What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I have seen many pictures and videos of J-10 having pakistani flag on their tails....... is there any chance getting these birds earlier than 2014 ????? :what:

Some times I wonder why we agreed for the planes to reach us in 2014 , I mean why not 2012 ? I mean they are there just have to be flown into Pakistan now

I think, PAF would like to have some critical changes or perhaps, Chinese need to fulfil orders for PLAAF. i believe it is the case of customization which is taking time. As PAF is busy with absorbing AEW and Thunders, So it is good in a way if there is a little bit of delay. Plus, MRCA for IAF has not finalized yet either... May be that is the case but it is less likely as PAF always pursue its own plans.

Dear AzadPakistan2009 where are the planes since this is not reporeted earlier. According to this thread rhere are only prototypes seen in pictures. Our Chinese friends have contracted for engines and most likely we will see serial produced J-10Bs early next year. If PLAAF is getting the Bs in 2012 then 2014 is very efficient for the same aircraft to join PAF. This is my take from keeping a tab on this forum but the things can be different in actual as you say?

J-10B is a good fighter but the only downside to it is bad reliability of chinese engines and also its a new design of israeli origin, i think in order to get better strike capability PAF should get MiG-35D.

J-10B is a good fighter but the only downside to it is bad reliability of chinese engines
:lol:
and also its a new design of israeli origin
:lol::lol::lol:
, i think in order to get better strike capability PAF should get MiG-35D.
its a fighter not a bra size :lol::lol: (till date there is only one designation i.e. Mig-35 not Mig-35D)

Some times I wonder why we agreed for the planes to reach us in 2014 , I mean why not 2012 ? I mean they are there just have to be flown into Pakistan now

Why u want to get it in 2012? For me, i would never buy it till i know the package that india is buying as their MRCA...this way J10b will be tailored to challenge indian MRCA...

Why u want to get it in 2012? For me, i would never buy it till i know the package that india is buying as their MRCA...this way J10b will be tailored to challenge indian MRCA...

What can you change with respect to Indian selection of MMRCA ?? :lol:

What china will provide, you have to buy it

Well, we were able to go for J-10B, which is pretty much a 4.5 gen fighter (something unthinkable in 2008 when there was talk of J-10 for PAF) what may seem non-existent now, will shock you folks as it has done in the past.
You folks always seem ignorant of this fact.

Well, we were able to go for J-10B, which is pretty much a 4.5 gen fighter (something unthinkable in 2008 when there was talk of J-10 for PAF) what may seem non-existent now, will shock you folks as it has done in the past.
Not ignorant, but trying to live in a self comforting denial........

same goes what west can provide you have to buy it``but the difference is that West keeps playing simpeton indians with the fairy tale of 'ToT'```but Pakistan has already had whole production line plus technological know-how

How far is FC20 from FOC.

AND INDEED when is PAF buying and receving thse planes.

TOO MUCH CONFLICTING REPORTS

some say 2015 x 36 planes

others say 150 planes starting 2014

difficult to judge a REAL CONCRETE PLAN or indeed wat is real and wat is made up forum wishlist

You present only two planes infront of worlds J10 and JF17 and we all know their capabilities, you forget even Zimbabwe reject your super duper plane ;)

Sir
Did President Mugabe just call you to say he was rejecting them? or did he explain that the arms embargo means that he was to even "reject" Tejas too?

please share the "secret" footage where Pakistan & China made the sales pitch and took the planes with them to show off to Mr Mogabe? or if he sent his cousin & brother in Law to fly few planes to decide if wanted them or not?

the current sanction on Zimbawe mean that they will "reject" any Russian, American and European planes as long as it has the Anti-west Mugabi at the helm.

and it suits us fine, just fine. dont show off and dont disclose if it is not a public knowledge
I remember when Japanese and Korean products were laughed at and referred as junk but now they rule the markets and their western counterparts factories are closed down and converted into parking lots or flats.
whether the people chose to be ignorant or in denial it doesn’t matter but what matters is that these planes are tailored to our requirements and have been developed over time the ay we wanted.
our main aim is to arm ourselves first, then only we can present them for sales to the rest of the world if they are interested.

the current manufacturers of this industry guard their products with absolute jealousy and too many strings. Not all countries have the budgets and/ or availability of the platforms that they require. JF-17 and J-10 come in the picture with very fair price and all the essential goodies of the 4th to 4.5 planes which is impossible to have in the same price range from Western planes. By the time these planes will be offered to the rest of the world, they would have been already flying in our (Pak China) own air forces for some time so the prospect buyers will have enough data about their performance & capability. And it will be the buyers that will be coming to us not us going to them because the West denies their planes by pricing them too high or just simply not selling them due to its foreign policies & designs in the different regions of the world. We don’t have these preconditions expect that we wont be offering these to anyone who would present them to our common enemies next day after buying them from us.

Simplez

Back
Top Bottom