What's new

China 'aggressively' shoring up its military set up along border: Antony

As Nuclear shaurya hypersonic is already in production...Just place some 2-3 regiment of shaurya along with brahmos....

That will deter any aggression...

Indians should not worry. China is a peacefull nation with no hostile intentions. If Chinese wanted to smash india they would have done it a long time ago

lol @ the bold part. they sure are peaceful yet they whine about anyone going in SCS and infiltrate our territory and spray paint some BS and leave and there is a reason why we have 8 mountain divisions in the NE and from your post i get the attitude that your kissing a$$

Indians are puffing up Chinese aggression and crying wolf, but one day the wolf will bite down hard, and no one will listen to the boy that cried wolf.

Indians are puffing up Chinese aggression and crying wolf, but one day the wolf will bite down hard, and no one will listen to the boy that cried wolf.

Don't over estimate yourself. The day, China will do some adventures, Hard reply will come. Everyone is tired with China aggression,

What you can do max ? Your Max effort is no more exclusive in the region.

Don't over estimate yourself. The day, China will do some adventures, Hard reply will come. Everyone is tired with China aggression,

What you can do max ? Your Max effort is no more exclusive in the region.

Firstly China can and has a right to strengthen its borders if they wish in the same way India and Pakistan has. I find it hilarious that yet again the mighty global internet warriors are on here suggesting India's response would be hard. Calm down and take a chill pill. Nothings going to happen if you are good boys. I would suggest India attempts to build its relationship with its neighbors than trying to flex your muscles. Peace would be more desirable for all.

Anthony can only talk but cannot do anything. Where are these fools taking the country to... :hitwall:

Sir Antony you are doing a very good job we know but such statements won't help, you should give these statements as orders whihc will help us to build more infrastructure on our side.

Aami khali aaich r da re khujat,naile amar bango ailo na ne. Anyways chaina re putki marte aamar samay lagto na,pak re jokon marchi,te chaina kita. Rishin da,agey bharo,hum tumare shat hai

Back
Top Bottom