What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

antonius123 forget about it, remember what I said about the special Olympic?

Thanks for your advice friend. I am just trying to make him conscious from delusion and self deception, even I know it may be a wasting time due to his ignorance.

Thanks for your advice friend. I am just trying to make him conscious from delusion and self deception, even I know it may be a wasting time due to his ignorance.
Then tell us what is your 'aviation background'. Am completely ready to be impressed with your 'aviation background'.

Then tell us what is your 'aviation background'. Am completely ready to be impressed with your 'aviation background'.

I have told you before.

Then tell me what is your genuine background, i am wondering

I have told you before.

Then tell me what is your genuine background, i am wondering
Yeah...You got busted for not knowing that 'dB' is used in EM measurement so you backtracked to aviation 'study'. So what was it that you studied? My specialty was Avionics, sub-specialty radar. What was it that you studied?

Yeah...You got busted for not knowing that 'dB' is used in EM measurement so you backtracked to aviation 'study'. So what was it that you studied? My specialty was Avionics, sub-specialty radar. What was it that you studied?

Is this the best you can do?? repeat it again and again? :lol:

How many times should i make you aware that you can't prove your own prejudice/accusation, while I can.

What make you think you are competent to discuss aviation other than radar?

Is this the best you can do?? repeat it again and again? :lol:

How many times should i make you aware that you can't prove your own prejudice/accusation, while I can.

What make you think you are competent to discuss aviation other than radar?
This is a clear sign of a fraud.

I am not an aerospace engineer, but for sure my aviation background is much much better than clueless ignorant child like you :lol:

You cant use winning tender as a benchmark, as we know china has not participate in any international tender for their J-11B/J-15/J-16 / J-20, so your logic is false then your argument is irrelevant.

The question is: why u are thinking MKI is better than PAKFA? while PAKFA's stealth performance is still questionable compared to J-20?
The USAF is well known throughout the world. So is the Lomonosov Moscow State University, or MIT, or the Royal Academy, and so on. No one is asking for your university. No one is asking for your employer. No one is asking for your name. On an anonymous Internet forum like this one, people are willing to be generous and accept you at your word on what you are and what experience you have. But when your language does not match the subject in discussion, people will be suspicious. If you do have any aviation background, it should be easy for you to come up with some reasonable evidence. Very easy.

So what did you 'study' in aviation? Remember, you did not know that 'dB' is used in EM measurement.

This is a clear sign of a fraud.

Your countless major mistakes are very clear sign you are fraud with self claimed pilot- expert etc.

The USAF is well known throughout the world. So is the Lomonosov Moscow State University, or MIT, or the Royal Academy, and so on. No one is asking for your university. No one is asking for your employer. No one is asking for your name. On an anonymous Internet forum like this one, people are willing to be generous and accept you at your word on what you are and what experience you have. But when your language does not match the subject in discussion, people will be suspicious. If you do have any aviation background, it should be easy for you to come up with some reasonable evidence. Very easy.

Your assumption should be applied for yourself, meaning your vague in most cases and backgound indicates you are fraud

So what did you 'study' in aviation? Remember, you did not know that 'dB' is used in EM measurement.

I have answerd this.

Your blunder with 120 degree corner reflector end up with your inability to further explain and prove excet dragging vague pictur had made me suspected you mixed em wave with sound wave

Dear antonius123,
I've wrote it before and admit again (I'm not making any judgment about your intellect here) that I've started admiring your persistence and quest of knowledge.

As you've claimed that your are an aviation expert and tried to prove by your numerous posts. I'd request your to enlighten me about the frontal RCS of the J20. Please let us know what does it use as material for nose cone and if this material is transparent EM wave how does J20 achieve LO capability? The flat plat (radar antenna and **** pit instruments) will result in huge reflection and detection at long range.

Please advise how did Chinese engineers solved this problem and achieved a marvel gem of extreme engineering?

regards

Dear antonius123,
I've wrote it before and admit again (I'm not making any judgment about your intellect here) that I've started admiring your persistence and quest of knowledge.

As you've claimed that your are an aviation expert and tried to prove by your numerous posts. I'd request your to enlighten me about the frontal RCS of the J20. Please let us know what does it use as material for nose cone and if this material is transparent EM wave how does J20 achieve LO capability? The flat plat (radar antenna and **** pit instruments) will result in huge reflection and detection at long range.

Please advise how did Chinese engineers solved this problem and achieved a marvel gem of extreme engineering?

regards

Be patient please, i am still on tablet

The F-22's TVC-ed engines made them control effectors, in other words, in flight control systems design, ANYTHING that can alter an aircraft's attitude in at least two axes is qualified as a 'control effector'. The F-22's TVC-ed engines are just as effective as canards. The real issue is the differences in range of the canards versus the engines.

Could you please shed more light on that? I don't understand what you mean by "range".

On side note, the original X-32 and the YF-23 had no canards and both suffered from a relative lack of maneuverability; would they have been able to maneuver with the F-35 and the F-22, respectively, were TVC employed?

Dear antonius123,

regards

Firstly, I never claim i am an expert;

Second, i have no classified data about J-20' rcs, ram material etc.

Third: which do you mean by flat plate on J-20?

Firstly, I never claim i am an expert;

Second, i have no classified data about J-20' rcs, ram material etc.

Third: which do you mean by flat plate on J-20?

Ok let me rephrase my question....

To emit and receive reflected signals the nose cone should be made of EM wave transparent material so that it's radar (transceiver) can emit and receive signals effectively to detect and track threats.

But being transparent it posses another problem ..it exposes it's radar assy, other instruments and lots of other things (in layman's term) put between radar and Pilot. All of these will reflect lot of EM waves back to enemy radars and defy purpose of LO aircraft. How did Chinese engineers hide J20's radar and other instruments without compromising it's own radar detection capabilities?

Ok let me rephrase my question....

To emit and receive reflected signals the nose cone should be made of EM wave transparent material so that it's radar (transceiver) can emit and receive signals effectively to detect and track threats.

But being transparent it posses another problem ..it exposes it's radar assy, other instruments and lots of other things (in layman's term) put between radar and Pilot. All of these will reflect lot of EM waves back to enemy radars and defy purpose of LO aircraft. How did Chinese engineers hide J20's radar and other instruments without compromising it's own radar detection capabilities?

sorry i couldnt resist myself on commenting that part.

See usually all latest 4.5+ & 5th gen plane's radome material are made up of composites / or some carbon fibre related product.
like for instance for rafale it has kevlar & for ef 2000 it has glass reinforced composites which are transparent & stealthy .& have
no interfernce with plane 's radar signal transmission & recieving signals effectively ,But the best bet is to not to turn on ur
radar for stealth reason ,becoz todays new gen fighter like F22/f35 even 4.5 gen fighter like rafale have ESM suites which can
detect radar transmission location & can cue it's air to air missiles without turning on it's own aesa radar for stealth reason,

But the million dollar question is can china build an ESM suite which has both ELINT & SIGNIT capablity.

Well IR detection can be made through EODAS & china can develop it but long range IR missile are nt effective like Active radar
guided BVRAAMS at long range

REGARDS

Back
Top Bottom