What's new

Çay Bahçesi

Everything good. :)

How are you ?

On a short note. I was with ny relatives today. My aunt (she is a religious woman) said, "Sinan, who are these ISIS. We go to prayers, listen to our Muftis, Imams, they always talk about peace, about our prophet and similar stuff. How did these men able to commit murder in the name of Islam. As our teachings Islam forbids such actions."

And I said "Hell if i know, aunt....."

I am good too. I have taken courses in this summer so my coursework gets finished sooner, and It makes me busy a lot these days. :lol:
Do you watch World Cup? I watched Italy-England. Italy seemed to be a good team. :tup:
About those ISIS people, they are brought up with hatred and sick mentalities. They all need to be sent to mental hospitals.

Everything good. :)

How are you ?

On a short note. I was with ny relatives today. My aunt (she is a religious woman) said, "Sinan, who are these ISIS. We go to prayers, listen to our Muftis, Imams, they always talk about peace, about our prophet and similar stuff. How did these men able to commit murder in the name of Islam. As our teachings Islam forbids such actions."

And I said "Hell if i know, aunt....."
The same happened to me, me and my mother (shes also conservative) was looking for news about the captured Turks, she also asked who they are so i showed her some of their actions (not the extreme ones).
After that she said ''how can they call them selves muslim by doing such stuff, these are animals''

Do you watch World Cup? I watched Italy-England. Italy seemed to be a good team. :tup:
Switzerlandddddd!!! :) Great last minute goal, they deserved the win. :tup:

Last edited:
The same happened to me, me and my mother (shes also conservative) was looking for news about the captured Turks, she also asked who they are so showed her some of their actions (not the extreme ones).
After that she said ''how can they call them selves muslim by doing such stuff, these are animals''

That is why most Muslims say they cannot be Muslims, we are referring to their actions but then we get called conspiracy theorists. :lol:

I am good too. I have taken courses in this summer so my coursework gets finished sooner, and It makes me busy a lot these days. :lol:
Good luck mate. :)

I'm not very much in to football. :)
About those ISIS people, they are brought up with hatred and sick mentalities. They all need to be sent to mental hospitals.
:tup:

Arkadaş memlekette ciddi ciddi İŞİD kafası yaşayan insanlar var

Ebuhasen Turki - Mobile Uploads | Facebook

Bu adamlar çekinmeden böyle fotoğraflar koyuyorlar facebook'a, nerde istihbarat ? eminim bu adamlar elini kolunu sallaya sallaya geri girebiliyor ülkeye.

govt should inform public well about isil. there are some really naive people out there who could fall for isil's ideals just because their words seem so pure or well intentioned.

Whats more interesting is they all have Arabic names.

these guys most probably dont give a single F about being Turkish. as long as they have islam (their interpretation that is), that's enough.

Arkadaş memlekette ciddi ciddi İŞİD kafası yaşayan insanlar var

Ebuhasen Turki - Mobile Uploads | Facebook

Bu adamlar çekinmeden böyle fotoğraflar koyuyorlar facebook'a, nerde istihbarat ? eminim bu adamlar elini kolunu sallaya sallaya geri girebiliyor ülkeye.

amq baska soz bulamiyorum....

olduruyor ve heykel gibi sokagin ortasina dikiyor....

araplar gercek isimleriyle degil kunye ile hitap ediliyor genelikle. ebu hasan hasanin babasi demektir. fazla isimlere takmayin yahuu.

Last edited:
@usernameless, whats the Korean sentence in your signature, just the translation of Turkish one?

araplar gercek isimleriyle degil kunye ile hitap ediliyor genelikle. ebu hasan hasanin babasi demektir. fazla isimlere takmayin yahuu.
Takmayla alakasi yok, Türkiyede kimse öyle isim koymaz cocuguna ondan dedim, ama usernameless'in dedigi gibi, onlar zaten Türklügünü umursamiyorlar, keske hepsi topyekün suriyeye gidipte geri dönmese.

@usernameless, whats the Korean sentence in your signature, just the translation of Turkish one?

Takmayla alakasi yok, Türkiyede kimse öyle isim koymaz cocuguna ondan dedim, ama usernameless'in dedigi gibi, onlar zaten Türklügünü umursamiyorlar, keske hepsi topyekün suriyeye gidipte geri dönmese.
it basically means like; if you speak positively, you will receive positive reply. (positive attitude)

Back
Top Bottom