What's new

China asks Pakistan to hand over Uighur terrorists

This headline news is likely false, since i never heard CCTV reported such thing in the morning.

It's been blown out of proportion. Our Indian friends are having a field day. They have connected all the dots for us. We certainly want to apprehend these terrorists believed to be hiding in the border area between Pakistan and Afghanistan. The instability stemming from the war in Afghanistan has created safe havens for all sorts of extreme groups along the border. On top of that, rough terrain and the tribal nature of that area make a tough job even tougher.

from ur post it seems ur hell bent in submitting to chinese...

oh this'll be good....:lol:

kindly elaborate

i am not going to argue on this who is where at this point in time and what he owns and how he owns that..these references were to show u mirror in similar demands made by GOI which pak refused

he could be in Pakistan, he could be in Dubai....who knows. Last I heard he was in Dubai quite openly; he has connections and some business-dealings with some princes of the Al-Nahyan family there

since the evil Pakistanis are soooooo non-cooperative, perhaps you can talk to Dubai authorities

curiously - if ''Dawood'' were really in Karachi (Clifton, as alleged) i'm sure Pak media and even the bloody tabloids would be following him constantly. Perhaps they have not because his existence in the country is really non-existent

with some or other nautankis but china is not going to listen this all ur nautinkis...so all the best coz there are lots of fresh demands going to come up from there side as the time goes on..

relationship between these neighbour countries seems pretty intact to me; expanding in fact, when and where it suits both.

till then chillax.

it's Friday nigga, i'm chillin like a villain :)

This is not state sponsored activity why are Indians making such big deal

oh this'll be good....:lol:

kindly elaborate
kindly refer to ur earlier posts they are self explainatory.

he could be in Pakistan, he could be in Dubai....who knows. Last I heard he was in Dubai quite openly; he has connections and some business-dealings with some princes of the Al-Nahyan family there

since the evil Pakistanis are soooooo non-cooperative, perhaps you can talk to Dubai authorities

curiously - if ''Dawood'' were really in Karachi (Clifton, as alleged) i'm sure Pak media and even the bloody tabloids would be following him constantly. Perhaps they have not because his existence in the country is really non-existent
yea like they were allowed to cover OBL right abu..u pretend to be so innocent :no:

relationship between these neighbour countries seems pretty intact to me; expanding in fact, when and where it suits both.

from pakistani side they will remain intact for ever..and moreover the thing to watch out which i specifically mentioned is the humilation factor ...like this (apt timing) ..how frequent will this happen..i was just guessing (but seeing past record I am sure atleast this will get repeated)

it's Friday nigga, i'm chillin like a villain :)
good u need it more then PDF:enjoy:

So Pakistan will hand over all these terrorist to China without any proof ????

On the other side even with proof you still helping terrorist like Hafiz saed ????

Why are the Indians jumping up and down with joy ? :rofl: ... Do they seriously think this little issue is going to hamper ties between China and Pakistan ? :lol:

I will not be surprised if these ET terrorist are present on Pakistani soil ... WoT has resulted in massive terrorist influx from Afghanistan and if these people are present in the jurisdiction of Pakistan then I am more than sure they are getting help from Taliban and other terrorist groups ... GoP will ship these scumbags straight to Beijing if they are found here by the security forces ... I would have loved to see India's condition if they bordered with Afghanistan , fought 2 wars and played host to millions to Afghan refugees ! :azn:

For all those who aint here to play around I have a simple question ...these taliban in pak have spent billions of dollars in past decade to sustain themselves where from they got that money they dun have any source except india,israel and america....who else can give them billions and still the one's who are feeding these taliban are playing double game to implicate Pak into being a terrorist state.....If anybody disagrees with me he should tell me the source of these billion of dollars...

There could be a convergence of strategic goals in the Afghanistan context.

according to some people i've spoken to, the Chinese are already talking to the afghan taleban and are in contact with them...Pakistan playing a negligible role here as ''liason''

This is not even an issue hand them all over to China if they actually are "terrorists".

There could be a convergence of strategic goals in the Afghanistan context.

Its very unlikely as indian and chinese aims differ regarding afghanistan and this overall region...But ofcourse diplomacy is the best weapon these days so on the surface we may see some buttering but underneath its always gonna be different and ugly...

according to some people i've spoken to, the Chinese are already talking to the afghan taleban and are in contact with them...Pakistan playing a negligible role here as ''liason''

Error Chinese want the mineral and oil and gas and indians are completing for it as well, basically rebuilding the country to ensure the taliban don't ever come back.

you guys need to come to the reality that uighur terrorists are in pakistan, I mean even Iran is starting to build an anti fence due to the Jundallah elements in pakistan coming into iran.

Back
Top Bottom