What's new

China apologises to Nigeria over fake drugs

China might have sold using "Made in China" using degraded chemicals and so no one bought then. So then, they are selling with "Made in India". No wonder it has a reputation not just in India and US, apparently even in Nigeria.

which proves my point over and over again - China follows quantity paradigm and India goes for quality and that shows! :)

quality...what quality?

Did that make sense to any one....So what you are saying is that, China is incompetent of monitoring its huge economy?

Do you think Tata and reliance are the only companies in India?
Dude... is it your poor english or your arrogance or your foolishness.?

Madmen believe other people are mad except him.The fools think that they are wise.Arrogant people feel other people underrate them. As for the skill of English,I found there is a grammatical error and a punctuation mistake in your post.

Please don't blow the issue out of proportions

Firstly , Chinese brand name is more important then Indian

China brand name > Pakistan Brand name > Indian brand name

Why would china put made in india on its drugs it would lower their value stop non sense 0 :coffee:

Makes no sense - no one wants to eat drugs made in India as they are , a stolen version of US/EUROPEAN drugs in frist place....

Probbly some indian business man , had a company , he was short on consignment so he gave order to chinese company to please help me make order.

Or may be he wanted the printing or engraving of the wording on drugs from China

So the drugs were dispatched, to india big deal

In any case, why would China import the made in india label to India of all countries ??? unless these were tenders given out form Indian firms

Also CHINA , needs no cheap trade they have 2000 billion in reserves ....

Please don't blow the issue out of proportions

Firstly , Chinese brand name is more important then Indian

China brand name > Pakistan Brand name > Indian brand name

Why would china put made in india on its drugs it would lower their value stop non sense 0 :coffee:

Makes no sense - no one wants to eat drugs made in India as they are , a stolen version of US/EUROPEAN drugs in frist place....

Probbly some indian business man , had a company , he was short on consignment so he gave order to chinese company to please help me make order.

Or may be he wanted the printing or engraving of the wording on drugs from China

So the drugs were dispatched, to india big deal

In any case, why would China import the made in india label to India of all countries ??? unless these were tenders given out form Indian firms

Also CHINA , needs no cheap trade they have 2000 billion in reserves ....

How old are you, really? I'm curious

The article says that Chinese are using "Made in India" for their products and you claim opposite in your posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom