What's new

China Army Comes Armed With Killer SRK Songs

Cockpuncher

BANNED
Reaction score

Soldiers arrive for joint exercise with Indian armymen ready with Mohabbatein, Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna tunes

WHERE diplomacy fails, Bollywood usually takes over. There has been no exception even with the piquant Chinese.

Chinese soldiers who have come to Karnataka's Belgaum for a week's joint military exercise with the Indian army cannot stop humming songs from Shah Rukh Khan movies like Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna and Mohabbatein.

The 137 infantry toughies from China have in fact collectively memorised the entire Mohabbatein number 'Aankhein khuli ho ya ho bandh' along with the Indian national anthem, and have been regaling the Indian side with some memorable renditions over raucously cheerful and back-slapping dinners.

The Great Wall seemed to have all but melted.

The party will end December 12. The People Liberation Army (PLA) of China had landed early this month for Exercise Hand-in-Hind '08. "We had worked very hard to remember the lyrics and rhythm of the Indian songs," vouched Lieutenant Hong Ji Zhou to MiD DAY.

The immersed attention with which the Chinese soldiers sung the Indian national anthem left Indian armymen very impressed. "We understand the importance of National Anthem so we prepared specially for it," said a Chinese soldier in tattered English after completing the Anthem.

Everyone present at the dining hall of the Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre broke into deafening applause when the Chinese contingent started singing Aankhein khuli.

"I had heard this song on Internet and fell in love with it. I even learnt its meaning and decided to teach this to my troops especially for this exercise," said Zhou. He admitted being a big SRK fan. He also let slip that our rival Chinese troops love Hindi movies and songs and trawl their way to these. "We often download Hindi movies from the Net," said Zhou.

Otherwise known for their hospitality, Indian soldiers rued the missed opportunity to impress the Chinese troops.
"We too should have prepared something like this. Some of us speak good Chinese but we did not anticipate this manoeuvre by the Chinese," said an Indian Army Major. But the seniors would not let their dead seriousness down."Why should we do anything like this? We were too busy preparing for the exercise," said Contingent Commander of Indian Army Brigadier SK Patyal.

Last edited:
even pakistani like SRK songs i guess .

what diffrence it makes in relations ..

even pakistani like SRK songs i guess .

what diffrence it makes in relations ..
Sure it makes. They at least cared about Indians. What Indian Cared about beyond showing off? Any Indian able to sing their songs/ or their national anthem?
They were guest for India. They pleased you. They even sang Indian national anthem. what you did to prove your great custom of hospitality? Grow up dear. In my humble opinion they went one step beyond Indian can dream of.
Have a wonderful day
Regards
Wilson Nadar

Sure it makes. They at least cared about Indians. What Indian Cared about beyond showing off? Any Indian able to sing their songs/ or their national anthem?
They were guest for India. They pleased you. They even sang Indian national anthem. what you did to prove your great custom of hospitality? Grow up dear. In my humble opinion they went one step beyond Indian can dream of.
Have a wonderful day
Regards
Wilson Nadar

If u read the whole thing u will see that indian army did not expect it. They were practising for a military exercise, not a cultural fest.

So stop writing BS like this unless u r getting paid for it.:tdown:

If u read the whole thing u will see that indian army did not expect it. They were practising for a military exercise, not a cultural fest.

Exactly, That's what I meant by when I said, "They went one step beyond you can ever imagine or dream of." Have an open mind. come out of your cocoon. You will understand. About being paid to write this here, well, I remember a story my teacher told us when i was a student. Its Krishna ask Duriyodana to find 5 good person in this world. He couldn't find one. Because one think of other exactly the same way they are. FYI I am living in Toronto. So i don't go cheep.
Have a good one my friend

Regards

Back
Top Bottom