What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

But the aircraft has PLAAF insignia on it's fuselage...shouldn't it be some other insignia??

quote - Pakistan will start taking delivery of the Chinese J-10 fighter aircraft in 2014-15 - close quote

From Pshamim:

In one pf my previous posts recently, I had stated that PAF had a change of heart and refused to go ahead with J-10 acquisition. Reason being that PAF is not interested in FC-20s if it is not available with the AL-31 engine. Only way, these FC-20 are crossing the border if they are equipped with the Russian engine. WS-10 is still not matured and reportedly under-powered. Pakistan considered raising issue with Putin who never turned up in Pakistan.

Some members still beleieve that FC-20s are still alive. I disagree unless FC-20s are equipped with AL-31 or untill WS-10 is ready to the satisfaction of PAF.

quote - Pakistan will start taking delivery of the Chinese J-10 fighter aircraft in 2014-15 - close quote

If you got this confirmed, then keeping in mind the Pshamim post, it means that AL-31 is coming...or WS-10 is going to improve.

Maybe PAF has changed its mind about J10. Engine is no more than a problem within the next 1 or 2 years. WS10A is doing very well on J11b. Not to mention the WS10B installed on J20.

Probably not. Sad but realistic. Maybe PAF would like to go straightly for FC60.

Means a generation ahead.

Probably not. Sad but realistic. Maybe PAF would like to go straightly for FC60.

Means a generation ahead.

That make more sense, the induction PAKFA and Rafale has changed a quite of few things.

Friends, Why does PAF have to match system for system? PAF wants to deter, wants to inject some sobriety of the cost involved in attacking Pakistan, it doe snot want to match system for system -- want a stronger PAF??, Then think economy, make that the priority, have patience and courage of conviction -Pakistan can do this, but only if that is what you want and insist that it do.

Friends, Why does PAF have to match system for system? PAF wants to deter, wants to inject some sobriety of the cost involved in attacking Pakistan, it doe snot want to match system for system -- want a stronger PAF??, Then think economy, make that the priority, have patience and courage of conviction -Pakistan can do this, but only if that is what you want and insist that it do.

Sir you do appreciate the technological gap don't you?

Sir, It is because I appreciate the technology gap that I am advocating a priority on the economy -- What kind of an ally do you imagine we appear to be? wITH ALL THE POTENTIAL AVAILABLE IN Pakistan, ever ready with bowl in hand - with peoples desperate for a more dignified life?

Lets use this time available to us - no Indian is coming over the border, everything we on the forum want for a stronger, better Pakistan, can only be afforded through a robust integrated economy

Sir, It is because I appreciate the technology gap that I am advocating a priority on the economy -- What kind of an ally do you imagine we appear to be? wITH ALL THE POTENTIAL AVAILABLE IN Pakistan, ever ready with bowl in hand - with peoples desperate for a more dignified life?

Lets use this time available to us - no Indian is coming over the border, everything we on the forum want for a stronger, better Pakistan, can only be afforded through a robust integrated economy

Ameen to that.

Back
Top Bottom