What's new

Cheap late night calling plans promoting vulgarity: PTA

Hath dho ke pyaar karne waalo ke peeche padi hai aapki sarkaar :lol:
And here i thought Pakistan was a democracy .

Like your government detained those who commented on facebook and liked a comment!!

If by that logic Every Pakistani on facebook is abusing government and zardari his pictures with donkey teeth and comments! We dont get arrested!!

V CHENG .... FOR YOU AGAIN

angry_Shakeel_Bhat.jpg

You don't scare me! :D

16022.jpg

What other party? Oh you mean the half-a-witness party? Who cares about them? :D

Girls sir :lol: - Gotta care about them [Oo0pss Her :D] -- otherwise something blasts on the head - Duahhh ;)

My theory is that someone "dared" sing this to his sweetheart at midnight for which PTA had to come up with the accusations of "vulgarity" ---i think it wasn't me but i cant say for sure :D

Last edited by a moderator:
us ka muamla ALLAH k sath mera farz tha batana i dont care what any one thinks.
and therfor i dont involve in debate. one line jawab day deta hon.
wesy us ke pakistan k khilaf bakwas ka ap jawab dety hain wahan kun usy angry look nahi dety :lol:

Check his posts..... You'll find my name in the thanks bar in most of his post.... I like his views and light jokes about Pakistan.

I am sure..... But don't be too happy....there is difference between liking and agreeing :D

Good Decision- i am over that age already-

Nojawanon terpo- :devil:-

Let me say the real target are talibunnies- they make their cheap evil plans over the phone all night- fcuk u-

VCheng is in full swing today-- its one hell of a swing for a Wednesday night :D

Just don't ban me or infract me or warn me! ;)

Back to the topic: This stupid order by PTA is just another example of just how difficult that task of creating a progressive Pakistan has been allowed to become given years of regressive thinking.

.... regressive thinking.

I wouldn't really call it regressive thinking. More of stupid thinking.

I am 90% sure that the PTA guy lied by giving the reason for this move as 'promotion of vulgarity'.

Just don't ban me or infract me or warn me! ;)

Back to the topic: This stupid order by PTA is just another example of just how difficult that task of creating a progressive Pakistan has been allowed to become given years of regressive thinking.

Lol- your idea of progressive Pakistan is wierd- only progressive thing that gona come out of late night talking is bastard Pakistanis-

People will simply pay more :D

Those who want to talk dirty - they will carry on not worrying about the price :rofl:

Pity, genuine customers will suffer who speaks with their kith n kin abroad during the low-tariff off peak hours

Back
Top Bottom