What's new

Cheap Drones Made in China Could Arm US Foes

i know all about USA and its weapons flow to the terrorists.but thats what i said..they armed taliban(not taliban actually,but mujahidin fighters).now look,taliban is fighting against USA itself.you'll reap what you sow.same goes to the chinese.Illegal arms racket is a common in most armed force.but in case of china,its excessive.huge amount of weapons and ammo recovered from both Kashmiri and N-E terrorists.and most of them are china made.how come they get so many weapons with a country with strict arms regulation.kind of strange,right.China always blame arms racket.but it is sometimes state's policy that via shady organization,they arm some terrorist groups.and proliferating drone tech is another wary thing.drone is used to track down terrorists.now if they have this capability,they can freely observe the activities of govt forces.thats what i meant.

Just having a drone is useless, it's like a fighter you need a whole set of things for a drone to be effective. A drone is not a gun, not just anyone can fire it and be effective.

Chinese drone tech will not be sold to terrorists anyways. Easy enough to deny where guns came from, but not so much with drones.

Just having a drone is useless, it's like a fighter you need a whole set of things for a drone to be effective. A drone is not a gun, not just anyone can fire it and be effective.

Chinese drone tech will not be sold to terrorists anyways. Easy enough to deny where guns came from, but not so much with drones.

in battle,even a pair of MAV is more than helpful.light UAVs are easily can be used and its more than effective.Terrorist organisations has no need of Global Hawk.a pair of light UAV like Raven will do the job.thats what i meant.

in battle,even a pair of MAV is more than helpful.light UAVs are easily can be used and its more than effective.Terrorist organisations has no need of Global Hawk.a pair of light UAV like Raven will do the job.thats what i meant.

well, according to the US, Chinese drones suck and anything made in China will blow up, so you got nothing to worry about. Relaxxxxxxxx

If you can read Chinese, you would already know we have our own X-47B. Cirr or Henri K knows about this.

post link,there is no need to know chinese.thats why Google translate is here..by the way,China's own X-47B???I mean,really??I saw testing of one drone which chinese posters claimed is their own UCAV which crashed in the past.but never heard X-47B before..either whole world is too slow,or China is increasing dramatically just like Iran,showing new toys every other week.

Propaganda runs strong in this thread!

1 grainy picture the size of 200x200 pixels is better then years of combat experience and development. :omghaha:

77pgfuo.jpg

Not trying to take any credit away from the Chinese engineers here, it just seems some Chinese posters are taking away credit from the US engineers.

post link,there is no need to know chinese.thats why Google translate is here..by the way,China's own X-47B???I mean,really??I saw testing of one drone which chinese posters claimed is their own UCAV which crashed in the past.but never heard X-47B before..either whole world is too slow,or China is increasing dramatically just like Iran,showing new toys every other week.

Type 'Huitong' on google and you will find kid. I ain't here to spoon feed you.

He is a famous Chinese defence insider (he has never been wrong).

Don't ever compare Indian incompetence to our brilliance.
You are an Indian, stay that way!

Type 'Huitong' on google and you will find kid. I ain't here to spoon feed you.

He is a famous Chinese defence insider (he has never been wrong).

Don't ever compare Indian incompetence to our brilliance.
You are an Indian, stay that way!

Looks like you got banned..anyway, I couldn't find any info on Hui tong(apart from the fact that he posted few pics on various forums)..please post links about the aircraft you claimed if you can..else,never claim anything that you can't prove..

Back
Top Bottom