What's new

Chief of Army Staff | General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a TV show somedays back that the CJ can call in the army if things go pear shaped, and the orders of the supreme court are not complied to. But the Advocate, Athar Minallah denied it. So, could it be done, a emergency under the cover of SC?

The "Doctrine of Necessity" trumps everything! :D

.......................institutions being played around, molested and f*cked around with and systematically destroyed; economy in a state of collapse due to total corruption and mismanagement …self-serving policies by self-serving politicians rocking the foundations of the Federation of Pakistan. Total breakdown of law & order even in main cities etc.

to an extent, every one of these problems has taken place or is ongoing.......................

You don't say!

What more is left? The COAS must be evaluating the situation continuously, I am sure. No wonder he smokes Dunhills, and rumor has it, is considering niswaar now.

Of course, I may not survive in this forum to see that day, but at least I will be looking down from heaven (or up from hell?) to see what the latest ISPR release says! :D

On a serious note, discussion without the use of profanity, or calling dissenters names goes down much better, don't you think?

The "Doctrine of Necessity" trumps everything! :D

You don't say!

What more is left? The COAS must be evaluating the situation continuously, I am sure. No wonder he smokes Dunhills, and rumor has it, is considering niswaar now.

Of course, I may not survive in this forum to see that day, but at least I will be looking down from heaven (or up from hell?) to see what the latest ISPR release says! :D

On a serious note, discussion without the use of profanity, or calling dissenters names goes down much better, don't you think?

Your argument hold water for pakistan's case!!:agree::lol:

The boat is stable for the near future - another COAS overtly in charge fo Pakistan is a generally unacceptable proposition. Turkiye has been inspiring for all, inside and outside the country.

Well, it depends on what the nation wants to see, Army rule which is good in the beginning and oppressive afterwards, or a Political system in which everybody is answerable to somebody, but still the country gets looted in daylight.

Pakistani Armed forces always with her nation.....
I proud of our Army and Country.......
May God Bless our country And I pray My Country long live a Pakistan

Well, it depends on what the nation wants to see, Army rule which is good in the beginning and oppressive afterwards, or a Political system in which everybody is answerable to somebody, but still the country gets looted in daylight.

That the Pakistani political system cannot revert back to military dictatorship or even a hybrid system, it would either have to limp along or a new constitution would be required for a new kind of dispensation, and while I am frequently wrong, I don't see that eventuality in the near future.

That the Pakistani political system cannot revert back to military dictatorship or even a hybrid system, it would either have to limp along or a new constitution would be required for a new kind of dispensation, and while I am frequently wrong, I don't see that eventuality in the near future.

Given the periodic mass deletions of posts in this thread amid threats of bans, it is apparent that only praising the COAS is tolerated, and no intelligent discussion is allowed.

Isn't the next ISPR release about important words and/or activities by the COAS due by about now? :D

Given the periodic mass deletions of posts in this thread amid threats of bans, it is apparent that only praising the COAS is tolerated, and no intelligent discussion is allowed.

Isn't the next ISPR release about important words and/or activities by the COAS due by about now? :D

I believe it was cleared that what purpose is this thread for.

If you do want to have intelligent discussion, why not make an intelligent step and open a new thread and continue the intelligent discussion over there.

Keep the thread for its original purpose, create a new one and start your discussion over there, i am pretty sure you can say whatever you want about the COAS over there.

I believe it was cleared that what purpose is this thread for.

If you do want to have intelligent discussion, why not make an intelligent step and open a new thread and continue the intelligent discussion over there.

Keep the thread for its original purpose, create a new one and start your discussion over there, i am pretty sure you can say whatever you want about the COAS over there.

Oh sure, single me out for that lecture! :D

Oh sure, single me out for that lecture! :D

You asked for it after giving your lecture to us.

Why you forget so easily ??

So now kindly do the intelligent part of what i had asked instead of further derailing the thread with your sarcasm.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Oh BTW, just what IS the "purpose" of this thread, so that I may follow it please?

Look back at the pages and see what the Admin had written.

You asked for it after giving your lecture to us.

Why you forget so easily ??

So now kindly do the intelligent part of what i had asked instead of further derailing the thread with your sarcasm.

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Look back at the pages and see what the Admin had written.

Forgetting is part of growing old I think.

I looked, I did not find a post by Admin specifying the purpose of this thread. May I ask for your help please?

Forgetting is part of growing old I think.

I looked, I did not find a post by Admin specifying the purpose of this thread. May I ask for your help please?

Keep this thread for the news related to official engagements of the COAS,

For any kind of other / intelligent COAS related news, you can open a new thread and start expressing your views, the intelligent ones and criticize as much as you like.

I think it should have been very easy for an intelligent man to guess himself what the purpose of this thread is.

Keep this thread for the news related to official engagements of the COAS,

Yessir!

You mean like this?

No PR189/2011-ISPR Dated: Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani visited Armed Forces Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine today.

COAS met the officers and soldiers who had sustained injuries involving loss of limbs during active operations. He appreciated their sacrifice, courage and determination to overcome the loss. He also visited various facilities at the institute. COAS emphasized the provision of best medical care to rehabilitate the patients, particularly those wounded during operation.

Earlier, on arrival COAS was received by, Lieutenant General Muhammad Rehan Burney, Surgeon General.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom