What's new

Change is happening: Kashimiri students, first time ever, sing Pakistani

Oye aa te ik nawan naam aa. Bharatya Gan Rajya - pehlay kadi nayin suniya.

You guys belong to new India, which gained independence from British India.

The old India had a long history - the new India is just 65 years old and can not claim to be old India as the present India is just a part of old India as it used to be.

Pakistan was divided in to West and east Pakistan. East Pakistan became Bangladesh and therefore, West Pakistan became Pakistan.
Even west of Radcliffe line its india......

loc-ind.gif

Maoist-Flag.jpg

I wish I could share some of the things that are being planned for Kashmir (economically), but can not violate the confidentiality agreement I have signed with my company .. All I can say, is that successful economic revival of J&K is going to be a major election plank of Congress in 2014...If things go as planned, J&K will give Gujrat a run for its money...

To be honest bro , the Sunnis of the Kashmir valley who happen to be in the majority don't seem to care a damn about economy or anything like that . They just want to live under Sharia law in a muslim majority state . This is their only aim .They like the leeches that they are will take all the money they get from the Indian government , use it for development and then ask Indians to go home and raise anti-India slogans . Kinda of reminds me of the Pakistan and America relation . They are better off living with Pakistan only , they have a lot in common .I hope they all migrate to Pakistan en masse . The shias and others should stay back .

buddy it is widely used trust me otherwise why we have names like Bharat Petroleum, Bharat matrimony, Bharat-rakshak. etc

It is not used commonly. You guys make sure foreigner call u indians or hindustanis not bharati.

It is not used commonly. You guys make sure foreigner call u indians or hindustanis not bharati.

I doubt most people in the west even know what Bharat means but with 'India' they are even naming their babies with that name, but if you go to India and ask anyone what is Bharat or who is Bhartiya they can tell you for sure as even our 2nd biggest party in India uses that name which is the BJP (bharatiya janata party)

Wow so much of love from mirza jatt sahib.I sure have ability to rip the false mask of decency of indian men here......:rofl:

Even west of Radcliffe line its india......

Yes, the actual seat of India.

And we are the scions and hold its cradle.

We now call it Pakistan, because we can.

Let Indians remain happy with their gan man jan

Are you saying that India is a status quo power. That is what most countries in South Asia are concerned about - the Indian hegemonic attitude and hiding it by saying that India is status quo power.

India is not a status-quo power. It is a regional hegemon. It invaded and captured Junagarh and Manavadar in 1947, invaded and captured Indian Occupied Kashmir in 1947, invaded and captured Hyderabad in 1948, invaded and captured Goa in 1961 which was an area belonging to Portugal, invaded East Pakistan in 1971, captured certain locations in Chorbatla in Kashmir in 1972, invaded and captured Sikkim as late as 1975, invaded and captured some portions of Siachen in 1984, captured certain locations in Qamar Sector in Kashmir in 1988, created Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE and later invaded Sri Lanka in 1988 till the President of Sri Lanka had to openly ask the Indians to leave, invaded Maldives in 1988 and has continually interfered in internal affairs of Nepal and Bhutan and has spread state sponsored terrorism in all her neighbouring states including Pakistan.

Situation in Kashmir is status quo.And what exactly do you mean by 'status quo power' ? What is that supposed to mean ?

Looking at the topic,not interested in what you have to say about Indian external affairs policy.India is a much bigger country than yours,and its policies are not necessrily designed keeping your wishlist in mind.So whatever India has to do with any other country,its purely none of your business.
You concentrate on what you are,we will take care of our matters the way it suits us the best.Always trying to be someone else,sometimes Arab,sometimes Yankee,sometimes Afghan,sometimes Kashmiri etc etc. and not a Pakistani,has ruined what you originally had to begin with.

Situation in Kashmir is status quo.And what exactly do you mean by 'status quo power' ? What is that supposed to mean ?

Looking at the topic,not interested in what you have to say about Indian external affairs policy.India is a much bigger country than yours,and its policies are not necessrily designed keeping your wishlist in mind.So whatever India has to do with any other country,its purely none of your business.
You concentrate on what you are,we will take care of our matters the way it suits us the best.Always trying to be someone else,sometimes Arab,sometimes Yankee,sometimes Afghan,sometimes Kashmiri etc etc. and not a Pakistani,has ruined what you originally had to begin with.

Whatever India does outside India or inside India, we have our concerns and Pakistan watches these developments carefully and keep an eye on the happenings. India is not big enough for Pakistan.

Whatever happens in the region is our business.

We don't care if they like us or not. We will help them achieve their freedom from fanatic punjabis.

Sindudesh will be the next Bangladesh

Ghutnon mein paani hai to koshish kar lo.

not needed anymore....

Way to go, insulting our nation while expecting world to respect you and your nation and not call what Pakistan has become synonym in West especially in the country you reside now.

I hope smileys in his post add some logic :/

Whatever India does outside India or inside India, we have our concerns and Pakistan watches these developments carefully and keep an eye on the happenings. India is not big enough for Pakistan.

Whatever happens in the region is our business.

Ghutnon mein paani hai to koshish kar lo.

Not big enough..okay,let me break it down for you in simpler statistical terms so that it becomes easier for you to comprehend.

India has two yearly budgets,one the Railway budget another the Union budget encompassing everything else other than the railways.
Now the military budget of India stands at 2.5% of national GDP,about US$ 46.8 billion.
Now compare that with that of Pakistan.The ENTIRE federal budget of Pakistan has an outlay of about US$ 39.9 billion,which is less than India's military budget alone.And this budget of US$ 39.9 billion has a deficit of about US$ 13 billion,which is compensated by taking loans from WB and alms from US.

This will give you and idea of what is big and what is small.Well it cant be bigger than a Pakistani loud-mouth.

Anyways, my best wishes to you for your self-appointed role of playing the guardian-angel of virtually anybody and everybody,except ownself.

Trust me Friend, Kashmir will be soon India's " Toota huwa Ung " after it breaks away from India.

Lol i can only laugh just make sure we dont reach to balochistan vaise bhi half of your countrs has already been torn by us just pray that what ever is left of it stays with you

Not big enough..okay,let me break it down for you in simpler statistical terms so that it becomes easier for you to comprehend.

India has two yearly budgets,one the Railway budget another the Union budget encompassing everything else other than the railways.
Now the military budget of India stands at 2.5% of national GDP,about US$ 46.8 billion.
Now compare that with that of Pakistan.The ENTIRE federal budget of Pakistan has an outlay of about US$ 39.9 billion,which is less than India's military budget alone.And this budget of US$ 39.9 billion has a deficit of about US$ 13 billion,which is compensated by taking loans from WB and alms from US.

This will give you and idea of what is big and what is small.Well it cant be bigger than a Pakistani loud-mouth.

Anyways, my best wishes to you for your self-appointed role of playing the guardian-angel of virtually anybody and everybody,except ownself.

The concerns of an independent and sovereign state can not be compared with a pansari ki dukan type of thinking.

Back
Top Bottom