What's new

Challenge Accepted!!!

oh well, Pakistan can make up a great football team, boys from Lyari or anywhere else just need coaching, and yes the federation should be non-political.

this stupid guy faysal saleh hayat is ruining and eating up all the money. kick him out first.

Itna sir pe mat chadhao is Cocaine baaz ko :angry: Saala cheater kahika

There is a difference between PEDs and recreational drugs. While taking cocaine is a crime he didn't cheat at football.

bro , youre the first elite member that i didnt know about
wazzup ? you dont post often ?

@batmannow is an ex Soldier from the Kargil front i think. Good guy but he loves Musharaf so other Pakistanis usually ignore him.

On topic even if Maradona does come to Pakistan he will probably land in Lahore and shown around in Punjab. To haramkhor Nawaz Sharif Pakistan=only Punjab. When Turkish PM came he was only shown around Lahore and Punjab and rest of Pakistan was ignored as usual by the fat moron.

Pakistan is never going to be good at football until this sport isn't enjoyed on a national level like cricket is. The countries that are the best at football are those where this sport is unanimously considered to be dominant one.

@Umair Nawaz

bro , i think no one got your notification :D i just saw this thread by accident :)

good job :D wish your team the best :cheers:

but you guys should start from zero :D its hard but inshaallah you'll make a very good team in less than 20 years :cheers:

cause these things take a lot of time
we can help you in football , basketball and volleyball and you can help us in cricket :D

bro , youre the first elite member that i didnt know about o_O
wazzup ? :what: you dont post often ?
thanks brother, im not the famous one, in pakistan they dont like patriots!
jst check the number of posts on my profile?
i love IRAN & IRANIAN football!
best of luck!
MARADONA was a legend, he has some bad attitude in his younger days, but he really can boost & promote FOOTBALL in pakistan like other famous sports!

Last edited:
best of luck to iranian football team in 2014 world cup
Tnx bro :)

thanks brother, im not the famous one, in pakistan they dont like patriots!
jst check the number of posts on my profile?
i love IRAN & IRANIAN football!
best of luck!
MARADONA was a legend, he has some bad attitude in his younger days, but he really can boost & promote FOOTBALL in pakistan like other famous sports!
Tnx dearest
I love Pakistan too , unfortunately some Pakistani members don't believe / don't want to believe that .
anyway , as you're a soldier , you have my greatest respects sir !

yes , you have 11000 posts here but you were never mentioned in the site !! that's a pity .

may allah protect you

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom