What's new

China and North Korea

GameSparta500

New Recruit

Reaction score
i hoenstly believe that North Korea, and the North Koreans people would prosper, and have a better life under the CCP then kim jong il..

i think if NK became part of China, the CCP could help develop North Korea, and help its people out...

what do you think....

is it possible

Mods should bring back the rule for no new threads before 100 posts. You can talk about NK in plenty of other threads.

Mods please close this thread.

why is there a problem, why can't i start threads, i thought that's the point of forums, TO START THREADS...

wow...

Sorry if came across as harsh. The fact of the matter is, the topic of NK has been discussed to death. It's the usual practice of starting a thread with an informed article or opinion piece that introduces new information or puts a new perspective on the topic, to jump start the discussion. Sometimes, the opening article is the only substantial thing to appear in the thread, given the low quality of some of the comments. Please stay with PDF awhile and you'll see how things are usually done.

im just asking, why not......

cultural issues??
north koreans dont want to be apart of the PRC???

:pop: Hey, dude. Plz answer my question: If NK became part of China, What China will benefit?

Many benefits. Coal and iron. ACCESS TO SEA OF JAPAN.

:azn: Now, North Korea's coal and iron, they can only sell to China, and very cheap.
:pop: about "ACCESS TO SEA OF JAPAN," North Korea Rajin port has leased to China, We have been able to "ACCESS TO SEA OF JAPAN."

We have obtained these, they are not benefits.

Back
Top Bottom