What's new

Cheif selector IQBAL Qasim resgin after Pakistan lost 5 - 0

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iqbal Qasim has resgin as cheif selector after loosing 5 - 0

sack the whole management along with the captain....... make me captain...... my dad chairman..... my uncle coach...... my chacha jee chief selector...... and lets see how we perform

Iqbal Qasim is a true gentleman. Hats off to him!

I don't think it was his failure because on paper Pakistani team is great but he still resigned and set an example for everyone!!!

This is the sincereity and honesty which will take Pakistan to places insha-Allah.

I hope and pray that he is back with more power.

:pakistan:

sack the whole management along with the captain....... make me captain...... my dad chairman..... my uncle coach...... my chacha jee chief selector...... and lets see how we perform

yaara kuch bach jai tu mujhey bhi yaad rakhna :lol:

It's not the poor players fault that they're not being utilized to their maximum potentials.

I guess it's time for the chief to resign.

IJAZ BUTT MUST FIND ANOTHER JOB AND MOVE HIS BIG BUTT!!!:cheesy:

PCB is made out of people who know someone Not cause they Have Talent Team Is made out of some Has been Zero Talent left But They prefer to loose then to quit.kids that have the spirit and game are kept away cause they dont have any uncle or relative that can make a call for them.

"We made this team and it was the best possible team, but their performance has been really poor, unbelievably poor," Qasim told Cricinfo. "I had two options after this. One was to stick on, evaluate and analyse the performance or step down. Anyone would do a post-mortem so I thought it my moral responsibility to do this."

Pakistan chief selector puts in papers | Cricket News | Australia v Pakistan 2009/10 | Cricinfo.com

If he is as honest as this statement is making him look, his resignation must not be accepted. It would be a loss to pak cricket.

ijaz butt should resign now if he has any honour, the PCB should be taken out of chor daku party influence.

ijaz butt should resign now if he has any honour, the PCB should be taken out of chor daku party influence.

Butt have already said that he will resign if Zardari asks him to do so ... that means he will never resign because Zardari is a shameless chap

even it will happen i dont see this will work any way atleast the idiot like CS got out i was never happy with his selsction process hope that pakistan get wasim akram or saeed anwar like CS not old people

PCB chief forms body of friends,employees

LAHORE: While the nation is disappointed over the recent poor show of the national team against Australia, the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), instead of announcing an independent commission to evaluate the performance, formed a six-member committee comprising paid employees and close friends to assess the matter.

Losing both the Test (3-0) and ODI (5-0) series, Pakistan experienced a clean sweep at the hands of Australia. The boys have also been reported in different acts of indiscipline most important among which was all-rounder Shahid Afridi’s disgraceful act of biting the ball in order to tamper with it in the last one-dayer.

Kamran Akmal and Umar Akmal’s press statements, over taking decision by themselves to play or not, and grouping among the players are all the things that call for a big and fair ‘post mortem’, which can only be done by any independent commission, more suitably headed by a judge.

The “PCB has formed an Inquiry Committee to evaluate the performance of the national team on the tour of Australia. The committee will look into the various aspects of team performance and make recommendations accordingly. PCB Chief Operating Officer (COO) Wasim Bari will head the committee comprising the following as members: Wazir Ali Khoja, Yawar Saeed, Haroon Rashid, Zakir Khan, Tafazzul Rizvi,” a PCB press release stated on Monday.

Creating an eye-wash, the PCB Chairman Ijaz Butt appointed his own COO as head of the committee.

Director National Cricket Academy (NCA) Haroon Rashid, Director Cricket Operations Zakir Khan, official attorney Tafazzul Rizvi are all PCB employees who have been inducted in the committee.

Besides them, Yawar Saeed, who is considered an old friend of the chairman and who has previously enjoyed the post of national team manager during this tenure, along with Wazir Ali Khoja, one of the Governing Board members, are also included in the committee.

Khoja was made in-charge of a lavish cricket academy project in Karachi worth Rs100 million, which has also been criticized by Javed Miandad. Moreover, the committee has been given no time frame to submit its report.

In fact, the same reasons of grouping, player power and indiscipline have had a role in the team’s bad performance for the many years now. Still no concrete steps were taken to do anything about them.

The national team could not win any Test or ODI series as almost four captains were changed after one controversy or the other during the last one year.

agree first of all trash from team has to be taken out specially kamran akmal misbah and farhat

Ijaz Butt should learn from Iqbal Qasim and should resign !

Back
Top Bottom