "Indian beggar electrocution..." they came out and condemned it as "hate" just because I was calling the video the name it is being given all over the internet, besides they guy was truthfully an "Indian beggar" so how does that constitute as hate?. You condemn others for hate and yet subtly try to spread your Anti-China propaganda...
Baseless and off the topic!

And about the Anti-China Propaganda part

You can't call this as a propaganda as it is a news which widely available on Internet and other news sources and same applies to the most of the topics discussed here.

E.g Most of us know the China's one child policy and if some one opens discussion upon its pros and cons. Do you call it a propaganda?

Anyways, to suggest that the Chinese government is banning gangster games is to prevent the youth from organizing a rebellion against the Chinese government is quite absurd and an extreme assessment.

I'm sure the Chinese civilization which is thousands-of-years old can organize themselves and protest without the influence of gangster games. Truth is, perhaps China is trying to revive an intellectual culture and not a gaming thuggish culture like the one seen in the US.
their is difference between "China is trying" and "Peoples of china are trying" and you know that.

Though yes in a liberal democracy they probably would not ban the game, but in reality China is a communist-capitalist dual system nation and their Government has more direct approaches to solving what they see as problems...

And you........agreed in the End

yes its yours bad !
Your English level was depicted in your "12 hour day logic" (I've just greeted you and your reply was dumb:frown:)

way off topic now but,
go look at the very first definition
day - Definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

Anyways thats not the the thing to talk about,nor a thing to be proud of....just advantageous

well in last my last post i have decided not post here anymore but after seeing another dumb post:hitwall: i changed my mood:azn:

Well if you want go again then here we go:

Yes population is a problem and every one agrees upon it and it must be controlled .

The question is that By what means?

Chinese Government solution as in most of these type of cases is BANNING
Hell man what does it means
Are Chinese like animals::which will be reproducing like machines if their is no ban?
The Answer is definitely No?

As u Keep ranting that China HDI is high .....:blah:

Which also Concludes Education Level is also High:tup:

So...An Educated Chinese can always take Good decisions which are good for himself and the country so its up to him to decide what is good or Bad not the government.....an educated human is not a dumb a.hole.

and coming more back to the Ground Topic as you are keen to:

This topic is about "THE GAME BAN"

Are the educated Chinese parents are Dumb?...what i mean by this is does they cant control their kids?

if that is the Answer then why is this Government BAN.

i keep ranting that china's HDI is higher than indian's, is this information wrong?, are you gonna say that its not higher?
so the education level is higher too, yes.
education is higher than India but that does not mean by any measure that the average person can make the correct choices
also again i say the problem is national each individual person can make a right choice but there are many that will not hence the government stepping in.
BAN?
again it is not a ban it is a additional tax, u shouldn't keep having more kids if you cant support them anyways

"Are the educated Chinese parents are Dumb?...what i mean by this is does they cant control their kids?

if that is the Answer then why is this Government BAN."

lets look at another country which u can make this argument about choices and people make.

the USA still have the electoral voting system. originally used because the general public couldn't be trusted with be informed enough to vote for the president(hence a national issue). this system is still in place yet the education level of today is vastly superior than those of the 18th century and most would agree is better than general education in china. why is this. individuals cannot simply be trusted with making the correct choice to benefit the nation even if some will make good choices it doesn't take many to ruin it for the majority.

Sorry but your Education Indicator has brought many questions up there ^^^

So Mr. Fountain of Knowledge these things are "Widely Known" and doesn't required to be NOTICED like in your case

Gosh.. you found that site
any ways the question I've asked was......
Do you even know how this is calculated?

and what does this HDI topic is doing here any relations to the original topic,if yes post them out I'll may be keen to answer them out?

so you know what your activities are worth:bunny:

ohhh NO .........all the posted material by you is garbage because its based on patriotism and most of it is Off The topic!

yes i know how their calculated there a excel document with the equations on the site which anyone on earth with internet access and get to, im not gonna post a massive equation thus the reason i linked u to the site, but since ur not really interested at all in how their made ill just leave it be here

and please, off topic? all of my posts on here are in response to other posts. and based of patriotism? what part of what i post is a lie? go ahead name one.

Back
Top Bottom