What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

No...You spent hours in trying to prove a point in an issue where I pointed out that with different perspective, certain system must behave in certain ways. You know that what I said is true regarding the different detection systems for different purposes.

You were wrong at least twice in the ASBM thread. I called you on the warhead vertical-drop nonsense. I also proved to everyone that my contention of China's ASBM having a 1,000 km range was correct. I raised the SOSUS argument and calculated something close to 930 or 960 km range by placing the acoustic detectors at the edge of the continental shelf.

You lost twice in that thread. Factually, you were proven wrong that all ballistic warheads impact their targets vertically. Your biased claim that China's ASBM did not have an 1,000 km range was proven incorrect as well.

However, you vociferously fought me on both issues. Despite the mountain of evidence that I cited, you kept claiming I was wrong and called me a fanboy over and over again. After that experience, I didn't want to keep wasting more hours to prove your erroneous claims. You make errors like everyone else, but your vehement denials are legendary. People just don't want to waste valuable parts of their lives arguing with you endlessly.

I'm stopping here. I think you're a hopeless case. You've definitely lost my respect for twisting the truth about our last major debate.

I can see you are still dodging the lie you posted here. You said that I 'mistreated everyone' at your playground. Evidences are that despite a join date of 2009, I have only 80-something post count with only ONE long discussion, from which I got banned. So explain to everyone here how is it that I 'mistreated everyone' when I have only ONE long discussion. It should be simple enough, no?

You are the guy who is still dodging his responsibilities and not owning up to the fact that he consistently acted like a jerk and offended many people, most of whom strangers, on the forum. I own up to my mistakes while you never own up to anything. Difference between man and boy, I guess?

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

I'm stopping here. I think you're a hopeless case. You've definitely lost my respect for twisting the truth about our last major debate.

You JUST REALIZED THAT WTF WTF WTF!!!!!!!!>??????

He never deserved any to start with. At least no more than I did when I bullied the undergraduate students on their calculus skills.

Any ways good night. Tired of wasting my time on this. Like I said before Gambit if you feel that you've been wronged feel to contact popeye or another supermod and protest the decision. Say that I acted in defence of Engineer and banned you unfairly. Since you've been hesitant to do so I am forced to conclude that you are in fact guilty of acting like a complete jerk-a*s and not following forum rules (reading them helps).

You are the guy who is still dodging his responsibilities and not owning up to the fact that he consistently acted like a jerk and offended many people, most of whom strangers, on the forum. I own up to my mistakes while you never own up to anything. Difference between man and boy, I guess?
Many people? Since 2009? With only an 80-something post count since 2009, you should have no problems showing those 'many people', no?

You were wrong at least twice in the ASBM thread. I called you on the warhead vertical-drop nonsense. I also proved to everyone that my contention of China's ASBM having a 1,000 km range was correct. I raised the SOSUS argument and calculated something close to 930 or 960 km range by placing the acoustic detectors at the edge of the continental shelf.

You lost twice in that thread. Factually, you were proven wrong that all ballistic warheads impact their targets vertically. Your biased claim that China's ASBM did not have an 1,000 km range was proven incorrect as well.

However, you vociferously fought me on both issues. Despite the mountain of evidence that I cited, you kept claiming I was wrong and called me a fanboy over and over again. After that experience, I didn't want to keep wasting more hours to prove your erroneous claims. You make errors like everyone else, but your vehement denials are legendary. People just don't want to waste valuable parts of their lives arguing with you endlessly.
Hey, buddy...Even cluster munitions can descend in a relatively 'vertical' perspective...

clust_munit_swarm.jpg

When distances approaches 4-digits of km, the Earth's rotation is used IF possible, in that case, the missile ascent quite 'vertically' and sort of 'wait' for the target to approach what is called the 'pitch over' point, which from a great perspective, is angled, but by the time the target meet a certain point, the warhead descent quite 'vertically'...

pitch_over.jpg

I do not care about respect from the Chinese boys here. Like I said before that NONE of you can dispute, I have given the Chinese group here the respect I believe everyone should receive in the initial meeting. But since then, I have received far more cheap racist insults than respect from the lot of you. So you can take your 'respect' and shove it.

He never deserved any to start with. At least no more than I did when I bullied the undergraduate students on their calculus skills.

Any ways good night. Tired of wasting my time on this. Like I said before Gambit if you feel that you've been wronged feel to contact popeye or another supermod and protest the decision. Say that I acted in defence of Engineer and banned you unfairly. Since you've been hesitant to do so I am forced to conclude that you are in fact guilty of acting like a complete jerk-a*s and not following forum rules (reading them helps).
Uh...huh...No profanity and no racist slurs. Forceful language, perhaps, but would not even qualify as 'strong'. But no, I will not stoop to petition the admin staff. Now where are those 'many people' I allegedly mistreated?

Difference between Gambit argument and a coherent one offered by Tphuang, a blogger quoted by Sweetman in one of his J-20 related articles:

YOU are not an Aerospace Engineer, please stop it with canards bs, you trying to defend the aircraft is silly beyond words, judging by your diction, your are too American and glad u dont use google translator, many of your folks dont no that its still in beta mode, but i digress...

If you LOVE china so MUCH, the nearest air port to you is a 10 mile vicinity... catch the Jade Airline, peace out of here...

LMAO "Look at stealthiness, the canards, the unbelievable serpentine Air intakes, bubble canopy," Amazing how stealthy it look, hey i bet its better than the Russian's underdeveloped t-50... Wait i think fares better than the notorious f-35, i mean look it's stealiness, how can U.S. and Russia compete against the black dragon!" ......... thats pretty much your chinese fanboy slogan and defence against us....

BEST OF LUCK TO J-20
I WISH CHINA MAY STOLEN EJ-200 FROM ANY EUROPEAN COUNTRY FOR THE BETTERMENT OF J-20

YOU are not an Aerospace Engineer, please stop it with canards bs, you trying to defend the aircraft is silly beyond words, judging by your diction, your are too American and glad u dont use google translator, many of your folks dont no that its still in beta mode, but i digress...

If you LOVE china so MUCH, the nearest air port to you is a 10 mile vicinity... catch the Jade Airline, peace out of here...

LMAO "Look at stealthiness, the canards, the unbelievable serpentine Air intakes, bubble canopy," Amazing how stealthy it look, hey i bet its better than the Russian's underdeveloped t-50... Wait i think fares better than the notorious f-35, i mean look it's stealiness, how can U.S. and Russia compete against the black dragon!" ......... thats pretty much your chinese fanboy slogan and defence against us....

havent i told you nwbei`there are lots threads about the very basic idea of stealth tech and 5th gen here on PDF, you better read them before get banned for your sheer ignorance about J-20, F-22, T-50 and F-35.

and you better keep the F-35 is superior than F-22 in AA capability nonsense to youself

It's "don't know", not "dont no". Talk about your own diction. Why don't YOU stop using a Google translator?

And how do you know he's not an aerospace engineer ?? You're not an English teacher, I can tell you that.

If you LOVE the PAK-FA so much, the nearest airport is 500 miles away. Catch that Indigo to Moscow.

If you LOVE china so MUCH, the nearest air port to you is a 10 mile vicinity... catch the Jade Airline

You are the most shameless troll I've ever encountered. When did I say anything thing that you claim I said? Find a post where I claimed that the J-20 was a super fighter way better than the T-50 and F-35, I dare you!

How is loving China contradictory with loving America? There are plenty of Americans who I admire and respect in real life because they act civilly. There are also guys like Jeff Head and Bdpopeye, who formerly served in the U.S. military and are often critical of China, that I respect because they act like mature adults unlike our friend Gambit here.

The nonsensical personal attack that you directed against me is proof of your inner insecurity as well as an advanced case of inferiority complex. Go see a mental doctor before it could advance any further.

From a great perspective. Short range ASBM radars look relatively 'up'. It is the long range large arrays that will look at the horizon for when the warhead appears while still in orbit. It is from the ground perspective that I was trying to explain to you.

To the naked eye it may look that way but the physics says otherwise no matter how you twist it.

How did you ever fully comprehend your arguments that included all the graphs and charts you've presented all the time without knowing grade 5 physics? :lol:

Secondary effects from Agent Orange maybe?

Back
Top Bottom