What's new

Changing face of China’s Communists

Please note that Nazi Party is not Germany. Just like how the CCP is not China. There's a reason why weinerschnitzel is not called "Nazi" food and why dumplings is not referred to as "Communist food".

Your post sounds as if you are implying that China's flag should be like Nazi Germany's.

Volkswagen was in fact, set up by Hitler under the Nazis, so it is technically a Nazi company; it would not exist without the Nazis. Just like how I refuse to touch anything from Mitsubishi because it was set up by the Imperial Japanese Army and used Asian slave labor.

Volkswagen was in fact, set up by Hitler under the Nazis, so it is technically a Nazi company; it would not exist without the Nazis. Just like how I refuse to touch anything from Mitsubishi because it was set up by the Imperial Japanese Army and used Asian slave labor.

Geez, too many people can't separate countries from their governments. They are two different entities.

Volkswagen still exists, so, by your theory, Nazi Party still exists right?

Geez, too many people can't separate countries from their governments. They are two different entities.

Volkswagen still exists, so, by your theory, Nazi Party still exists right?

The Nazi Party indeed exists, just that they changed their name and some racist policies. PAP in Singapore uses the same logo as the British Fascist Party.

The Nazi Party indeed exists, just that they changed their name and some racist policies. PAP in Singapore uses the same logo as the British Fascist Party.

A few fanatics claiming to be neo Nazis does not mean the government still exists.

Well the fact that we are having this debate in the first place shows that we are hardly the "emotionless automatons" that our friends have been trying to portray us as, doesn't it?

I've lurked on defence.pk for quite a while before I got my account and this is my observation. There are both pro and anti-ccp Chinese members here (the former being more prominent) yet we bunch together regardless of our political beliefs, age, gender, religion, and even birth place whenever guys like Jaytl shows up. If this is not indication of national unity I don't know what is.

Nothing surprising.

William Ralph Inge had said

A nation is a society united by delusions about its ancestry and by common hatred of its neighbours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom