What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

This is the whole article ,translated using Google Translation.
Real relationship between Pakistan and China
Published :2010-07-13 00:00:09
Analysis: China 1 Cao Min Send message add friends more works blog
Level: Major Points: 11266

Pakistan's relations with China changed in two stages, the founding of China just when the pro-Pakistan line completely away, not very good relations with China, but also not bad, Pakistan has been hesitant in the swing of. 60 years, Pakistan has witnessed how China is "tens of thousands of border guards," the blow to India, this is changing.

70's, the second Indian Ba Zhizhan, the United States first abandoned what he called "Asia's best friend" Pakistan. In order to draw the arms of the former Soviet Union was voted newspaper of India, the U.S. military to delay under various names, withheld that should be quickly handed over to Pakistan's weapons and equipment, and procurement of a large number of former Soviet Union, India advanced fighter aircraft, and complete the defeat of Pakistan, achieved air supremacy. At this time Pakistan has actually become a "World Orphans," a Pakistani go-vern-ment veteran president said: "We have been abandoned by the world."

At this point it is simply for India, "Sister Lin dropped the world" a good thing. Dongba eventually forced to independence, saw the Indian annexation of Pakistan has become possible, Pakistan limited resistance from the air beginning to be India defeated.

But in India, doing "split Dongba, recovering Pakistan," the occasion of the dream, a poor country but very suddenly stood behind Pakistan, Pakistan and China began to increase in this close contact. From the past "American Western communication platform" into a friendly country of China, were manufactured in China, "Jian 6,7" fighter, especially after the J-7 fighters into Pakistan. Making frantic series of the Indian Air Force has suffered significant losses.

Pakistan has been working to J-7 as a "guard the guardians over the capital" to look at, nicknamed "air sentry." At a time and began a radical Palestinian internal "big reflection" operation, the new go-vern-ment came to power, to change the original one-sided U.S. policy, turning into the embrace of China.

Pakistani politician's motto: If you believe that the United States at any time to opt for the abandoned. Analysis in Pakistan, western China's comparative advantages for Pakistan's largest "China is the CP-led country," is a mass attack system, a State may insist on at least 50-100 years of strong foreign policy, unlike the United States almost replace a president will face a new standard measure of friends. This is just too important for Pakistan.

China began to take unilateral 80 pro-US policies, while the Pakistani political attitude change. From the past very closely and to a slight flaw. But Pakistan insisted their policy strategies.

After the former Soviet Union invasion of Afghanistan, Pakistan was very nervous, after all, the Soviet Red Army all-powerful, so Pakistan and China closer together. While trying to make use of China and the United States at this time to contain the former Soviet Union. Pakistan determined to establish a road leading to Afghanistan's Resistance Army, the United States money, China to provide weapons, Pakistan is responsible for transportation to the hands of insurgents and eventually devoured the former Soviet Union in Afghanistan led to the complete bankruptcy plan.

80-90 Years Ago, the United States replaced the head of China began to use soft means of internal differentiation, ultimately leading to the "Beijing Spring", and the U.S. Open later in the General Assembly requested sanctions against China over the world. Pakistan at this time is a watershed decision. Ruo-based Tully retired CIA officer recalled: The United States used to assist a large number of surplus military equipment, some new fighters, and not less than five million U.S. dollars each year for assistance, asked to leave Pakistan initiative to stand up to China's "democracy and freedom" side.

Pakistan did not give a direct answer, but while the United States began to acquiesce form of sale of F16 fighter Pakistan plans. When the United Nations General Assembly voting on the decision to impose sanctions on China occasion, Pakistan suddenly stand up (although small but still loud) answered aloud: "We firmly oppose sanctions against China, this is no reason to interfere with national sovereignty", which is associated Big sanctions on China's first against the motion. Pakistan welcomed the result as the U.S. military turmoil, economic and diplomatic sanctions.

Soon after the military coup in Pakistan Army go-vern-ment came to power. May have changed a lot, But the only thing Pakistani military go-vern-ment has not changed but strengthened, that is, toward relations with China. Here I might mention as far away as Cuba, North America, Chinese friends, who also voted against the proposal, followed by 48 Non-Aligned Movement advocated the convening of the Assembly of States around the world, the absolute advantage of a landslide against the United Nations passed a motion to interfere in China's internal affairs

Ciwai Pakistani military cooperation with China more closely. China developed the Red Arrow 8 missile business for the occasion, almost no market, Pakistan is the first bulk purchase, and held in their countries of 11 countries with Europe and the United States to participate in the so-called "pilot launch" this reputation in Red Arrow 8 Panama's decision to the assistance of Chinese experts strongly imitation, to replace his earlier "Tao 1" missile, named "Green Sword" (not the gum). Support through the United States secretly sold to Yugoslavia and independents against the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia go-vern-ment troops, made beyond "reminder Eagle" good results.

Pakistan has good relations with France. In the early 90s, as head of the European arms embargo is the fire, Chirac did not dare openly sell weapons to China. But this time the expanding Taiwan independence, China is facing the East China Sea "a sea without military" situation, the urgent hope that the replacement of a new type of submarines, China has begun talks with the French intend to introduce the French Agesita B submarine technology.

Pakistan took the lead in China before the B purchased three Egesita submarines, of which one was secretly destined for China, the supply of China "to help maintain their research programs." Thus, 1996,97 consecutive 2 years, the Chinese Song-class series of 1,2-developed two models launched in the same year. 1 for the independent design, with a ladder form of watchtowers; 2 look almost the same as the French Agesita B is now the Song-class remodeling. 1 small volume, type 2 is based on the rate of a year since 3-4 vessels. (This information for the U.S. intelligence claims that France's opposition, Pakistan did not say anything.)

L8 training aircraft jointly developed by China and Pakistan, Pakistan spared no expense to participate in the research, but selling is not L8 very good, but Pakistan have no complaints. China and Pakistan jointly developed the new tank, based on their body is out of the Chinese army out of T85IIMP, which previously came from Thailand, many are not conducive to T85II rumors, Pakistan does not seem to hear!

21st Century 10 years ago promised a new type of fighter Xiaolong finally flies, on the whole country is celebrating the occasion of Pakistan, India, Russia, the use of weapons contracts attempt to force the interruption of supply Xiaolong fighter engine. And Pakistan have no recourse but to pin their hopes on him that the "most reliable" country of China. Sure enough, China has a lot of ways to lift restrictions in Russia and the Klimov company into China. India will cost about 7.8 billion U.S. dollars to buy the Russian huge "second-hand" contract agreement did not prevent the ultimate domestic Pakistani cooperation, but was thrown a handful of Russia.

State President to visit Pakistan, the country's president in a ceremony led by the biggest go-vern-ment team went to airport waiting for. Even play a "6 Star Red Flag", the Indian media have commented that, "Pakistan military go-vern-ment in selling Pakistan." China gave Pakistan President is "4 good neighbors" highly.

Ciwai military go-vern-ment came to power after a lot of news to increase the content of tubes. In Pakistan are not allowed to "Taiwan and China" or "Beijing and Taipei" and to report the so-called edge ball rhetoric, they are still saying that, "China Taiwan Province." And several of my journalist friends in 2006 and 2007 were visited Pakistan, where there have been several incidents of armed attacks against the Chinese site. Since then, all by the Chinese for the completion of projects, have increased the large number of armed soldiers. Almost more than the president guard. Bus in Pakistan, if you are Chinese, you will feel what is "friends", "4 good neighbors?" You can visit many of the facilities to set up a closed area, and if that Westerners may be rejected. This is the 2006 British Thames Times story.

Here I should also talk to us. A Pakistani media reported that he saw and heard in China, attracted considerable public dissatisfaction with Pakistan. In some parts of the foreign affairs staff, always put Pakistan as a poor beggar country, Beijing, Shanghai and other cities of the foreign service area, always with the Palestinian people and India as aroused great dissatisfaction. (Both still very good resolution). In 2006, a newspaper reporter in the internal reference in the southwest reported the number of Border Road in southwest China's drivers, see the Palestinian people to house a large shopping bags, they bluntly asked them to get in his mouth abuse stop, this was also published in the Zhongguo Qingnian Bao. Reported seems to be improved.

These things Pakistani go-vern-ment current internal blockade, are not allowed to know their own nationals. But some "drinking foreign ink," a senior Chinese people there to run what tabloid leaked to the Palestinian people should matter, but also declared that the best you do not go to China. Pakistan go-vern-ment although these tabloid confiscated. But they can not handle those "Chinese", only deportation.

From the large area that we go-vern-ment can be worthy of a friend. However, from trivial that some of our citizens really do not know in the end who is a friend? In the end who think highly of you! I am not criticizing their own. But some of us like this, the more people look down on us, we must face happens to heat the cold *** people posted, but for those who love our faith, gave and cynicism. Less than the total number of Pakistani nationals in China 1 / 3, we offend the hundreds of thousands, find much to complain, to open tomorrow, hundreds of thousands of crimes, but also that much to complain ~ ~ Pakistani nationals whether there are several hundreds of thousands, enough to offend us how many days of?

Then ask! China's many friends in the international arena, it? In 1989 the UN General Assembly, the whole world impose sanctions on China, this is only the United States, where the results of hand shook slightly. The past, our friend is not a coward to speak, that is, the dollar took Mei Xin. Only two true friends said the word justice, subsequently met with U.S. sanctions. But then we can give them? Money? Is a very, very advanced weapons? Or something else? Almost nothing. However, retained faith in the hearts of Pakistan and Cuba, they still firmly believe that China will one day rise.

Frankly we in the international arena, not a few sincere friends left, and ancestors left behind, "Red International" We have quickly lost his savings of almost the same. Do not recover. We really want to become a "loner" it? May overshoot to rope in those such as Korea, Vietnam, such a "buddy" it?

Assistance to Pakistan is the case of China, in order to save transport space, multi-material containing some relief, travel with the team's medical team removed the seats to fly to China this position relief ......

My father told me that when the world abandoned us, the best thing the Chinese people themselves do not give to us, we defeated the invaders, I am willing to contribute all, willing to save! "That the Chinese earthquake, a Pakistani friends wrote this message. And similar stand in these days is not uncommon in Pakistan.

Chinese brothers need something, we will provide something. "Two days after the earthquake, Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf that the Chinese embassy in Pakistan in person, sent his condolences to the Chinese people. Pervez Musharraf said that Pakistan two years ago, suffered a major earthquake hit South Asia, China's assistance to the people of Pakistan" remember. "

This will be "China is a staunch ally of Pakistan," written in the primary school textbooks on the state, this time almost exhausting. 16 May morning, two C-130 transport plane took off from an air base in Rawalpindi, loaded about 90 million U.S. dollars worth of relief materials to fly China. On the same day, Pakistan Red Crescent Society to contribute 50,000 U.S. dollars the Chinese Red Cross.

Pakistan People's life is not rich, but generous in the first, which in the Palestinian Red Crescent did not seem strange, Acting Chairman of Xihanifu: "Chinese brothers and Pakistan go-vern-ment and people have the greatest difficulty 'll help! "May 27, from 28 Pakistani doctors and paramedical personnel and the medical team, arrived in China.

To address victims temporary residence, from May 19 to 22, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman urged the international community to support three consecutive tent. Following the announcement, Pakistan go-vern-ment swift action, continuous donations to China quake tents. Carefully to find the Chinese people, China's tent Palestinian contributions to the 10-digit number of accurate, up 22,260, while in batch transportation, or even accurate to single digits. The reason is, Pakistan, the use of a national strategic reserve of all the tent!

Pakistani brotherhood, so many Chinese people moved. "What can I say, a country can do all the tents donated to the reserve in China, which has gone beyond friendship." "No wonder we often say that Pakistan is a brother, indeed, a lot of brothers can not do this. "

International affairs, difficult to have such a deep friendship, and the vast majority of benefits take the lead!

The earthquake relief, Pakistan donated 22,000 tents, as well as the relief effort, you can search for relevant reports ----------- for the assistance the Chinese earthquake in Pakistan domestic readiness to move light tent

After reading what you feel you.?

Please, please, people. .. To see Palestinian people right out of your friendly .. they also hold a friendly hand.

Not for any other group of real brothers .. hope to be able to top what you read! With your support more people will know the real thing!

I come here. I just tell you that we love you.

please read this link. please tell other brothers.

club.china.com\data\thread\12171906\2715\48\84\3_1 .htm

change \ to /.
add "l" in link end.
remove blank in 3_1 .htm
Here, let me post correct link for you :-)
????????????_????_?????--??????--????????

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Here's a google translation link Google Translate

change \ to /.
add "l" in link end.
remove blank in 3_1 .htm

Hi,

thanks for a wonderful and heart warming article. The trust and mutual respect we share is rarely seen in modern world at such a level. Long live Sino-Pak friendship. :china::pakistan:

Yes we love you too China now people plzz lets use the sections for what they are used for as this one J-10 / FC-20 MRCA thanks kindly.. when i came here i actually thought there was some new news on fc-20 .

Fisher pointed out that in China's fifth-generation fighter plane before take-off, China's aviation advances in the field of electronics and the engine is likely to birth a new "four half generation" fighters, such as the recently begun flight testing the F-10B aircraft. These fighter planes and may eventually develop a successful fifth-generation fighter will be the current and future challenges of the U.S. Air Force constitute a more effective, but also Japan, South Korea and Taiwan was forced out of its fourth-generation fighter. United States Navy are not being created as the F-22 fighter as the fifth-generation fighter project excellence, but its intention to rely on the slow flying F-35C fighters - an attack mission.

USsaysChinaisdevelopingtwofifthgenerationfighters-PLA Air Force-china defense xinjunshi.com

change \ to /.
add "l" in link end.
remove blank in 3_1 .htm

Same on this side of the border:china:

Well I have been reading all these threads lot of people have lots of opinions about what PAF should have or not. I just have one concern, Now that we have a fighter plane of our own, our own platform. I would like PAF to evolve this JF17 into a 4.5 generation fighter by improving its size, material, avonics, radar missiles etc etc etc. as i have seen PAK in the past, they aquire the TOT an latest techgnologies but due to our lack of technicans an unprofessionalism we never exceeded our selves. they should in next 2 years make JF 17 a medium weight fighter evolve into samething like the F16 block52 or J10B. increase size, latest evonics, radar, technology weapons more weight to thrust ratio, better composite an carbon material. that is what PAF needs...

Hi everybody.
By searching technical datas on J-10, I found different conflicting information in the web.

So, could you provide me the most reliable info source in your opinion, please?

Especially, I'm interested more on these informations:

1. Climbing rate
2. Instant turn rate
3. sustained turn rate
4. Typical air-air range and typical air-ground range.
5. Radar used.

Thank you.:china::pakistan:

That's a really nice fighters Chinese have built. I think you guys can benefit a lot from opening up its exports to more countries in a similar scheme as as USA does with European countries.

J10B will be GEM of Pakistan Airforce , 40-80 units :cheesy: it would be fantastic , superior planes

Real Air Superiority fighters with advance technology that probbly would not be sold to us by other countries for another 10 years

:cheers::china:

China is the real SUPER POWER and demands respect , 100% chinese plane , engineering marval

I can just imagine the J10B in pakistani Airforce color scheme the J10B would just look amazing just like the JF17 thunder was looking amazing in recent airshow ...

And 40 J10B fighters parked in Pakistan Airforce bases ... I hope get a group shot of these planes

Chengdu-J-10-Xinhua-0ES.jpg

Last edited:
J10B will be GEM of Pakistan Airforce , 40-80 units :cheesy: it would be fantastic , superior planes

Real Air Superiority fighters with advance technology that probbly would not be sold to us by other countries for another 10 years

:cheers::china:

China is the real SUPER POWER and demands respect , 100% chinese plane , engineering marval

I can just imagine the J10B in pakistani Airforce color scheme the J10B would just look amazing just like the JF17 thunder was looking amazing in recent airshow ...

And 40 J10B fighters parked in Pakistan Airforce bases ... I hope get a group shot of these planes

Chengdu-J-10-Xinhua-0ES.jpg

Yes Azad we are all wating bro.. to get out fc-20's inshallah can't to have them in our PAF schme :pakistan:

That's a really nice fighters Chinese have built. I think you guys can benefit a lot from opening up its exports to more countries in a similar scheme as as USA does with European countries.

as per previous discussions....J-10B will not be exported to other countries only users will be PAF and PLAAF

Back
Top Bottom